• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 21, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [July 21]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [July 21]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [July 21]

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wow. That’s a lot of info to draw the Apple logo.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    New loops got me excited

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    Does the Apple Watch (2 and up) show how many laps you've swam on the actual watch?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    Wanting to buy a smart watch for swimming laps but does the watch actually show it on the display or do I have to go on the phone app to see how many laps I've swam?

    submitted by /u/MyloParadox
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to delete an old watch from Health app and keep the data?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    I have like 10 watches listed (mostly with same device name) from various times I wiped my watch and restored from backup. Seeing all the extra devices with the same name in the health app is confusing, but I don't really want to remove the activity data from the record. Also my phone is listed twice with the same name.

    I tried searching for an answer, but it doesn't look like it's possible to remove a device and keep the health data on an iPhone. Is that correct?

    submitted by /u/gaysaucemage
    [link] [comments]

    can you run a stopwatch and countdown timer concurrently on an apple watch?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Can you get rid of the music icon on the watch face?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I turned off the "Auto-launch audio apps" setting, but the little music icon still shows on my watch face. I don't want any indication that music is playing on my phone at all. Is it possible to completely turn off the little icon?

    submitted by /u/ButWaitTheresAnxiety
    [link] [comments]

    Siri hit or miss on my Series 3 LTE?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    It seems since a couple of updates ago, Siri will, more times than not, hang after issuing a command. I've turned off my VPN (thinking it was a connectivity issue) and I've reset both my phone and watch a few times since the issue first cropped up...

    Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BukkakeShampoo
    [link] [comments]

    Can this be fixed? No longer under AppleCare warranty. It happened after we tried to update it. It’s Series 1. Is there any way to fix it with it costing any money?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    I don’t think this is humanly possible.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Do anyone encountered the podcasts bug on Watch?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    Last night, I prepared to use the Apple podcasts on Watch(due to Apple won't open the API to the 3rd party apps, it's the only option to get rid of iPhone) along with my AirPods to jog. It just cannot sync the lib on the Watch. I tried rebooting my Watch and shifting the network. Nothing help.

    https://i.redd.it/9ai8yjiblnb31.png

    submitted by /u/kid1412621
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me acquire Hyper Grape Sport Loop 44mm?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    I've literally looked everywhere, international sites, Source (Canada), twitter, eBay, selling apps. I've read that some international apple sites are still selling them, if anyone could assist that way...that would be vastly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/insaneandmundane
    [link] [comments]

    App that allows custom icon complications?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    Notifications question

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I have a quick question. I'm thinking about buying an Apple Watch but would like to know one thing prior to that. Can you configure from what apps you get notifications on the watch? I have a Garmin device and there I get all notifications and it can get quite annoying (I could configure what is displayed on Android but not on iOS). Is it somehow different on the Apple Watch?

    submitted by /u/Sarathin
    [link] [comments]

    How often is Cardiogram complication supposed to update pulse reading?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    I was under the impression I would get a relatively recent reading every time I raise my wrist to check. I get a reading from 30 min. ago and have to open to watch app and make it check the pulse to update it.

    submitted by /u/kindakeen
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Error Message

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Activity App and complications not updating

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    I've had my S4 44mm for a while now. But, a very annoying bug has started to appear on all of my Watch Faces.

    Occasionally, the Activity app will show inaccurate information all day, even when I have had a very active day. Only after I restart my watch does it show the correct amount of activity.

    Also, the Activity app complication and the Pedometer++ app complication rarely update without me restarting my watch, even if I open the app and go back to my watch face (the Pedometer++ app itself updates, but not the complication.)

    I've tried the following: Unpaired my watch and paired it again; Put the activity and pedometer apps in the dock as to keep them open; Enabled background refresh on both my watch and my phone for both apps; Restarted both devices.

    I'm sure that this is not a problem in the applications themselves, as this also happens with other complications, such as Pacer Pedometer.

    I'm looking for a solution to my issue. I'm assuming that I should probably get an appointment and the Apple Store, but my local store is a while away so I would rather try and find a solution myself first.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/watchcomplications
    [link] [comments]

    Watch os 6 beta discussion

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    I am planning on updating my s4 to os 6, the only thing keeping me back is the fact that I cannot downgrade to os 5 anymore. I would like to hear experiences from other beta users (mostly the general bugs) how is the os 6 beta 4 like. The public release is going to be in 2months so is it worth updating now. I have had every single ios betas on my primary device since ios 6 so I am familiar with the unstability on betas.

    submitted by /u/Rephyliini
    [link] [comments]

    Push ups? Is there a built in exercise?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    Also does it have a counter?

    submitted by /u/sp00kymage
    [link] [comments]

    My Series 4 band is a match!!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    Voice Recording - awesome app

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:56 PM PDT

    If you don't have the app VoiceRecord Pro - download it and add to to your watch. The most amazing feature and captured some great music from an event I went to! I thought it would only do a couple min; but I got over an hour!

    submitted by /u/damnitcaesar5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel