• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 21, 2019

    Apple iOS I just found out that Notes app can detect package tracking numbers and suggest to track it.

    Apple iOS I just found out that Notes app can detect package tracking numbers and suggest to track it.


    I just found out that Notes app can detect package tracking numbers and suggest to track it.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    New security suggestion

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Opening the hidden photos album should require passcode/touch id/face id

    submitted by /u/thepeanutwithagun
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app for voice messages only?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Anybody recommend a good walkie talkie app that is private or a messaging app that is voice messages only?

    Not a WhatsApp or iMessage etc as this is not voice only if you know what I mean

    submitted by /u/MyReddit10001
    [link] [comments]

    Using Apple Pay from an account in an unsupported region

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    My Apple IDs and accounts are somewhat complicated.
    When I got my first Apple device, I setup an account in the UK app store. This was fine until I moved to Israel and it became clear that it was more logical for me to switch the region of my account to Israel. Because of some apps that only exist in the US app store, I also have an American account. I have family sharing on my Israeli iCloud account and one requirement for that is that all family members be in the same region.

    • When my region was UK, I enjoyed Apple Pay on my trips to England.
    • Apple Pay has not launched in Israel yet and so I cannot activate it on my device.
    • I'm about to fly to Italy where Apple Pay is widely accepted and would like to use it there (especially from my Apple Watch).

    For those of you who've only got one account and have never had to switch, it's important that you know this: logging out of one account and then into another on your iPhone (AKA "Switching App Stores") forces a delete of all downloaded music. I like my library. It's highly annoying to lose it all and have to download it again.

    So, my question is: am I missing something? Is there a way for me to (1) travel to Italy, (2) use Apple Pay with a UK credit card, and (3) not have to lose my music library?

    submitted by /u/melvynadam
    [link] [comments]

    Podcasts app: Playing episodes from Oldest to Newest

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    I want to play a podcast where all 12 episodes are already available and of course want to start at the first episode. If I tap "Subscribe" it automatically adds the most recent episode to my library (cloud icon with down arrow appears next to episode; all other episodes have a + button next to them). Even if I go to Settings for that podcasts and select play from Oldest to Newest, it still prompts me to start with the most recent episode. It only changes the play order from oldest to newest once I manually add each episode to my library by tapping the + next to each episode. Is this really the only way to get podcasts where all episodes are available to start playing from the first episode... or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/quenchcuriosity
    [link] [comments]

    What‘s the best alternative to iOS‘ default Calendar app?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    URLs in txt messages

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    Maybe this is obvious/well-known to everyone except me - When someone sends a url in a text message, I get a little box that shows the base name of the site and 'Tap to load preview'. But what I really want is to the see the entire URL before I decide if I want to open or preview it. I can't find any way to do that... I'm on iOS 12.2 on an iPhone X.

    submitted by /u/cocoamphoacetate
    [link] [comments]

    Best app for tracking stats?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    Hi all. Is anyone aware of any apps to track user stats.

    I host a monthly poker night and wanting to keep a track of a leaderboard. Who has won the most games overall. What position everyone has come in.

    Currently keeping a track in Excel but it's very clunky.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/beard_of_reason
    [link] [comments]

    Journal app with Apple Pencil ✏️ support

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    I am currently using Notability for journaling as well as it supports Apple Pencil. I have tried Day one but it is too expensive in the long run due to the subscription model. Have looked for other apps as well but none support Apple Pencil. I can pay one-time for the premium experience. Free apps with ads will also do. Thank you

    submitted by /u/karanbatraca
    [link] [comments]

    Google Assistent is everywhere, even in 3rd party smart speakers, would you like to have Siri in more devices like TV’s, 3rd party speakers and more?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    I would like to have Siri on my TV and Sonos speakers, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/hiddecollee
    [link] [comments]

    How come in reminders, I can’t get it to remind me every hour?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Any RAW apps that DONT save to the camera roll?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm looking for a great camera app that will shoot raw photos but save to the app so I can export from that app and not have it save into the camera roll unless specified? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Jaybotics
    [link] [comments]

    Subfolders notifications: Microsoft Outlook app iOS 12

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Is there a way to enable notifications on subfolders in Microsoft Outlook app iOS 12 ?

    submitted by /u/Mak4844
    [link] [comments]

    In an iOS 13.x update or future beta, Apple must fix their sound output so that only media content will be streamed and not iOS system sounds.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    An example is how if you're wearing AirPods and you hear the keyboard clicks through the AirPods and not through the speaker of the phone/not at all.

    This could be resolved by simply having a toggle in settings, so for those who like it, it may stay enabled.

    submitted by /u/EvenAH27
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 b4 gets new 3d touch interface with a new Arrangement icon option

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    How do I quickly find app icons across a Home screen with many pages?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    Hello, I download a lot of apps and my Home screen currently has 12 pages. I also have about 30 folders on the first two pages that I try to keep my most frequently used or most important apps organized in.

    I just realized I need to drag my PayPal app into my Finance folder, but I don't want to manually search through all 12 Home screen pages for the PayPal app. I know I can pull down on the Home screen and search for the PayPal app and start it up from the search results. But how do I search for it, then drag into the Finance folder?

    submitted by /u/SkyMarshal
    [link] [comments]

    How to view pictures and videos in the photos app while offline (No wifi or cell service)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    Guy's I've tried scouring the internet for answers and can't seem to find a solution here. Maybe I just at researching.

    Anyways,

    I am trying to view videos that I recorded via screen record while I'm offline with no wifi or cell service. It keeps giving me an error with a little while circle and an exclamation point inside of it on the middle of the video. I tried messing around with the settings and chose "Download and keep originals" option in the photo app settings. It still did not allow me to play the videos offline. I tried going into icloud and figuring out if I can download them straight to my phone but I did not see that option either.

    What is the easiest way to view your videos within the photo app while offline?

    TYIA

    submitted by /u/Thesmoothsailor
    [link] [comments]

    How long before iPhone 7 can't keep up with updates?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    I'm trying to decide whether I should get a $60 battery replacement or get a newer gen iPhone. I literally only use it for text, calls, maps, light web search, and Spotify. but 90% of the time, I'm on my iPad… so don't think I really need a new iPhone, do I?

    submitted by /u/ytskny
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t there an option to paste the password for Apple ID from the keyboard suggestion?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    Running IOS 12.4 Beta 7 does anyone notice any bug fixes or optimizations to the system itself or is it only for Apple Card?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Accessing Past Purchases on iOS 4.2.1

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Just wondered if anyone can help me with this. I recently acquired and iPod 2nd generation that still runs and was hoping to download an old app no longer available on the app store, but I purchased it when it was available. I can't seem to find a place where I can access all of my previously purchased apps. This might not be the proper place for this post to be posted, but I thought someone here might be able to help. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/legofreak689
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel