• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    Apple Watch My friend made some cupcakes

    Apple Watch My friend made some cupcakes


    My friend made some cupcakes

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    Last year at Worthersee treffen

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    Sorry g-shock.....

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    Just got my Pacific green sport band with a matching silicon case.. A bit disappointed with how blue it looks.. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    FINALLY scored myself the 2019 “Close Your Rings” band. I’m so in love with it ��

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    I keep coming back to this watch face. Love it

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:59 AM PDT

    A brisk 55 minute walk at 9:30pm oughta do it...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    My watch notifies me at 9:30pm to take an hour long walk to close my rings.

    I have never, nor will I ever take a walk (let along an hour long walk) at 9:30 at night.

    I have, however, done HIIT workouts and yoga at 9:30 at night. It seems like an easy fix for Apple to just check to see what workouts I've ever done around this time of day, and do a calculation based off one of those workouts. If it tells me to do an hour walk, never gonna happen. If it tells me to do a 20 minute HIIT, well I might just do that.

    submitted by /u/badumdadumdadum
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s my ‘mostly good’ color coded app face! Any one else have any creative ideas about what you’ve done to your app face?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    Since everyone else is sharing....

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    What workout do you guys choose for the 3mins of remaining exercise needed at 11:45 to close your ring?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    Edit: bonus q - what do you guys tag these workouts as, and what should they be tagged as?

    submitted by /u/cthulhahoops
    [link] [comments]

    No more Challenges?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    I know it's probably been discussed before but what's with the few and far between challenges on certain days? Was always looking forward to doing them then it's like the team disbanded or just gave up.

    Wish they would of kept it up.

    submitted by /u/proneto911
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life is GREAT!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    Alright, so I've had my S3 for a little over a year now and honestly, the battery life is amazing on it. I feel pretty confident that I could go two full days without charging it, as I'm usually well over 60% on battery life at the end of the day.

    I take it on 30-40 minute runs using GPS and playing music over Bluetooth every morning. If I lift weights that day, it's on there and tracking my workout. The only time I take it off is to shower and sleep (which I put it on the charger with, as I said, over 60% battery left).

    My question is: what are you all doing with your Watches that I'm not doing that's killing your battery to the point where you have to charge it every night? Am I missing something and not getting everything out of this thing that I could?

    submitted by /u/ChargerEcon
    [link] [comments]

    Just converted to Apple - Question about Apple Watch Power Reserve

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Just switched over to an Apple Watch and am using the power reserve mode, but am frustrated at the delay to show time when I press a button. Is there any way to make it instant?

    submitted by /u/LawndartAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Woke up with my activity exercise minutes finished.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Has this ever happened to anyone else? The phone tracker shows that exercise was tracked for one minute from 11-12pm today. So in the future...

    submitted by /u/etched_bonded
    [link] [comments]

    "Should I buy a Series 4 now? or wait for Series 5?" Solved! here's the answer!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    Last year the same question was popping up on "Buy series 3 or wait for Series 4" but now the SAME question is happening "Buy series 4 or wait for Series 5" and I have truly thought this out and I hope this will certainly help those out who have the same question.

    ​

    Situation 1

    You have a iPhone and have decided to buy a Apple Watch, at the time of this post its July 2019 and we are only 2 months away from the September event where Series 5 will be announced. The Series 4 is a great watch and such a big upgrade from previous generations, its clear series 5 will be kind of a S year. I say go ahead and buy the current Series 4 if you don't want all the new features series 5 will offer which will include possible glucose monitoring or even sleep tracking.

    ​

    Situation 2

    Lets say you have Series 0, Series 1, Series 2, or Series 3 and you want to upgrade. Chances the watch is working. Wait til September those 2 months are worth it.

    ​

    Situation 3

    I understand some Series 0s have a issue with the battery, and may not work at this point so it would be worth it to wait 2 months for Series 5. However if you are adamant about not going without a Apple Watch or simply can't wait, just buy the Series 4.

    ​

    Situation 4

    You are on a budget and simply want a Apple Watch, wait til September and buy Series 3 or Series 4 because the prices of those devices are expected to fall.

    ​

    ​

    submitted by /u/DreamTown3
    [link] [comments]

    WatchOS 6 beta won’t unlock my MacBook Pro 2017

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    I have a Apple watch series 3 and it's watchOS 6 beta on it. Does anyone else have trouble unlocking their macs with their watch?

    submitted by /u/noitsnoe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a serious problem with buying too many Apple Watch bands?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    Built a watchface on a slow day at work...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Over the air updates in watchOS 6

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    So, can I just say that the ability to update the software on the watch independent of an iPhone is freaking amazing!

    submitted by /u/lsw998
    [link] [comments]

    Best Tracking Calories app for apple watch

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    Hello was just wondering whats the best free/paid calorie tracking app you can get for the apple watch, any help will be appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/asifalam12
    [link] [comments]

    "Refurbished" OEM bands on Overstock.com?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    I pulled the trigger on three of these "refurbished" bands that I wanted. If they end up not really genuine, I'll just return them, but damn, they're good prices if they are. Anyone have experience ordering bands from Overstock?

    Sport Bands

    Sport Loops

    Available stock as of 18:20 EDT 7/18/19:

    38mm/40mm:

    • White Sport Band
    • Pink Sport Band
    • Black Sport Band
    • Pink Sport Loop

    42mm/44mm:

    • White Sport Band
    • Pink Sport Band
    • Black Sport Band
    • Pink Sport Loop
    • Hyper Grape Sport Loop (!!!)
    • Seashell Sport Loop
    submitted by /u/Codacus
    [link] [comments]

    Review on the new band by Groove.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    What’s occurring? Why does my watch think I was doing star jumps all night when I was definitely asleep?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel