• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 25, 2019

    iOS Beta [Question] this guy is charging £20 to install iOS 13, when it’s free to install and use, isn’t this a scam?

    iOS Beta [Question] this guy is charging £20 to install iOS 13, when it’s free to install and use, isn’t this a scam?


    [Question] this guy is charging £20 to install iOS 13, when it’s free to install and use, isn’t this a scam?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Change the r/iOSBeta icon to have a iOS 13 background

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    [Feature] In iPadOS 13, the Apple Pencil actually uses its pressure sensitivity to activate 3D Touch

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    Note how instantaneous it is when you put pressure down versus having to wait and hold while using your fingers. Try it out!

    submitted by /u/AsteriskYoure
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] Not quite sure how new this is, but some websites support tabs

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    [Bug] So after the new 3 finger undo feature you cant play with 3 fingers in garage band...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    [BUG] CarPlay crashes when you click the Now Playing button in Spotify

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    [BUG] Waze going crazy with CarPlay in iOS 13-it’s either huge or just empty.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    [Bug] Haptic Touch not working for Apple Music on iOS 13 PB3

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    As the title explains, I am getting nothing when I Haptic Touch on the Apple Music App. I just installed the Public Beta 3 on my iPhone XR. I have already reported this via the Feedback Assistant App, just wanted to know if other people are facing this issue or if it is working on 3D Touch-enabled devices like the XS.

    submitted by /u/mightypsychic
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] Now Playing shows which device is playing

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    [Question] TV App can not be found on my phone, though apparently it is installed, but need to enable it through restrictions which I can’t find.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    [BUG] Not getting daily forecast on the “good morning” screen, on both iPhone and iPad

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    [BUG] WiFi Problems even with networks that were fine

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    [BUG] Major Storage/Crash/Reboot/Sign In to Apple ID? Craziness!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Ok--just so everyone knows, I've already reported every single issue in this sequence to follow.

    iPhone 7+ with 13.3 installed. Phone in iTunes showed it was about half empty, but since installation I'd gotten an error message on my phone about it being full...the usual tbh... So, yesterday I deleted the entirety of "music," which was 3gb which took me down to 29 gb from 32(full). I'm EXTREMELY aware of the storage issues discussed in iOS13, but I thought this current downhill turn mine has taken is a good sequence.

    Thought I was good after I deleted all 3gb of music. Mind you, "Other" is 18gb. Jeez! Now read...

    So--Last night around like 9pm...I was in the Youtube app on my iphone and I wanted to share a video to a friend through text message. When I pressed the "share" button in youtube and then "messages," it opened up a new compose but it wasn't showing in dark mode. I figured, aw heck, let me screenrecord and sent it in through feedback because everything else, with the exception of whatsapp, works absolutely fine in dark mode--and phone was absolutely fine basically until that. Went into feedback, filled it out nicely, got to the attachment part--it threw me an error "cannot upload video..from icloud." At this point after clicking cancel, i got a storage full message. It went downhill from here.

    After that message, I closed out of feedback to go check out what cacamenhy tricks my phones playing on me now. Yeah, it said storage was full, 18gb in other...figured, aw heck, a simple reboot will do the trick.

    Gosh I rebooted and that was it. Everything went to crap. I had to log in to apple again. I had to log in to the feedback again. No attachments, video or images, would attach to feedback. Sent through four messages "hoping" they made it, which it looks like they did.

    Then I wake up an hour ago...no mail. click on instagram, it's asking me to log in. Reduce motion was now on instead of how I have had it for years, off. I rebooted. Had to sign in again, no mail, tried to get into feedback. It wouldnt verify my username and password (right info). Figured let me actually go and delete apps this time to see if I can get some wiggle room. So phone was showing 32/32gb full. It wasnt showing a metric for photos...and it had seemingly reminded me of every gesture, as if i had just updated....

    I was able to delete about 200mb...enough to open feedback to send another message.

    Haven't heard back yet, kind of sitting here with nothing else to delete off of the phone--might plug into iTunes and sync it to see if that makes it normal. But I'm not downgrading. I also included in my feedback that they ensure my iCloud security since some signing out and back in was occurring last night and this morning...but we'll see!

    All this from just trying to report dark mode wasn't showing properly. This is like my BlackBerry back in the day with beta's...we used to call it "memory leak."

    Has anyone had a similar weird issue? I expect her to brick again sometime today. There's literally nothing else I can delete to free up "fake" space.

    submitted by /u/ComfortableWater9
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] Anyone have this happen since update to beta 3

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    [Bug] Smart device setup doesn’t work

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Connecting to smart devices doesn't work anymore in iOS 13 beta (at least not in developer preview 4). If you go through a device's connect process where you connect to its WiFi network, and go back to the app, the app never moves to the next screen to display the pairing process.

    Observed in: MagicHome VeSync (Etekcity) SleepMapper (for Phillips Somneo) Lifx Phillips Hue

    submitted by /u/kjeffris
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] Starting in Beta 4, you will be notified about the fact that other people will be notified if you set a notification event on them

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    I know the title is a mouthful but I couldn't explain it any other way. Got this Feedback response today. Really motivates me to give even more feedback

    https://imgur.com/Z1NrsOo

    submitted by /u/KillaMarci
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] apple maps now tells you if roads are closed due to accidents or collisions

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    [Question] Could my phone be using mobile data while connected to wifi?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    I have an 8+ running the latest beta (17A5534f), and have noticed for the last few weeks that I'm using up my mobile data much faster than usual. Today I logged into a game (The Simpsons: Tapped Out) that needed an update, and it asked if I wanted to use mobile data to download, since it couldn't find a wifi connection (while I was connected to my home network).

    Do you all think it's more likely that the game just isn't reading the situation properly, or that my phone is using mobile data in addition to (or instead of) my wifi network? I feel like that would explain my data usage issues (which started about the same as I downloaded the beta), but can't confirm. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/WallyJade
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any fix for downloading health data being stuck?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    [Bug] Anyone experienced their lightning port stops working in iOS 13?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Upgrading from a iPad Pro 12.9in (2015) - Any insight to share? �� [Question]

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    I'm looking at buying the 2018 iPad Pro 11in or 12.9in. My confusion - with the amazing release of iPadOS 13 and it's multitasking features, what are the Pros & Cons and most importantly... what would I be giving up if I went with an iPad Pro 11in with regards to multitasking on the smaller screen size vs the 12.9in? I was convinced I would buy an 11in this time around however I want to avoid losing any of the multitasking features/capabilities with the new iPadOS. Any insight would be very helpful - Thank you.

    submitted by /u/dhilliard
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] iOS 13 DB4 Shortcuts App Issues ( "this app requires specific features not available on this device." )

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    iPhone XS Max running iOS 13 DB4.

    I can't seem to download Siri shortcuts. App store says "this app requires specific features not available on this device." (Yes I know shortcuts is built into iOS 13)

    It was acting very strange. I was trying to download a "untrusted" shortcut and it was not allowing me too. I checked the security section in settings for shortcuts and the "untrusted" toggle wasn't there.

    So I said "ill just delete the app from device and redownload it from the app store", and now we end up here.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/UCDHIUS
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Stuck in iOS 13 Beta 1... how to upgrade to beta 4 ?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    Hi

    I can't seem to be able to update ios 13 with my iphone 6S (i'm in france). How can i update to iOS 13 beta 4 ? In system update, it just says "IOS 13.0. Your software is up to date"

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/chooseausername46
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel