• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    iPhone Front facing camera not working

    iPhone Front facing camera not working


    Front facing camera not working

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    My front facing camera just randomly stopped working. Whenever I try to switch to it in my camera app, it's just completely dark and can't take any pictures. Instagram and Snapchat won't even let me open it. What's going on and how can I fix it? I've tried resetting all my setting and that still hasn't helped.

    submitted by /u/Moserboy12
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone charging cable

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    Ok I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything to do with the cord it's always about the port the port is ok but whenever I move my cord my phone stops charging is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/That_German_Boi__
    [link] [comments]

    Phone calling wrong person

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    Ok this is a weird one. I am currently on holiday in Spain. When I try calling my friends back home occasionally foreign people pick up instead of the people I was trying to reach. I only have one number saved for these people and they haven't gotten their number changed. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this issue?

    submitted by /u/KyleReid17
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 7 dropped the +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx . Is there an easy way to add it back to all of my contacts?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    My iPhone 7 dropped the +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx . Is there an easy way to add it back to all of my contacts?

    All of my contacts now show as xxxxxxxxxx.

    The reason this is an issue is my phone doesn't recognize contacts when they're calling me.

    submitted by /u/snaldo23
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stuck loading at “app analytics” during setup

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    It's been showing the circular loading in the top right corner for like 10 minutes.. I've tried restarting it too. I am restoring from an iCloud back

    submitted by /u/iEatBudt
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes is asking for a backup password i didnt set

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    So as the title say, when i plug in my iPhone to make a backup and i select the encrypt option it encrypts the backup but i didnt set the password :/ i tried restore from a backup but its asking for a password i didnt set, can someone tell me how to solve this? I have deleted the backup, i made a new one but still asking for that f***ing password

    submitted by /u/Ch4rl1e0
    [link] [comments]

    Manufacturer defect on iPhone XS, Debris stuck in steel frame?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Hey all, I bought my iPhone XS about a month ago, and I believe that I have a defect coming out the box. Also worth noting that I've had a case on this phone since the day I got it, which covers the top of the phone completely.

    I didn't notice it until I was cleaning my phone one day, and noticed a bulge and gap in the steel frame of the phone, in the form of what seems to be a rock or piece of debris sandwiched in between the top of the screen and the steel siding. I can't seem to understand how the debris could get in there, outside of when sandwiching the screen to the body of the device in the factory. It has also caused a marking from rubbing the inside of my case, on top of the bending of the frame (it can be felt when running a finger over the edge). It's a small defect, but it's pretty irritating after staring at it for a while. It also could potentially make my phone not waterproofed as it's supposed to be.

    Pictures (hopefully they're clear): Imgur Album

    Since this is, what I believe, a manufacturer defect, I decided that I'd take it to an Apple store in hopes that it'd be covered under the warranty.

    At the Apple store, I talked to one of the techs, and they told me there was no damage at all, just cosmetic wear, and that there was nothing to repair. I asked for a second look, and to feel the edge with their finger, so he took it to the Lead Genius, who looked at the phone for about 5 seconds before telling me that there was nothing there, and all I had was a scratch on the phone. I understand the cosmetic defect not being covered, but from feeling the edge, and looking at the gap from the side, it's pretty obvious that there's something lodged in there.

    Is this a manufacturer defect? Am I being ridiculous for wanting such a small thing fixed?

    If anyone else has seen or dealt with anything like this, I'd really appreciate the info!

    submitted by /u/Mashroor
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new iPhone 8 call volume is super low

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    When I try to make a call (or answer a call) the volume coming out of the phone into my ear is abysmally low. Like barely even audible. Google had many suggestions and none of them were helpful. I have tried: -Turning up the volume with the side buttons -Toggling the Bluetooth on/off -Toggling the Change with Buttons setting -Toggling the Phone Noise Cancellation setting -Turning the phone off and on again -Restarting the phone using the Volume up>Volume down>hold lock button method

    Nothing has worked yet. Atm my best workaround is to simply put any calls on loudspeaker and turn that down to a reasonable level. I should mention that all other sounds are at the appropriate volume level: music, games, videos, loudspeaker, etc.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/Artonius
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone XS Max keeps restarting every few minutes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    So my iPhone XS Max keeps restarting and I don't know what to do, I haven't dropped it yet, it's updated, and I haven't installed any new apps, what should I do? Is there a way to fix it or do I have to get a new phone? I've only had it for a few months.

    submitted by /u/Xtinction516
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How can i restore a backup from 9.3.5 to 6.1.3

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Hello so i have an iPhone 4S i restored it to 6.1.3 but now i dont know how to restore the backup, i just want the photos, notes, contacts and SMS chats. I have modified the .plist but its not working. No apps. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ch4rl1e0
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Apple health permissions error

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    Hey hoping someone can help me out. I've recently got a new iPhone and it trying to grant a particular app (Vitality) permissions to Apple health data. The instructions (including Apple guides) all state to go into Apple health > sources > click on the app (vitality) and adjust the sliders for each area you want to give access to.

    However when I click sources > vitality I don't get promoted with any sliders for setting permissions. I get one option that states 'data' and when I click that it says 'none'. No other options to configure the permissions. I'm on the latest software

    Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Dean482
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes when I restart my iPhone the battery level increases?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:33 AM PDT

    I charged my phone to 83%. Restarted it, and the battery indicator shows 87% (even though the battery stats say last charge state 83%). What is going on? It's an SE, almost a year old with 97% battery health

    submitted by /u/edmontom
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X motherboard failing?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    Recently, my iPhone X's display has been randomly artifacting when in use. The screen has no cracks or whatsoever. Initially, it was artifacting when in use for an hour or more but has became worse overtime and is occurring every few minutes. As seen in video, locking the phone and waking it up again in 10 seconds seems to temporary cause the artifact to go away. Any thoughts on what is going on is much appreciated.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXfEOGk7WY

    submitted by /u/hiatus-ed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel