• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 21, 2019

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over


    Developer Saturday is over

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 01:15am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No love for older gamers with crappy eyesight? :(

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to play SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor on my iPad and dang the text is so small I'd need 3 microscopes just to see anything. I look in options for at least bold text and nope we're fresh out of anything useful.
    It's not like I'm ancient or anything, but you for sure reach a certain point when your eyes even with glasses are like "bruh pls, we can't see shit."
    And don't even get me started on OSRS.
    Any recommendations for a similar RPG/JRPG that my broke ass eyes could see?

    submitted by /u/legopaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for iOS games similar to Theme Hospital (old PC game)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/brancasterr
    [link] [comments]

    Before and After: Added a translucent effect to the map design for Takoway! #ScreenshotSaturday

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    What games can you just play for hours and hours and practically never get bored of and you’re always looking for an adventure?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    I need one of these games because my life has been lacking adventure so I thought, why not look for a game that has this quality?

    submitted by /u/basslover0
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a third game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Rn I play Smashing Four and Heroic, a third game wouldn't hurt. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Slingerang
    [link] [comments]

    My first-person shooter aim trainer app iAim is now available!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Is there anything like football manager but for basketball?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    Hey, looking for a management style game but for basketball, and not football. Is there anything like that around?

    submitted by /u/Queadr
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for f2p offline games

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    Hello im so sorry i know this gets asked a lot but I'm looking for some good offline games. It should be f2p because im abroad at the moment and can't buy gift cards.

    I love rogulikes and turn based stuff.

    submitted by /u/123425381
    [link] [comments]

    Golf Blitz - one of the best games on the App Store?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    I think Golf Blitz by Noodlecake is a really fun game, and no adverts either which is surprising. Friendly battles within your own team is also a fun way of playing.

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here play Heroic?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 vs Samsung Galaxy 7 which one has better performance on radiation city?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    What game am I thinking of?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    I remember a game that was like '______ Prince 2' or 'Prince of _____ 2' or something like that. It was mainly red (the icon) and the first was blue. It allowed you to customize your character and you sent waves of troops when attacking, and built pathed defenses. It was free, and so had the general two or three currencies: gold, gems, possibly some other thing? I don't remember. Ugh! This is infuriating! I've spent over an hour looking to see if I could find it, but no-o!

    (It was popular years ago.)

    Thanks to anybody who can help. Sigh...

    submitted by /u/Sethy152
    [link] [comments]

    Sky:children of the light can’t move??

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    So this game is downloaded. I'm at the title screen and the only thing I can do is pinch to zoom. I can't move the character or trigger the game in any other way. I do have iOS 13 beta installed could that be it?

    submitted by /u/nomad_73
    [link] [comments]

    Digital online/local board games

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    Looking for a good board game for the phone. Guys at the fire house all want to find one and play to pass the time when we have down time. Any recommendations? Multiplayer or local multiplayer not pass and play

    submitted by /u/StayNfrosty
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from someone who's switching to iPhone from android

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    I have a Huawei p20 lite and I'm buying an iPhone 7, because optimization is so much better, and games run smoother because of optimization. there are over 16,000 android devices registered in the play store. Because of this many developers are realising games on only ios

    So my questions are how well do games run on iPhone 7? like radiation island and minecraft and 3D games

    submitted by /u/f_this_shit_imout
    [link] [comments]

    Any good games like Rock Band or Guitar Hero on the IOS?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    [Dev] Space LLC Idle Clicker - More New Updates

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Space LLC an idle game clicker game I released a few months ago has had some more updates! I had a few more pets and made the game easier overall! Its a pretty basic idle clicker game but if you like games like Eggs Inc, Honey Bee Planet, etc you will enjoy it. I'm open to ideas and feedback, and yes a better tutorial is coming soon!

    You can download it from here

    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-llc/id1403064241?ls=1&mt=8

    submitted by /u/X51rocketextreme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel