• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    Apple iOS Never seen this before...

    Apple iOS Never seen this before...


    Never seen this before...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    Ok Apple, this is pretty sick

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    1Password Restores Free-to-Use Local Vault Option in Latest Version of iOS App - MacRumors

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Disable night mode for Apple maps?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    I drive a lot and although I like the mode, often I like to see an overview of the trip, and the night mode for the maps app makes it really hard to see the streets

    submitted by /u/AllAboutGadgets
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering wallpaper image?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Good day all!

    About 6 years ago, my sister sent me a photo her kids drew and I've been using it ever since as the wallpaper on my iOS devices. I cannot find the original file, and I'd love to figure out whether there's a way to recover it. Does anybody know? Aside from taking a screenshot of my background....

    Thanks friends!

    submitted by /u/vtpira
    [link] [comments]

    Changing FaceTime Ringtone Volume?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    I'm relatively new to iPhones, so I'm not sure how to fix this issue. Google hasn't been any help in finding a solution.

    When I flip the switch to vibrate mode, FaceTime calls still come through at the ringer volume.

    Is there a fix for this that anyone knows of? I've had it go off in meetings and such, which kind of defeats the purpose of the vibrate switch.

    iPhone 8 running iOS 12.3.1

    submitted by /u/KinkyBelayer
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about erase data

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Once the 10 password attempts have been used and the phone is erased, does it iCloud lock and will Find My still work? Wondering if this is actually better for a thief or worse.

    submitted by /u/torgaydo
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.3.1 bug

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Apple's latest innovation - the side bar!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    Battery life on iOS 12.3.2, iPhone 8 Plus (max battery health 100%), fully discharged. Lasted me 6 am to 10 pm with still some left. Over 7 hrs screen on. ��

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    AirDrop problem please help!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone can help me.. I used airdrop to transfer a bunch of files to another phone, the prompt that pops up when it's finished popped up and my documents app froze, upon reopening the app my newly transferred files aren't there but my storage memory seems to indicate that they didn't in-fact get sent over but hey are not indexed anywhere on the phone!! They're essentially invisible files! Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/awaythrowalltheway
    [link] [comments]

    I found this duplication bug in public beta 3

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    As a user of a 5s, I am gaining any significant improvements by installing the latest 12.4 public beta?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    Since iOS 13 is not coming to the 5s anymore, are there any merits from installing 12.4 public betas?

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought my iPhone 8 around late September early October and I’ve been using it pretty well, Keeping it on low power mode, changing many settings, trying my best not to charge overnight, and a few weeks ago it was at 94% and it dropped to 91 % should I get it checked out or am I paranoid? Thx

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:58 PM PDT

    Any good apps to convert videos to hq gifs?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    I need an app that could convert a mp4 or mov file to gif, while keeping the original quality (withiut guving any watermarks also). I need an app that can do atleast 1080p60. Thx

    submitted by /u/Piipperi800
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting and Archiving Gmail messages in Mail App

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    By default it seems that when you add a gmail account to the mail app that swiping to delete will instead archive the message.

    Now there is a setting to switch to swipe to delete. But then the archiving option completely disappears even if you drill down the selection menu.

    Can I not have both?

    submitted by /u/paradiselater
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have this issue where the volume of lock sounds, keyboard clicks, the send text message sound, basically any sound other than notifications, ie. ringer or incoming email or texts are sometimes super low(almost unbearable) and sometimes loud(like the way they are actually set to)? It's weird. One minute it's right and the next it's all low again. Now keep in mind I KNOW HOW TO USE MY PHONE (sorry for all caps but there's going to be that person that says go into settings and bla bla bla volume controls) The volume is turned up and locked. So is anyone else having that issue?? Xs Max on the latest os (not any beta or anything)

    submitted by /u/MccDonald
    [link] [comments]

    I Rearranged my home screen :)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    Has anyone else on iOS 13 public beta been experiencing a lot of freezing bugs on the YouTube app?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Problem with text messages being deleted

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    My gf accidentally deleted all our texts by like swiping right and clicking the red button. She's really bummed out. Is there no way to get these back? Is there a way for me to send her all of my texts.

    submitted by /u/BenIsBored
    [link] [comments]

    What does "Trusting a computer" entail?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I just bought a lightning-to-HDMI adapter from Amazon, it's not an apple product but it's more convenient than the apple HDMI-lightning adapter.

    What's different about the apple vs this generic one is that when I plug it into my TV without anything (just literally the HDMI into the TV) a QR code for some chinese website appears (i think its goodsleep .com .cn) I did not go to the website or anything but it got me thinking.

    In order to make this cable work as soon as you plug it into your phone it asks "Trust this Computer". If you dont trust it the cable doesnt work, I was just curious as to what does "Trusting this Computer" (Even tho it's a cable) entails? can it install apps or some malware onto my iPhone just by trusting a computer? Can it send my data somewhere? Does it allow it to have access to encrypted data such as passwords & keychain?

    submitted by /u/MrBdstn
    [link] [comments]

    3D Touch will not be removed from (all) future iPhones

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    3D Touch will not be removed from (all) future iPhones

    Contrary to recent articles that suggest this to be the case, either with this year's iPhones or next year's, the latest iOS 13 (public) beta strongly suggests this will not be the case.

    As detailed on MacRumors, a completely new developed option has been made available in the 3D Touch section in iOS 12 beta 4 (public beta 3):

    https://i.redd.it/4x5yhervq3b31.jpg

    To me this is simple: why develop new settings when you're about to remove the feature from new phones? It goes against all logic and when Apple would remove it from future iPhones, then of course the feature would remain available on existing iPhones (that have it) but they would just leave it as is.

    Also, the Quick Actions and Quick Actions Menus are being developed further and given new options, which are not available on devices without 3D Touch. So the same logic applies.

    If the next iPhones wouldn't have 3D Touch than this doesn't make sense at all and would just be a waste of time. Instead they invest resources into further making this feature future proof and better for users.

    I'm glad this is the case because I really like 3D Touch and would hate to lose it.

    submitted by /u/AddVariety
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel