• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 18, 2019

    Apple Watch So my Apple watch wasn't detecting my wrist for the past two days...

    Apple Watch So my Apple watch wasn't detecting my wrist for the past two days...


    So my Apple watch wasn't detecting my wrist for the past two days...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    My hand stitched Louis Vuitton Apple Watch strap cut from a genuine leather LV bag. What do you think?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Any Evangelion fan here?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    Cool wallpaper for you guys

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    TIL how to add Strength Training to the Workout app. Just press “Other” in the workout app, and when you’re finished, select “Strength Training” when asked to name the workout. Next time you open the Workout app, it should be there!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Anyone run across this issue where they're unable to install apps on the watch?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    Double Click Digital Crown Feature

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if it's possible to swap the Digital Crown double-click function, which returns users to the most recent app or directly to the watch face depending on context, with the single click function, which takes users to the app carousel? I'd much prefer returning to my watch face with just a single click of the Digital Crown as I hardly ever visit the app carousel.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/fanran
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download apps from my iPhone X to my Apple Watch 3. It’s just continuously spins. I have looked it up and done what was suggested but nothing worked. Curious if anyone else has any other suggestions I could try.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Is it possible to roam in the EU with the Apple Watch? Is there any talk of it being available in the future m?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    9 day old Series 4 Apple Watch. Terrible battery on 5.2.1

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    I have had my Series 4 Apple Watch for 9 days and the battery has been absolutely horrific. I took my fully charged watch off charge this morning at 9am, and as I type this it is currently at 27%. My previous Series 3 would last me nearly a day and a half.

    I contacted Apple Support this afternoon to see if they could help. Here is the exchange: https://imgur.com/a/fccFver

    I am running iOS 13 beta on my phone, and I thought my battery drainage might be down to that, but from the exchange above that I had with Apple Support, they confirmed that it should not be affected. I am NOT running WatchOS beta on my watch.

    Anybody else had the same issue? Any insight / tips that I can try?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wzrdalex
    [link] [comments]

    Photos & Camera Usage/storage space issues

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    So my S4 is claiming that Photos & Camera is using 5.6GB of storage space which I have limited to 25 photos and linked to a relatively empty album. Is there a way to erase this invisible content without doing a full reset?

    submitted by /u/JohnLegendary
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep tracker + alarm app on AppleWatch functionable w/o iPhone in bedroom

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    I've tried googling and going through former posts here but haven't found the ideal solution yet: I'm looking for an app for my AppleWatch which tracks my sleep and wakes me up "smartly", depending on the sleep cycle etc WITHOUT me having to have my phone in the same room. Pillow seems to have a great tracking + smartwaking function but it requires your phone to be on the nightstand. My problem is that when I have my phone nearby when I wake up, I just start idling and not getting out of bed for another hour, so I want my AppleWatch to be waking me up smartly on its own. Looking forward to recommendations!

    submitted by /u/Shibbl
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I found a way for date to be viewable every damn time I need to figure what date it is

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Does someone have a good 3rd party Milanese loop?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for a 3rd party Milanese loop for my Apple Watch 44mm, does someone have any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/blyder
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite past time

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    My cat as my watch face helping me to look good during an event

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Delete training minutes?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    Also posted in r/AppleWatchFitness.

    Yesterday I decided to cheat my watch. I went to the beach and didn't want to expose the watch to salt and sand, but also didn't want to destroy my attempt to a perfect week.

    So, I filled in my workouts (swimming and beach ball) afterwards which filled my activity and training circles, but not the stand circle. This annoyed me, so I googled how to fill the stand circle afterwards, and I found that the best way is to create a 12 hour workout which is what I did (because I'm an idiot).

    OF COURSE my watch awarded me a personal record medal for 723 training minutes which I can now never ever break so I decided to delete the workout. I then proceeded to delete the workout but not the data so I STILL have this stupid medal and 723 minutes, but the workout corresponding to those minutes is gone so I can't delete the minutes.

    Does anybody know how to fix this mess? Preferably without resetting the entire watch?

    And yes, I have definitely learned my lesson.

    submitted by /u/Bourdonne
    [link] [comments]

    Battery drained 50% in one night because of autowake?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    Wanted to try a different app that tracks my sleeping on my phone vs with my iPhone (like sleep cycle) however when I turned it on my phone for the time I wanted and to be woken up in a lighter sleep a new screen with time came up. should I have put it in theater mode? didn't think the screen would stay on all night

    submitted by /u/100197
    [link] [comments]

    Installed a sickwraps wrap on my series 4 40mm watch. Pretty dam proud of how it turned out

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Strength Training - no way this is accurate. No way.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    Apple.com Celestial Teal Sports Loop

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:20 AM PDT

    We will see how this goes, but I found on Apple's website you can still purchase the Nike Celestial Teal Sports Loop, even though it not on their page. If you go into one of the Nike Sports Loops to buy it gives you the option their with 2 day shipping, doesn't look like its in the stores, but must still be in the warehouse.

    https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop/product/MV882AM/A/40mm-spruce-fog-nike-sport-loop?fnode=b1b50432c72d79cec76f912709c6b635baa1a7d1547629abca8caca843872813fbe42b5786a765a8dadf7c43ac6217bdbaf513629eca530b311ffb7e5f0b57678e8c708f792b213b1074219b90c19bb0

    Go to the link then just select size and the celestial teal. Weird but I did it last night should be delivered to me by Monday.

    submitted by /u/SirD28
    [link] [comments]

    New Apple Watch 4 Install Issue

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    Just to a new AW4 today. Started to set it up. Download and verification took about 30 minutes. It's been stuck on "Installing" for over an hour now. I tried restarting the pairing once and nothing changed.

    Should I delete the update and retry? How do info that?

    submitted by /u/Mikegryo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel