• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [News] unc0ver v3.3.3 is now out - Fixes the Sock Puppet kernel exploit on iOS 11

    iOS Jailbreak [News] unc0ver v3.3.3 is now out - Fixes the Sock Puppet kernel exploit on iOS 11


    [News] unc0ver v3.3.3 is now out - Fixes the Sock Puppet kernel exploit on iOS 11

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Last updated at: 06/18/2019

    07/18/2019 - v3.3.3 was released for production with the following changes:

    • Fix the Sock Puppet kernel exploit on iOS 11
    • Fix the Voucher Swap exploit's compatibility status with iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 4 on iOS 11

    https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases

    submitted by /u/_pwn20wnd
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is there a way to make the music player smaller?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to control iPhone with PC

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    A tweak just like Veency for ios 12.2.

    By which iPhone can be controlled with the Computer.

    submitted by /u/cyb3rillusion
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I just wanna to report that ReLocate from Nepeta is a good tweak, useful enough but cause a freeze once a day or twice.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    [[Relocate]] I had installed in the past and i noticed some freezes so i uninstalled when my job done.

    Yesterday i need it again and forgot to uninstall it and in result i had a freeze or two in a day, uninstalled it and freezes gone.

    Just reporting it if other users have same experience.

    submitted by /u/vagvalas
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] Bind Multiple Internet Connections. (Speed up your Internet)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    Now that NodeJS has been ported over iOS (thanks mcapollo) we can use dispatch-proxy to bind our Data and WiFi connections into one.

    Dispatch-proxy source:

    https://github.com/alexkirsz/dispatch-proxy

    Getting started:

    Start by installing the package named "Node" from the "Elucubratus" repo available at:

    https://apt.bingner.com

    In Terminal or via SSH logged in as 'root' enter this command to install dispatch

    npm install -g dispatch-proxy 

    Go to pastebin.com and create a new paste using the following:

    function FindProxyForURL(url, host) { return "SOCKS localhost:6060"; } 

    you can change the port from "6060" or leave it as is. For the lazy you can use this pre-made one:

    https://pastebin.com/raw/er2s8T7r 

    Now in WiFi Settings press the small circled 'i' next to the connected Network, scroll down to proxy, set it to "Automatic" and enter the pastebin URL and press save.

    Return to Terminal or SSH logged in as 'root' and start dispatch on port 6060 by entering

    dispatch start -p 6060 

    That's it, you're done.

    Enjoy.

    To revert back to normal Remove the proxy settings and enter this command in SSH or Terminal

    killall node 

    --------------------

    if your connection didnt improve or slightly slower you might need to specify how the requests are divided between your connections.

    In terminal enter

    dispatch list 

    And write down the IPs in pdp_ip0 which is your data connection and en0 which is your WiFi

    Now depending on your faster connection you'll need to divert much of the requests towards it by using this to start your dispatch

    dispatch start -p 6060 192.168.1.10@7 10.0.0.1@3 

    Replace 192.168.1.10 with your Wi-Fi IP

    And 10.0.0.1 with your data IP

    Play with the ratio until you're satisfied.

    ------------------------

    Edit: I'm not up-to-date on how Chimera functions or wether NodeJS's dependences will work with it. Node requires the following to be installed:

    libc-ares2, libnghttp2-14 and libssl1.1 (OpenSSL).

    If someone confirms manually installing these packages on chimera works properly I'll update the guide.

    Edit2: don't ask for support via PM instead do it here so others benefit as well.

    submitted by /u/syto203
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Does anyone know the name of this tweak that gives you a folders view like this? Repo would be appreciated as well. TIA

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    [Request] Notepad update - A widgets into Today screen

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    [Request] Add/Edit Notes In Today Screen

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    [Question] Where to get YT ++?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    I had it installed but restored phone. Now I can't find it anywhere. I also paid for no ads so it kinda sucks I can't find it. Im not really looking to side load the app I am looking for the deb file. If possible please PM me the deb file.

    Edit: I now have the deb file. Thank you all for your help!

    submitted by /u/JSwamie
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Is there any fix for this? First time getting this error since jailbreaking on iOS 12.2

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    [Request] Option for “Save Meme” which will go into a Memes folder in Photos, useful for Reddit, Twitter and Facebook

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    [Question] Has anyone ever successfully downgraded an Apple Watch?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Like many people I am faced with deciding between an Apple Watch or being jailbroken. I bought a Series 2 hoping it would have an old watchOS version but its up to date and won't work on 12.1.2. I'm definitely not going to update because being jailbroken is way more important and I can give the watch to my wife, who currently has a series 1. But I've seen a bunch of posts about a cable that will allow downgrading but I haven't seen if anyone has actually accomplished it. If it works, it might be worth buying. But I wouldn't buy it without confirmation.

    submitted by /u/eyeHateRadio
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] What was the tweak that put weather info at the bottoming the lockscreen where the ‘press to unlock’ text should be?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    [Update] SelectionPlus and ImageCorrect will now be paid on Packix for $1.49 each.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Why?

    Well a little bit about me: I am 17 years old and starting college (in the USA) in about a month.

    I think having my tweaks paid will help pay for the cost of college as every little bit will help, therefore all proceeds from purchasing my tweaks will go solely toward my college education.

    I also have a lot more ideas to expand these tweaks, and making them paid gives me motivation to continue supporting and updating them.

    If you previously installed the tweaks from Nepeta's repo, the currently latest version of each tweak is the last free version, and all future updates will be available only on Packix.

    Thank you to everyone in the wonderful r/jailbreak community for your overwhelming support, and I hope you can continue supporting me :)

    submitted by /u/SatvikbDev
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] forceinpicture update for ios 12.2

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    It would be awesome if somebody could update this tweak for ios 12.2.

    It just does nothing anymore on ios 12.2.

    I am guessing apple has changed the key value in com.apple.MobileGestalt to something else for ios 12.2 previously nVh/gwNpy7Jv1NOk00CMrw

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit: the only alternatives Pipenabler crashes hbo now and doesn't always activate on ios 12.2. also the tweak pictureinpicture doesn't always activate on ios 12.2.

    submitted by /u/JPDelon
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] When playing music from spotify then locking my screen, jailbreak crashes

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    who knows fix

    submitted by /u/Kdroid3
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] a tweak to connect and play with ps4 controller in fortnite?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    [Update] FloatingDockPlus : Fixed App Crashes on XSMax, XR & added blacklist for Recent Apps

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    [Question] Should I update to 12.2?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Hello Jailbreakers, I have an iPhone 6S on 12.1.1. I seen that recently dropped a jailbreak for iOS 12.2, should I update to that version? I have blobs saved but I never used them, is out there any tutorial? Is the os better compared to 12.1.1? The iMessage fix for the photo not loading is surely tempting

    submitted by /u/Idennis7G
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is iPad Air 2 a 4K device?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Edit: sorry i should have been more specific. I'm referring to the kernel pages and not the screen resolution. My ipad is on 12.2 and i'm waiting for unc0ver 4K support. I know 4K devices are those with A7 and A8 chips. But what about Air 2 which runs on A8X?

    submitted by /u/racarete
    [link] [comments]

    [help] some of my notifications cut off at bottom (pic) and some that’s way longer doesn’t. does anyone know why?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    [Question] NicebarX stopped showing in statusbar after changing weather update from 15 to 10min

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    Can't get it back. Tried to uninstall it with new configuration and it still doesn't show up.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/GIFSec
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak that allows my iPhone to share my WiFi (not 4G) to my computer using my USB?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    My main laptop is broken so I have to use a very old desktop computer that cannot connect to WiFi, and due to some other issues an internet cable is a no-go.

    I have an iPhone 7, iOS 12.1.3 jailbroken using the latest unc0ver tool.

    I did research but all the tweaks are either behind a paywall (unless it's really necessary I don't want to purchase anything) and/or it's outdated.

    submitted by /u/Karim250
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Notifica conflict with Nanobanners

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    [Question] I’m planning to futurestore to iOS 12.2 with blobs. (from iOS 12.1.1)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    To go along with the title, is the latest SEP and Baseband compatible/the same with iOS 12.2s? or do I have to set it manually?

    I normally would stay at 12.1.1, but I recently got some Airpods 2 and just want the full functionality. I understand there's 'Airport' and such but I don't want to run into any connectivity issues.

    submitted by /u/Oreo209
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel