• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    iPhone This icon just popped up, iOS 13 public beta

    iPhone This icon just popped up, iOS 13 public beta


    This icon just popped up, iOS 13 public beta

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    If the iPhone X ran iOS 6

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Original Apple Wallpapers Optimized for Iphone X

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    Why do some people say they prefer the home button and Touch ID over gestures and Face ID?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    I had an iPhone 8 and moved up to a Xs, and I could never go back. Gestures just feel more futuristic.

    submitted by /u/ElijahB52
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else ever have this problem?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    iOS 13 broken screen (green line on the right side) from overwork. I’ve been editing RAW files on the iPhone for the past 3 months. Is that a thing that happens to iPhone display or a bug?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    Can’t create folder on my iPhone?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    The new Bose NCH700’s and the PowerBeats Pro look very nice together in all black.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    How much does the iphone fall in value after a new one is released?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    I want to buy an XS but will likely sell it on a few days after the new one releases. Thanks

    submitted by /u/prescripti0n
    [link] [comments]

    How worth is it buying the iPhone XS now?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    I can’t be the only person who just learned you can swipe up on the zoom indicator for a precision zoom wheel...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    I have a few questions for Redditors who have replaced their iPhone battery through Apple

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    1: What model of iPhone do you use?

    2: How old was your battery when you had it replaced?

    3: What was the old battery's capacity?

    My iPhone 8 is sitting at 89%, and I'm planning to have it replaced once it hits the 80% mark. But I'd like to know about you guys and your some info about your battery replacement

    submitted by /u/I_Am_Tsuikyit
    [link] [comments]

    How can i fix "No service" triangle on Iphone 7 A1778

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    This phone has been dropepd and can not be activated since you need service to activate it how can i fix it what will i need to replace, im aware that apple do a no service repair for free on certian iphones us and japan but my model doesnt fit in that category

    submitted by /u/mo_10
    [link] [comments]

    My phone (iPhone 6S plus) isn’t bringing up my contacts anymore!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    I've had this phone for years and I have hundreds of contacts on it. Ones I've used for years! Now suddenly they are GONE from my contacts. The pediatrician, obgyn, a couple of friends, just gone. But when I look in my call history, they are still there with the name and everything- it's not like I have to re-enter anything, but my phone can't find them and doesn't list them when I type it into the search in my contacts list. ? Any ideas why in the world?

    iOS 12.3.1 - says software is up to date

    submitted by /u/notanannygoat
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X VS XR?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    I have a iPhone X and I was thinking about upgrading. I'd like to make my plan cheaper and the XR would do that or should I just hold out until September when something newer comes along ? Is there that much of a difference between the two ? Any opinions are welcomed.

    submitted by /u/benb89cc
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing internet issues with ios 13 beta?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    iPhone X keeps giving me the “no SIM installed” message randomly and drops any kind of connection I have

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    It's been giving me the no SIM installed message for about a week now. It's usually 1-2 times per day at random. Turning my phone off and on again fixes it until it happens again. Not sure what's going on but being a college student I can't really afford a new phone so please tell me it's some simple

    submitted by /u/ethessing
    [link] [comments]

    Push notifications are either delayed or not coming at all

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Hello! Just like what the title says and it's very infuriating. This was also happening back when I had the 7 plus two years ago, around the time I was planning to get rid of it. I tried to factory reset it but it still didn't help. Fast forward to now, and it's still happening with my XR. I'm even using a new apple id because I wanted to start fresh.

    Notifications come instantly with my Note 8 while it's delayed or doesn't arrive at all in my XR.

    Anybody got any ideas on what may be causing this issue?

    submitted by /u/eydendib
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X battery life just horrible

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Battery health is At 90% but the battery dies so fast. I watch one video on YouTube and it can drop from 90% to 75%. A 20 minute video. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/zach1416
    [link] [comments]

    Any thoughts on how to fix this? It just started and I’m not using dual sim.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    How do I forward and rewind music on my iPhoneX please? This is playing from an mp3.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Is there any way to have touch id and the unlock passcode active simultaneously?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    I wear latex gloves at work so I obviously cant use touch id with them on. If touch id is enabled, the home button (iphone se) doesnt respond to button presses to make the passcode keypad come up. Ive been just keeping touch id off so I can use and unlock my phone at work while im wearing gloves. Is there any way around this?

    submitted by /u/haringtiti
    [link] [comments]

    Receiving New Phone from new job and need some opinions Iphone 7 Plus/8 Plus/ XR

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    Like title states, I am able to receive a new phone from a newly acquired job. The company will cover cost of device up to $569.00 and If i wanted a different model (storage etc.) I would be responsible for the rest. Currently I am still part of my family's plan and would like to join the business group plan. (data costs are covered 100%).

    I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB.

    I cant seem to find any "newer" reviews of the XR and would love to hear what end users are saying, now that we're a year out from the initial release of XR. I realize there may be a new phone coming September/October but I'm just unsure of what to do at this point.

    I'm looking mainly for end-user experiences/flaws/pros-cons etc.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/LHOW27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel