• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 25, 2019

    iPhone How do I import audio files to iTunes?

    iPhone How do I import audio files to iTunes?


    How do I import audio files to iTunes?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    iPhone XS Max “Face ID not available”

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    I went tubing a few days ago and took my phone. Didn't think it would be a big deal since you can supposedly have the phone under a meter of water for a good while before it stops working or is even at risk for damage. Basically my phone got splashed once or twice but in general stayed dry. It was a humid and hot day but the water was about 45 degrees so when it splashed on my phone it got condensation inside the little TrueDepth camera area. I know this for sure because my front facing camera was very clouded for the past few days. It's gone away now and I don't think I can see any sign of water or condensation in there but whenever I try to set up my Face ID again (I reset it thinking it wasn't working) it prompts me with a window saying that it's unavailable. What do I do? If I wait it out will it eventually work? If you need pictures I will link to and imgur or something along those lines. Like I said I don't think I can see any visible water and my camera isn't foggy anymore even when taking pictures. If anyone has insight please let me know.

    submitted by /u/mattmiller223
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus won't turn on, charge, or respond to anything,

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    I just got this error now after owning my phone for almost 2 years. Out of the blue, my phone wouldn't turn on or do anything even while charged. I had plenty of battery before this happened so I know the battery didn't run out. I researched and found out that it could either be a hardware problem or a battery problem. I purchased my iphone from Verizon so would it be a good idea to visit them or an Apple Store?

    submitted by /u/Icantw8
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 won't stop trying to turn on after being shut down

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    So last Saturday I left my iPhone 6 in my car for about 5 hours, when I used it I had no problems for the first 30 minutes or so, after that it just shut off. I was like 'tf' but figured it was the heat so I took it out of it's case and set it in an area where it wouldn't be bothered and after a few hours I went back and it was acting like it was shut down, so I went to turn it on and it did the normal start up but it gets to the apple logo and crashes just to try to turn on. I could leave it for hours to do this, but I left it alone since Monday morning and tried Wednesday morning and it still isn't working. Any help givin is greatly appreciated

    Edit: I bought the phone in November of 2018 and it still has the initial one year manufacturer defect warranty, is there any way to claim this if I can't fix the phone?

    submitted by /u/elusoryrogue
    [link] [comments]

    Can't click on images in Google Images

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Single tapping images in the mobile version of Google Image results suddenly does nothing, but holding down on them still works. I have tested multiple browsers, all have the same issue.

    submitted by /u/AngryPete_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR Swipe Up Multitasking Screen Not Working

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    *Sorry, type is actually "iPhone X" not XR.

    Have a very strange issue where my wife's iPhone X cannot use the swipe up gesture to switch between apps. Swiping up from the bottom does not work at all.

    She left the phone out in the sun for a while today, not sure if that had anything to do with the issue. Noticed that she had issues with gestures and removed the screen protector. After removing it the gestures seemed to work again but now all of a sudden the swipe up is not working.

    Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/wertz8090
    [link] [comments]

    6s randomly loses headphone audio and requires reboot. It's not a dirty jack.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    So here is my issue. I can't figure out what causes it or how to repeat it but sometimes my phone will not play any audio through the headphones using podcast or music playback or Plex or anything like that unless I reboot the phone. It will be playing audio fine out of the headphones And then I'll pause, take a call or open a web page and the embedded audio/ phone call takes over and pauses the music/podcast etc. When I go back to the original app to listen to podcasts or music or whatever there will be no audio coming from the headphones. If I unplug the headphones I get audio. It's not a "dirt in the plug issue" That's nice and clean. The only way I can get the headphones to work again is to reboot the iPhone. They will then work without touching the plug at all. I've searched here but every related post is the dirty jack.

    submitted by /u/MassCasualty
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7plus is extremely slow and laggy at times, fixed for a hour or so by a soft reset. Storage claims it’s full but is on 12.7gb out of 32.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Title says it all really, I feel the storage is making my iPhone very slow. As long as I can fix the storage error maybe I can fix the lag.

    Note: I would like a solution that doesn't include factory resetting my iPhone.

    Link of storage: https://imgur.com/a/eOusszC

    submitted by /u/Bert6973
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone water damage - need recommendations for a good data recovery in SFO area

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    my iPhone SE suffered severe water damage a few weeks ago. I already send it to a repair service here in Germany and they said the damage was severe that to save the data, they would have to replace certain components for a price of at least 1000 Euros which I would have to pay even if the data could not be saved after all.I don't care for the phone itself and have in fact already replaced it with a new one, but I really want my data, especially my photos back (nope, no Cloud backup unfortunately!).I will be in California for the summer and thought it would be worth trying to find a different service provider there since there is probably a bigger market for this kind of service.I went through reviews at Yelp and Google, but it's really tough to distinguish between what is legitimate and fake, so I thought I would ask the community here if anybody has had to deal with similar damage to their phones and has positive experiences with a certain service provider.

    All advice will be much appreciated!Thank you!

    submitted by /u/teadiumvitae237
    [link] [comments]

    Storage is taken up almost entirely by “system”

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    10 gigabytes of my storage is completely unusable because the system is taking up to much space

    submitted by /u/grilled-cheez
    [link] [comments]

    Photos is stuck on Uploading 1 item and it won’t go away

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    Support: Can I copy my iPhone contents this way?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 03:45 AM PDT

    So I have an old Mac which I want to stop using (very, very slow) and a new Macbook which I am going to be using from now. My iPhone is still synced to the old Mac. If I connect my iPhone to my new Macbook there is an option to take a backup. If I do this, and then sync my iPhone with the new Macbook, will it retain all of my 20,000 photos and 20,000 music files (some purchased; majority not)? Or is there a better way of "copying" my entire iTunes library, and all photos, etc, from my old Mac to my new? Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/achillthatbends
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X face ID and cameras stopped working

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    So my brother's iPhone X camera and face ID stopped working completely and we can't figure out why. Face ID stopped unlocking the phone, the camera app is just a blank screen with the shutter button and a grey outline of the gallery icon. I looked on several forums and nothing seems to justify why this happened. The phone wasn't dropped (that he knows of) the screen is in perfect condition with no previous cracks. The phone has never been repaired or dismantled. No major water damage other than maybe taking the phone out in the rain. We even factory reset the phone to no avail. It just seems very bizarre. Anyone have a clue on what might have caused this?

    submitted by /u/saddam_hussein420
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice: Out of the US (in Mexico) and my iPhone 7 (recalled model) has started displaying "No Service" after previously working

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    I am currently visiting family in Mexico and am using my iPhone 7. Although it has a cracked screen, the reception was fine and also worked fine for 9+ days after I came into the country. Yesterday, it started saying "No Service" along with a popup that says the Cellular Update failed and the phone needs to be updated.

    - Currently on 12.1.4 I tried doing a software update to 12.4 and it says the update can't be verified because I am no longer connected to the internet, although I am definitely connected to wifi and can browse fine in Chrome.

    - Tried doing a full restore through iTunes, but it hangs on "Waiting for iPhone"

    Basically, I can't update or restore. I took it to the Mac Store here and they barely speak English and I barely speak Spanish so it is difficult to discuss clearly, but from what I gathered, they wanted $129 to repair the phone because they said the antenna is not working. I have the A1660 model which Apple has a repair program in place to fix the antenna issues that cause a No Service message like I am receiving. I mention the cracked screen because I'm guessing they will attribute the error message to having been dropped, even though it's been that way for over a year. I don't care about the screen, I just need a phone for when I go back to the US because once I land at the airport, I won't have any way to get an Uber, or call a friend to pick me up. Right now, I have no cell service and can't make/receive calls or use cellular data.

    Can I get this replaced at the Mac Store here since it is the A1660 model that has known antenna issues causing the No Service message? I am leaving on Sunday. Worst case scenario, could I visit a pawn shop and buy a used phone? Are all iPhones unlocked globally now? I am with Verizon and there are not Verizon stores here.

    Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/BrunoinDisguise
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.4 Not Working

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I have an iPhone 7 and this morning, I woke up to see that there had been an attempted update on my phone. It said that it didn't work, and I think I read a little blurb about how I needed the update in order to make/receive texts/use data, etc. Sure enough, I checked the top left corner and it said "No Service". I need my phone for work, so I went into settings and started the update again manually. That was two hours ago. It went through the "preparing update" phase while I was dozing, and then about thirty minutes later, it entered the "verifying update" phase. All I can do is turn my iPhone on, which lets me see that it's still "verifying updates" and my notifications appear in the background.

    I can't shut the phone off or anything. I'm literally stuck. Someone suggested that I might have gotten hacked, but I really can't tell for sure.

    So if anyone has had similar issues or knows how to at least get me out of the update or whatever, please please please let me know.

    Update: I just scheduled an appointment at Best Buy but that's tomorrow, so I guess I'm just screwed until then

    submitted by /u/mmorgenn
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make stupid Google Fitness track my physical activity?? [pic]

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/m3lWQ8T_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Apparently there should be at least one other clickable option, such as "log activity now" or "start tracking activity".. something like that. I do not have it though, so I have to log all activities after the fact.

    I can't seem to get it to show up.

    Its on an iPhone XR. I have the iPhone heath app, and Pokémon Go.. I think they are my only other step counters.

    There has to be some phone settings option that's turned off which don't know about.. Please help me.

    submitted by /u/Meguinn
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to delete your review from the iTunes App Store?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    I don't have a PC. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hS6M6Xs
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 tot Iphone 8

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    Hi guys is it worth it to go from iphone 7 tot iphone 8 . My current iphone 7 128gb is still doing its job very good.l, so i got a trade offer from someone plus some cash, but the backside ia cracked. Is it worth it

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Angry5p1c3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel