• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 27, 2019

    iOS Beta [BUG] Media controls are gone. ios 13 DB4 6s

    iOS Beta [BUG] Media controls are gone. ios 13 DB4 6s


    [BUG] Media controls are gone. ios 13 DB4 6s

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    [Feature] iOS 13 Beta 4 when Air playing music to multiple devices you can sync up the volume levels by 3D touching the bottom slider

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    [Bug] Battery health says my battery is significantly degraded even though my battery is still at 100% capacity. I got it replaced from an Apple Service Provider in February. iPhone 6s iOS 13 PB3

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    [Feature] Dark mode transforms some mails to make them dark

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    [Discussion] on the latest iOS 13 PB, is anyone else experiencing weird and unexpected music pauses or even stops?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    I can't really reproduce it, hence the discussion tag. Sometimes my music just stops or even resets the current track while I use my phone casually, often experienced when switching to my home screen. I've got an XR so it shouldn't really be a ram/overload issue (since I've experienced music apps crashing on older phones with older versions and jailbreak).

    submitted by /u/Hennihenner
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] PS4 controller connected, but not working

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    PS4 controller is connected in Bluetooth, but the lightbar shows up blue rather than pink and doesn't work in any supported games. Tried resetting PS4 controller and resetting all settings back to default.

    submitted by /u/_HHS_
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] maps doesn’t load on Apple CarPlay until I open the app an close it on my phone

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    [Bug] The “Done” text on the keyboard lacks capitalisation in Public Beta 3

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    [Question] Could the Public Beta cause phantom errors when running diagnostics?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    I had my screen replaced at Best Buy yesterday, and when they ran diagnostics they got an error with the telephoto lense so it was replaced as well (they say). When I picked up the phone, it was back on the most recent version of iOS 12, and they said all errors were clear. I reinstalled the public beta, simply because my most recent back up was on iOS 13 and I didn't want to lose that data. Just out of curiosity, I had apple support run diagnostics and they see the lense error along with something stating the battery cycle counter needs to be reset. Could this all be due to the beta? Or do I need more repairs? The lense is covered under my current warranty.

    submitted by /u/zlcooper
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Updating to IOS 13 With a R-Sim

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    So as the title says, i want to update my 6s to ios 13 b4 but my 6s is a r-sim unlocked phone and the recent occurred problem with r-sim is that you can only activate the sim on USA numbers. Im in Asia. So i wanted to check if theres anyone who updated without a sim activation problem with a r-sim unlocked phone outside USA or without a USA number , or if theres a workaround for this. Thanks :)

    (Im currently on 12.3 waiting for a Jailbreak if this doesn't work. I don't wanna risk it in case theres no workaround)

    Device: iPhone 6s Sprint [A1688]

    submitted by /u/githmin
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is iOS 13 beta smooth enough?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    This question is annoying, I know. 😂

    I am currently on iOS 12.4, so is iOS 13 smooth enough to be on a main phone?

    I don't mind some bugs so fluidity is most important thing to me.

    submitted by /u/exampLeN1
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]Drag tab out of safari: how to disable

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    Frequently when I try to move a tab in Safari I drag it out instead and it becomes a slide over window. I don't want this to happen, is there any way to disable dragging tabs out of Safari? If, not is there any way to 'reunite' the dragged out tab with Safari?

    Related, is there any way to completely disable windowing in iPadOS. I was not using split view or slide over before, and still have no need for it.

    submitted by /u/WilDieteren
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Are we still on a 2-week cycle?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    [Question] Why is my iPad Pro not creating HDR counterparts of some photos?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Or at least it's not labelling them HDR. Is Photos glitching and not showing the label or is it genuinely not making the HDR counterpart?

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there any way to save a formatted signature in the Mail app?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    So I decided to give the updated Mail app a shot. One of the things that I wanted to do was to add a formatted signature. However, I could not do it via the Settings app. Is there anyway apart from manually formatting the signature each time I compose a new email?

    submitted by /u/mightypsychic
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] iBooks syncing not working

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:03 AM PDT

    I mean it has never ever worked properly, but in this beta it doesn't work at all. Books, iBooks, whatever.

    submitted by /u/kossttta
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Do you have issues with shortcuts running without asking?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    My automation shortcuts have not been working well since the second iOS 13 developer beta. To provide more context, I typically set my shortcuts to run without asking me to tap them in a notification, but I've tried some test automation shortcuts, and they never actually run completely unless I go to them in the shortcut and press the play button in the building menu.

    In fact, I had a wake up alarm automation(that I've deleted) that happens to bring up a notification three times all at once: "Running your shortcut." Of course nothing happens.

    Here's my question in a nutshell. Do you guys have this same issue, or have you discovered a way to prevent shortcuts from running incompletely/not running at all? I'm open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Splinter717
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Have outdoor photos lost quality for you?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    Using my iPad to take photos outside (there was some rain) and photos are looking rather washed out and detail seems missing

    EDIT: I'm also not getting HDR counterparts of each picture

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] "No Older Notifications" text can be moved around freely

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    [Question] I don’t charge my phone everyday, is there any benefits to turning on Optimise Battery Charging?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    I don't charge my phone regularly, maybe once every 2-4 days. Is there any benefits to turning on OBC? If I leave OBC off, is it the same type of charging as iOS 12?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/backstreetatnight
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] the keyboard on Instagram always dissapears like that and I have to relaunch Instagram for it to work

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 03:36 PM PDT

    [BUG]The icons flickered when haptic touching them, revealing part of the wallpaper. iPhone XR Public Beta 3.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] Is the AXS Ticket app fixed? QR code used to be broken

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel