• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 18, 2019

    Apple TV Next Apple TV remote need touch ID

    Apple TV Next Apple TV remote need touch ID


    Next Apple TV remote need touch ID

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    ... cause who likes typing in their password on a big screen. Sure if your iPhone is handy its a solid substitute but saved iCloud passwords and touch ID would make the experience so much better!

    submitted by /u/Mlrk3y
    [link] [comments]

    Snoopy in Space (an Apple Original) - Trailer

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Any new Apple TV games?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    All I can find is Rush Rally 3... I bought it and it's amazing... but I'm after something else new.

    The App Store on Apple TV, doesn't seem too update it's recommendations or categories very often.

    submitted by /u/AppleGamers
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Q80R and Q80R soundbar snd Anynet

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    Great tv and soundbar, does it seem to be just me, but does Anynet+ not really work with apple products? Can't go back and forth with my source change using the Samsung tv remote, from PS4 to Apple TV, it just stays on my PS4. The tv identifies that the Apple TV is there, but won't turn off or on, as well as change to the Apple TV input. The only way it works if I use the soundbar remote to change the source.

    submitted by /u/peternelson2525
    [link] [comments]

    Is an Apple TV right for my needs?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've been looking into a streaming box for my lounge tv. My wife and I both have iPhones and MacBook Pros, but we don't subscribe to a lot of streaming services. We have Netflix and get free cable with our apartment, but the use I'm most curious about is streaming from less official sources.

    We're from NZ and like to stream a few local shows that are free to air there but are unavailable anywhere but on pirated streaming sites in the US. Is there any sort of app that would facilitate this on an Apple TV or would the best solution be to airplay it from a laptop?

    Does anyone have any experience with similar use cases?

    And a final question, if I don't care about 4K content, would a 3rd gen Apple TV be good enough for YouTube, Netflix, and casting music?

    submitted by /u/bigdogxxl
    [link] [comments]

    Tv OS 13 laggy?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    I was not aware I had purchased a 4K from a friend that it had the 13 beta on it. My downstairs 4K on 12 is buttery smooth. The 13 is wicked laggy and stutters when opening and closing apps. Anyone else experience this on the beta? Thx

    submitted by /u/sudbury78
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a Philo problem or a TVOS Beta problem?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    We've been watching Deadliest Catch VOD via Philo App. Every time an episode ends the Apple TV 4K goes into standby instead of auto playing the next one.

    I wish I had read up on TV OS beta program since I can't revert back to current release software but it is what it is.

    submitted by /u/Gunther_W
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel