• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 01, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 01, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 01, 2019

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t Starve: Sniper Edition

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    Cultist Simulator price drop to $3.99

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Turn-based games similar to Fallout 1/2?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    For iPad or iPhone, any suggestions please?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IJM92
    [link] [comments]

    [+] LEGO Tower launches today!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    Worse Than Death - New Game From the Maker of Home Launched Today

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Looking for one handed, portrait mode, offline gems!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    I'm going on holiday soon to a place where I won't have an internet connection. I will be mostly drinking wine and smoking cigars so I am looking for a few one handed games to enjoy at the same time. I'm already set on Dragon Quest 8 for my main and Card Thief for my puzzle game. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I like to have a few genres on the go at once.

    submitted by /u/saucybag
    [link] [comments]

    Star Traders: Frontiers...what am I missing?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    So I've really enjoyed all the great posts and tips from this community (I mean, you've got to be good people when the consensus is that Stardew Valley is amazing), and I see so many of you talking about the (supposedly) also-amazing Star Traders: Frontiers. So this has led me to getting it and playing it some, and after a few hours and stops & starts, I have to ask: what am I missing?

    I'm someone who loves SV, Civ, the Galaxy on Fire series, etc., and I thought this would fill the more in-depth space adventure hole that my iOS life has had. I was hoping for something akin to Escape Velocity for all you classic Mac gamers, but so far ST:F is just a 'fly around and do not much of anything' game for me.

    I've been doing various missions, some light trading, a few bits of fighting, and I feel like there's so much depth hiding somewhere, but either I'm wrong, or I'm missing it, or it's hiding on the desktop version (which I've not played).

    Is there a guide I should have read, a deeper tutorial I need to do, a notepad I should keep with prices, or just say 'alas' and go to other pastures?

    Thanks for any and all help!

    submitted by /u/RedDogRER
    [link] [comments]

    Any good offline games that have controller support?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    Just got iOS 13, and have been using my Xbox controller to play games. It's really amazing, and has breathed life back into many games that I got frustrated with the controls (Minecraft is amazing with a controller, but not really with touch controls).

    I'm going out of town to my cabin for a week, and am looking for games I could play in my downtime or at night when I can't go out. Preferably with controller support! Thank you all in advance :)

    submitted by /u/xTrymanx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a “build up my player” sports game

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    I recently re-downloaded an old game I used to be obsessed with - Baseball Superstars 2012 by Gamevil. Aside from some p2w aspects being shoved in your face (although generally nothing that couldn't be surpassed with some grinding), I adored the game. What really stood out were the "My Player" modes, where you took a rookie and built him up over multiple seasons, controlling training, buying/unlocking gear, completing missions, earning skills, and even some (very light) dating aspects.

    Games with these modes aren't super uncommon on consoles/PC these days, but I'd love to know if any iOS games have similar modes. I've tried to scour the App Store and I've come up blank so far sadly.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Finally_Created_One
    [link] [comments]

    COD Mobile: will it have better graphics than pubg, be controller compatible, cross playable between consoles and pc or just mobile, free, and how soon should we be able to get it on iOS in the US?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Looking for good list of premium games

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    As a first step, I looked through Appstore Editor's Choice list and found some games I really like, what are some other references? Google wasn't much help since I really can't take their lists seriously when most of these "top iOS games" by journalists include stuff like "Toy Story drop match 3" or some freemium cartoony restaurant simulator game on their lists. I'm looking for "serious" games only, usually stuff that were originally made for PC/consoles or ported over, stuff like:

    • Grimvalor
    • Dandara
    • Oceanhorn
    • Bastion
    • Transistor
    • Oddmar
    • FF series
    • Telltale games (e.g, Walking Dead)

    Open to all genres with a preference towards action RPG's/metroidvanias, but not interested in freemium pay2win stuff like Elder Scroll Blades.

    submitted by /u/Harmonia1
    [link] [comments]

    Old fave KIA? Dragon Flight

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    I finally found the name of a game I used to adore and play constantly, Dragon Flight by LINE. I saw there is a newer version now since I have switched to Android from Apple but it's totally in Korean which isn't the problem, I can use google translate via screenshot. The problem is I accept the terms and conditions but when I press start it stays in this connecting screen. I tried old versions through Aptoid but it seems they switched to KaKao for hosting so the old versions don't even work at all. Having found this gem again I am really sad to think it might be gone forever, if anyone can help I would be extremely appreciative. It's a vertical shooter with the regular upgrades and whatnot but it was really special to me. I really hope it's not a case of the servers shut down and the game is dead like so many other games lost forever due to companies not caring about preserving games.

    submitted by /u/DedeLionforce
    [link] [comments]

    Any good sci fi f2p rpgs?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Looking for a game fun game just like Zombie Café!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    In the old days Zombie Café was my favorite game. Is there a game like Zombie Café?

    submitted by /u/FNA22
    [link] [comments]

    Dr Mario available soon!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    I seen that Dawn of isles has pvp for multiplayer, is that the only multiplayer mode it has? no exploring and leveling up with friends?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    'Final Fantasy Adventure' — The Mana Franchise's Humble Origins from 'Seiken Densetsu'

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    Hero collector that doesn’t rely on duplicate pulls?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm a big fan of hero collector type of games, and I never mind the chance to eventually pull that 5 star or 6 star. However, I absolutely hate that most games require you to pull duplicates of these super rare characters to make progress.

    Can you guys recommend any hero collector type games where you don't need duplicates of heroes to merge into each other to rank up? Epic seven is the only one I've found. Even tho duplicates can merge into one another, the bonuses are very minimal, and you can perfectly rank up a rare hero even if you just pulled it once.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Snyderhall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel