• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 24, 2019

    iPhone Blocked number in group chat?

    iPhone Blocked number in group chat?


    Blocked number in group chat?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    If an iPhone user blocks an Android user (since they're different operating systems) they are in a group chat with, will the Android user receive their messages? If so, will the Android user's response go through to the group chat (if it consists of 4 or less numbers, not sure if larger groups affect this)?

    If this has been asked before or if this is the wrong chat, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/SunCandy15
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus is super laggy

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    Okay so I have an iPhone 7 Plus 32gb and it's going to be 2 years soon in like October 2019. Everything is fine, over the time it got a little slow which I don't mind cuz it happened over the time but for past few months my snapchat has been working really slow. It's only snapchat that's been working so slowly, like I will send a chat to a friend and my message will be sent after like 3-5 seconds after I click send. It's not my wifi problem cause all the apps work fine and all but it's just snapchat. I reset my phone once and snapchat was good, but after a week or 2, snapchat went back to being slow. Please help me

    submitted by /u/sdhruvv
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to stop Apple from deciding what music and app I want to play every time I plug my X into my cars usb?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    It started with having a random song forced played from Apple Music, to now having the Pandora option forced played on my cars stereo. I never choose these apps or songs they play and this new Pandora update is the worst one yet. Please tell me there is a way to turn this "option" off, as I have read form after form and cannot find a solution and it's incredibly frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Ganzo_The_Great
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 6 plus screen issue

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    I don't know what this is or how it happened? could someone help me?

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C9zy-zRHGmG8semQoCB9YscPTBL-WlJu

    submitted by /u/bloopure
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6 wifi bluetooth problems

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I bought an used iphone 6 and when I try to set it up I can't put the wifi on and also bluetooth is not possible. I found this website and I tried to reset the network settings, and reset all the settings but still I get the same result. I also updated it to the latest firmware.

    Is this a software problem or is this a problem with the hardware?

    Thanks in advance.

    Ruben

    submitted by /u/Rubendian
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone 6s won’t charge after running out of battery?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Had the phone for two days, it ran out battery and now won't charge. The cable is fine as I tested my old phone on it.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/NoisyMind96
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone XS Max is all black and white. How do I change it back?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Things I googled didn't work. Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Chocoflan37
    [link] [comments]

    Name of contact next to battery ribbon iPhone 6s

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Thanks for your time. What is the name of the little circular contact attached to a thin wire that is next to the battery contact when you remove the battery plate? I have an iPhone 6s that has one that won't snap in, so I had to put a piece of plastic over it and tighten the screws tight so it makes contact, allowing the phone to charge. Is there a simple way to replace or fix this without changing charging port?

    Thanks again for any help.

    submitted by /u/stnicholasofmerc
    [link] [comments]

    Text message problem

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    [FIXED] For some reason when receiving texts, I no longer get a notification or my usual text tone. Instead I can hear the "woop" sound that you would hear when the chat is open and you see the text come through. The only way I can explain it, is that it seems like my phone thinks I have the chat open permanently so it doesn't need to notify me. I've checked every setting and I can't work out why it's doing this

    submitted by /u/Wxlson
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone water damaged after rain

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I had my iPhone in my pocket when it started raining and got water damaged. The phone is stuck on the logo, even after I factory reset with iTunes. Is there any other thing I could try to save my phone?

    submitted by /u/Joshua318
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s front microphone rattle

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    My wife's iPhone 6s has an issue with the front microphone.

    She noticed that whenever she recorded selfie videos (Macro Polo), the audio was recording with an added rattle. It recorded her speaking, but with an added sound that reminded me of a something caught in a PC fan.

    By switching which microphone the app used, I isolated it to the front facing mic.

    Does anyone have any suggestions for what might be causing that, or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/tadcalabash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel