• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    iPhone Childs iCloud account deleted and phone wiped

    iPhone Childs iCloud account deleted and phone wiped


    Childs iCloud account deleted and phone wiped

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    So I need some advice here. My child went to the other parents home for a couple weeks, and other parent bought child another iPhone and turned mine off. Child comes home, I turn my phone for child back on thinking it would be as it was left, but it's reset back to factory mode. Not only that, but it also appears that they somehow deleted my child's iCloud account. I am copying the exact iCloud id from the family sharing info on my phone to try and reactivate theirs, went online to reset password, everything is saying the Apple ID/iCloud ID doesn't exist. I have an appointment to talk with support from Apple tomorrow, but am I missing something obvious or did they do something to delete the entire iCloud/Apple ID?

    submitted by /u/iphoneprobs2019
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE not activating using any method iTunes, Cell, WiFi

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    My iPhone se is stuck on the activation screen that is used to check for iCloud lock. The device isn't locked but won't pass the screen if I use iTunes, cell, or WiFi. I've did restored it to iOS 12.3 and 12.3.1 with no luck. iTunes gives a different error then the phone with "activation data can not be obtained. The device has been water damaged but worked fine until I reset it. WiFi can load websites and the phone can read SIM cards from any carrier. I'm guessing Bluetooth works because it can connect to another iPhone for the quick start feature. I'm running out of ideas.

    TL:DR my iPhone won't activate no matter what and I'm running out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/milita_grunt33
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone rollback possibility?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    Recently, my mom got an iPhone 8, as she did not like the large display on the iPhone 8 Plus. In turn, my mom agreed to give my sister her iPhone 8 Plus.

    I'm working on moving the data over to the iPhone 8, which is only compatible with iOS 12.3.1. The problem is the iPhone 8 Plus that has all of my mom's data on it is running iOS 12.3.2. Therefore, I can't backup her iPhone 8 Plus and restore it to the iPhone 8.

    Is there a way I can preserve her contacts and data to put on the iPhone 8? Or even better, a way to rollback the iPhone 8 Plus to 12.3.1 to create a new backup to restore the iPhone 8 to?

    Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/twerking_nine2five
    [link] [comments]

    Slo-Mo iOS 13 recording problem

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently updated to the first beta of iOS 13 and I tried to record Slo-Mo but it just recorded and shown as a regular video, time lapse, panorama and all other camera functions seem to be working correctly however, any help?

    submitted by /u/Stanley910
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone / Honda Accord 2015 : can I use the USB AUX in on my car to hear phone call audio?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    Hooking up the phone via a lightning to USB adapter and selecting AUX on the stereo lets me listen to music fine but if a call comes in it's not piping it out over the car speakers and instead I need to either pick up the phone or turn on the phones speaker. It's not an iPhone X. Model or 2 begin that.

    Is there an option or anything on the phone to make it play the phone audio just like the music or can this not be done on an iPhone?

    submitted by /u/ThirdYellowLine
    [link] [comments]

    “OTHER” data hogging all my iPhone space. Can never seem to efficiently keep the data down. PLEASE HELP.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    I'm so absolutely sick and tired of this "OTHER" ghost data bullshit hogging storage.

    Suggestions please!!

    (This was taken AFTER restoring iPhone, offloading apps and deleting all photos/media).

    Had this problem way too long...

    submitted by /u/An_Casiil
    [link] [comments]

    International usage

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    I'm traveling US to South Africa. I know I can use my phone anywhere- just costs me $10 per day.

    What is the better way to prevent usage on the days I don't want international service? Should I put it on airplane mode or turn off cellular data? What's the difference?

    submitted by /u/lewylisa
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t answer phone calls or even make videos

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    I'm not able to answer any type of calls video or audio from any app on my iPhone. FaceTime, Instagram, or WhatsApp. I'm also not able to make videos from the regular camera app or even snapchat. I tried resetting my iPhone settings, it worked the first time, but now it's not working anymore. Someone please help!

    PS. I have an iPhone 7 and the software is up to date.

    submitted by /u/Oqsis
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly Air Drop does not work even after trying all possible ways

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 and Macbook Air 2014.

    I was using AirDrop very usefully, and all of sudden it does not work anymore.

    I did not update the OS on Mac or iPhone.

    Did I have bluetooth on on both devices? yes

    Did I have the devices shown to everyone? yes

    Did I turn off and on bluetooth and so on? yes

    Did I turn off the devices and repeat all process? yes

    I don't know what is wrong here. Is there anyone who experienced this and fixed this?

    submitted by /u/fantahenne1
    [link] [comments]

    does sim card leave any data on phone

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    hey guys! i recently got my iphone replaced and restored my old one. however, i left my sim card in during the restoral process and only took it out after. would the sim card have "left" anything in my old phone? apple refused to restore my old phone so i really need to make sure i did it properly myself. essentially, i restored my old iphone through itunes, then removed my sim card. would that have left any traces of my data? thanks!

    submitted by /u/shitpowosting
    [link] [comments]

    Can I retrieve old deleted texts?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    I have some texts I would like to retrieve (sentimental value) from last fall. I was connected to I cloud at the time. Is this possible? If so how?

    submitted by /u/throw_away_for_obvi
    [link] [comments]

    I have an Iphone XR I was using one second i put in my pocket go upstairs and the next it wont turn on or anything?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Any help I don't know what to do its a new phone. It was working one second and the next stopped working. What can I do? I tried the volume up and down and then hold the power button. I tried to leave it in the charger. Nothing just can't believe a new phone would break like that. I didn't drop it in water, it doesn't even have a scratch on it. I am just completely lost. Can Apple fix it for free? I bought it from my local T-Mobile anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/LightningNetworkCS
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t send messages to Android users

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get an archive of all my old messages with attachments, before I delete them?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    I know there's a couple iPhone backup extractors, but I tried one and it didn't work. Another one is made by a Chinese company, not sure I trust. Seems like there should be some better solution.

    submitted by /u/vonwao
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone backup restore

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Okay so all I want to do is restore to a backup from 2 weeks ago without losing photos, texts, etc. How would I go about this?

    submitted by /u/CodyNarcotics
    [link] [comments]

    iMessages to person won’t deliver but when I call them it rings??

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    How could this be?

    submitted by /u/Hshdbff
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Screen won’t turn on

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    So as the title say my screen is no longer working after submerging it 5 meters with a case. Water didnt enter the case/phone. The screen didnt respond to touch at first, then the screen turned off and no longer works. Button still works and when i call my iphone is still sound. The LCI indicator on the SIM Card is white, so water didnt come inside the phone. Its an iPhone 8 Plus, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/Ch4rl1e0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel