• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    iOS Gaming Rise and Fall expansion now available for Civilization VI for iOS

    iOS Gaming Rise and Fall expansion now available for Civilization VI for iOS


    Rise and Fall expansion now available for Civilization VI for iOS

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Pokémon Rumble Rush is out on iOS!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    Sid Meiers Civilization VI Full Game unlock down to 10,99€

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    How do I get the builds emulator store to work on IOS 12?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    I go to the website, click the get a profile button then I go to settings and click install the profile then I log onto my account and it just takes me back to the splash page saying get a profile despite me going through these steps.

    I'm just trying to play some damn emulators... what is the issue? I can't even figure out what it could be.. I am doing everything right,

    submitted by /u/cheeseisntdairy
    [link] [comments]

    Downwell Has Been Updated to Fit the iPhone X/XS/XS Max/Xr Screens

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    When does the App Store update (each week)? What time of day?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Got Solitairica on sale a couple of days ago and is really good! What are other card games that are this good?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Loved Card Crawl too!

    submitted by /u/hiperlalol
    [link] [comments]

    Grimvalor questions

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Hey all! Is there a difference in the male and female campaign? Also you you receive helmets or gear that makes you look a lot different?

    submitted by /u/b1uer0b1n
    [link] [comments]

    A survival game, except...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    Been digging around for a couple of hours and I couldn't find anyting that matches my taste. I searched this subreddit too but still no dice. Hopefully someone could help me out on this one.

    So, I'm looking for a survival game, but with :

    • No zombies

    • Singleplayer option

    • No / minimal shooter

    • No / mimimal building

    • Harsh and unforgiving difficulty

    • Roguelike (maybe)

    I know those are pretty unrealistic standards to expect from a mobile platform, but I really hope there is something I could enjoy. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/XygenSS
    [link] [comments]

    List of Apple TV games with iCloud synchronization?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Is there anything?

    submitted by /u/PresidentZer0
    [link] [comments]

    Paired my PS4 controller with my 3rd Gen iPad Pro tonight...couple PS4 remote play questions...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    So the map button/trackpad button on the PS4 controller doesn't work

    The PS4 button does not work

    the start button short press/long press to go into different menus of the game I am currently playing (Division 2) does not work so I can't access gear, just the game menu

    Is there any way around this at all, or do I just have to stick with using the screen controls when I need these buttons?

    submitted by /u/maussimo010
    [link] [comments]

    A short and satisfying game.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    I for one am tired of playing a new game that has "lots" of replay ability/grinding or is an online game that wants you to pay for skins. I just want a game that I can finish in around a few days. Severed is one example I could think of. I'll mostly take anything by this point.

    submitted by /u/AtomExp
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft with controller

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    Hello I'm new to this sub and I think I found the best place to ask this. So last month I tried minecraft mobile for the first time and I was impressed by the gameplay (almost the same as pc), but I find the controls a little bit clumsy and my hands get tired quickly. I was wondering if there is a way to play minecraft on my phone with a controller and if the answer is yes what type of controller should I get. Pd: I have iphone 7 with ios 12.3

    submitted by /u/eddylpark
    [link] [comments]

    I, Viking - A hidden multiplayer gem

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm surprised this game is not mentioned more often. Viking game, upgrade a village and raid others in 3v3 wars.

    First time playing this games and I'm addicted. What are others thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Wasting_L1ght
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel