• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    iOS Gaming Call of duty Mobile Beta is out in Canada and Australia

    iOS Gaming Call of duty Mobile Beta is out in Canada and Australia


    Call of duty Mobile Beta is out in Canada and Australia

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    'Pokemon Masters' New Trailer Shows Off 3v3 Real Time Battles, the Pokemon Masters League, Co-op Play, and More

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    ‘Sky: Children of the Light’ is finally available on iOS

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    If you have one chance to convince people of the fun of mobile JRPGs, which game would it be?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I am thinking about finally trying out a jrpg. Up until now, I have been more of a baldurs gate / dragon age / witcher / action rpg kind of guy.

    Of course, I want a premium game, which means I will pay for it, which means that I will only be buying 1 game.

    So which would you recommend?

    EDIT: I hate grinding.

    submitted by /u/Surtology
    [link] [comments]

    EA announces Plants vs Zombies 3

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    Classic Cinematic Platformer Flashback Coming to Mobile This July

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Any single player card game?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    I like lost portal ccg, and recently tried demontide, but there's just something about demontide that I dislike a lot. Can't quite put my finger around what though.

    Looking mainly for single player deck building games and less roguelike.

    submitted by /u/excluded
    [link] [comments]

    Chuchel by Amanita Design is on sale $4.99 -> $2.99

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Need some suggestions for games for iPhone XR

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    I just got an iPhone XR and need some good suggestions. I've never really played mobile games before but I like just about anything.

    submitted by /u/HobkinzVG
    [link] [comments]

    Sky is great... but..

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    .. I find the control interface confusing and poorly laid out. Using an iPad Pro 12.9 I prefer the two handed mechanisms as using two fingers to look around seems arduous.

    I find the flying mechanism difficult and frustrating. I appreciate that the manoeuvres feel like a flying a remote control plane, but the non-fixed direction control makes it difficult to keep a centre reference.

    The ability to do reliable manoeuvres feels lost on me. I can never seem to glide or fly precisely the way I want. My little person will typically lose altitude or just not maintain airspeed. And yes I do realise there is a level up process with your cape, I'm currently at level 10.

    The icon that appears when flying and looks like a gliding figure and changes to another icon when pressed, what the heck does each function do. Does one of the buttons imply gliding and the other one imply landing? I still seem to fly, albeit with a different pose, when I press it, and it doesn't seem to generate consistent results. Sometimes the icon doesn't appear even though I'm n the air. What am I missing?

    Having the expression menu at the top centre of the screen is a pain too, I need to reach all the way up to use them. It'd be great to have a customise layout for the controls.

    Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Kotskat
    [link] [comments]

    Games that I can seamlessly transition between my iPad and iPhone with

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    Recently I've been playing more games on my devices. My current favorite, realm grinder, let's me pick up where I was on either my iPad or iPhone pretty seamlessly. I really like that feature, and I'm wondering what other games allow you to do that. Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/eletroguy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game with a medical or veterinary theme ��

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    It seems there are time-management games that just happen to take place in a clinic (cut+paste formula into store, salon, restaurant, yadda yadda) but I'd like more of a diagnosis type sim.

    Does such a thing exist? Any insight is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/VoteForLubo
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a decent game pad for my IPhone, what games should I download and play?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    How could anybody love Solitairica?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    I'm a bit too lazy to make a detailed rent about this game, but I'll answer comments.

    My thoughts about this game are:

    +: Well-made mechanics, nice graphics

    -: Way too RNG focused. I know it's solitaire but how could this game be enjoyable if you lose due to your deck not giving you a single good card

    Absolutely no sense of progression or accomplishment. You have to play through 18 levels (10m each personally) but if you lose once, you have to restart everything? And what do you get after losing? Little to absolutely nothing that could help you progress. That's really the main problem in this game for me

    submitted by /u/ZeCube
    [link] [comments]

    Ren of Heavens is the Final ‘Shenmue’ Character to Join ‘SEGA Heroes’

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Recommendations for any recent castle defense games?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Side scroller castle defense games like Battle Cats and Cartoon Wars are some of my favorite to play, but rarely see them on the App Store. I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone has some titles to try out

    submitted by /u/dpoll260
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel