• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    iPhone How to take better photos with your iphone, thanks to computational photography

    iPhone How to take better photos with your iphone, thanks to computational photography


    How to take better photos with your iphone, thanks to computational photography

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has already been posted

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Turning off your phone

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    This has probably been posted before, but I really think you should only be able to turn your phone off when it is unlocked or you should have to put your passcode in/touch or Face ID to prevent phone thefts. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/tomthepirate__
    [link] [comments]

    Found my 3Gs, it says "try again in 142303 minutes". Seems like last time I tried hard to find the right password.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    How do you install fonts? I want to see what I can do with them...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    Words Added to Text Message On Receiving End [Android to iPhone]

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CgD0jgx

    I posted about this in the Android sub and was recommended that I post it here, as well, because iPhone users may know more since that's what was on the receiving end.

    A brief description of what happened - Earlier today, I was talking with my girlfriend about lunch and this happened. I have an Android (left) and she has an iPhone (right). The text that I sent added ", I can do that" to the end of it when she received it.

    Has anyone heard of this or something like it happening before?

    submitted by /u/_Kuba
    [link] [comments]

    If I got Apple Care with my iPhone XR two weeks ago but now would like to get the iPhone exchanged for a different colour, can I just transfer Apple Care to the new device? Or do I need to buy full Apple Care again after the current one is refunded on prorated basis? Thanks!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Just picked up the iPhone XR

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Picked it up yesterday actually since ATT had a BOGO deal so I got my mom one too. We were both on old iphones (her: 7+ & me: 6s+). My 1st impressions were the phone is a tad smaller than my 6s+ but the same size screen? It fits better in gym shorts though. Its also lighter. Which when watching YouTube in bed it helps with holding the phone above me longer. The thing that will take getting used to is finding all the slide downs and learning to close apps faster. If you have any tips for me, let me hear em below!

    submitted by /u/YungHybrid
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 is now manufactured in India. So is iPhone 7 plus too manufactured in India ?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Title says it all. Was wondering since they are manufacturing iPhone 7 in India but no article states whether the bigger sibling is also manufactured in India or China.

    submitted by /u/MidnightKrypton
    [link] [comments]

    A couple iphone questions

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    How is the camera quality of the iphone 8? I have been using samsung s7 since 2 years now and its kinda very shitty...

    How do i access icloud? If i buy a the iphone 8, can i buy 200 gb icloud and then its like i have 264gb? Im very confused? And can i access that storage at any time?

    Is there a big difference between iphone 8 and x, xs?

    submitted by /u/Lesi159
    [link] [comments]

    See health of smart battery case battery

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Is it possible somehow to see the health status of the smart battery case?

    submitted by /u/YodaLoL
    [link] [comments]

    Is there much difference between the iphone x and 8?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    iPhone XR

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    To anyone who's planning to buy an XR. You can go ahead and check the XR's screen for yourself in a store near you rather than watching reviews of tech heads saying that the XR's screen is shit. I don't have an XR yet but i'm planning on buying one. I've checked one when I went to the mall and the screen looks perfectly fine. Well everyone has their own opinion. But this is mine.

    submitted by /u/slickdrian
    [link] [comments]

    On laptops, the typing speech bubble pops up even if you don’t have the message open. Would be a cool update for iPhones.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticed this line below the battery status?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    "Update: New time zone information available" Is this normal?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    As the title says, I got a pop up notification saying this and I've never gotten something like this on my 10 years of iPhone use, so I am wondering if it is normal?

    Mainly asking because right before I had just closed a website to watch movies, but the notification popped up a bit after on my home screen.

    submitted by /u/afraidanon
    [link] [comments]

    When you hold down on the period when entering an email you can quickly add .com and more easily.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    What happens to iphones after not being supported anymore

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Hello everybody! I am a samsung user so I don't know much about iphones but I want to change. My question is. When an iPhone gets dropper from the next ios version. What happens to it? Does it still get updates but not in the same time as the brand new iPhones? It it doesnt then are they still secured from malware and so on?

    submitted by /u/Phantomouss
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to buy an iPhone SE in Canada?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    Are there reputable sellers on EBay anyone could recommend? Really hoping to track one down. Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/all6ofthefriends
    [link] [comments]

    Designing a Fluent Microsoft OneDrive Mobile Experience

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel