• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 24, 2019

    Apple TV Top 15 Apple TV Games with controller support

    Apple TV Top 15 Apple TV Games with controller support


    Top 15 Apple TV Games with controller support

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    Getting really annoyed with titles getting replaced with new versions, breaking the search on Apple TV.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    This is probably more an iTunes issue but since it causes me frustration on the Apple TV I'm posting it here. I am getting absolutely fed up with titles that I've purchased in the past getting replaced with new listings on iTunes. For example, I purchased Aliens some time back. Ik the TV app I see it in my library and I can launch it there, but when I try to get to it quickly using Siri on my remote it pulls up Aliens and only gives me the option to buy it. I have to dig down to my library to play this title.

    A few other films I've seen this behavior with: - How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 - Dark Knight Returns - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

    From what I can tell, the only way to fix this behavior and get movies to pull up correctly via Siri or the TV app is to rebuy the new listings on iTunes and hide the old one in my library. Wasn't the big promise of iTunes that you could buy a title once and Apple would keep it updated with the latest version? Why is Apple letting studios republish titles on iTunes in a way that breaks the Apple TVs awesome convenience features?

    submitted by /u/gusterrhoid
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like a new Apple TV Channel was just added: History Vault

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    This is one of the ones I was eager for. There's lots of good stuff in there.

    submitted by /u/Rybo213
    [link] [comments]

    Direct TV HGTV app locked

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    We have always watched the HGTV app on Apple TV through a Direct TV subscription. But tonight I booted up the Apple TV 4 and now it's locked and all the shows have the little red key. I am still signed in through my TV subscriber on the Apple TV.

    Nothing else has changed etc... Wondering if anyone has noticed this? Any suggestions on what happened and how to fix this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/antneed
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV App on SAMSUNG TV: NO EXTRAS

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    I just tried watching my first movie using the Apple TV app instead of the Apple TV device. I've noticed that it goes right into the movie and doesn't prompt the menu screen with the extras and scene selections. Tried multiple movies; same result. Anyone else run into this or find a fix?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTeardrop
    [link] [comments]

    MLB.TV App Freeze

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    Recently, My MLB app freezes about 5-6 times per game, requiring me to exit the app, and restart. This usually happens during commercial breaks. Anyone else experiencing this problem and know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/Tom_N_CO
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Apple TV app on Samsung QLEDS Support 4k and HDR?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried the app and does it stream similar quality to the AT4K?

    submitted by /u/Th3nerdywebslinger
    [link] [comments]

    Trailers app down?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    It's been down for a week for me. Did the update and still down... anyone else?

    submitted by /u/XXFirefighter
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 user profiles - linking to in-app profiles?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if it will be possible to link an apple TV user profile to a subscription service profile so that you don't need to select who is watching every time you open an app? For example, would I be able to link my apple tv profile to my own Hulu profile so that when I open a Hulu show from Up Next I don't need to select my own name in-app? Otherwise I feel like having multiple apple TV user profiles doesn't make much of a difference.

    submitted by /u/vaper
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little help troubleshooting a Siri remote problem - the microphone button goes to the search page and does not activate voice recognition

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    First to find the solution gets my award winning chili recipe!

    submitted by /u/xtremeradness
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV remote

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Everyday my Apple TV remote is being disconnected and connected again by itself and sometimes I can't even syncronise it. I dowload every single software update so I don't know why this bug still happening.

    submitted by /u/PaJitta
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone wants to watch the Apple TV Screensavers on demand . . .

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    . . . they're here, just Airplay them to the TV

    https://bzamayo.com/watch-all-the-apple-tv-aerial-video-screensavers#c1a1afd8e790d335facf340d6bdea756

    The TV plays them one after another so you can listen to your music at the same time

    submitted by /u/katsumiblisk
    [link] [comments]

    TVOS 13 bricked my 4K

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    My 4K got hung up, so I rebooted it and when it came back from booting there was a ⚠️www.someaddresstorestore. I ended up taking it the GB, and it could not be fixed. I ended up buying another one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Edit: could NOT be fixed

    submitted by /u/baltimoretom
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] When I turn on my Apple TV 4K (tvOS 13.0) A screen appears informing you of a new Apple TV application, but the button when clicked does not respond as expected! I need to press the menu button to go back to the home screen

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel