• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    Apple TV Looks like Apple TV Channels is getting CBS All Access next week!

    Apple TV Looks like Apple TV Channels is getting CBS All Access next week!


    Looks like Apple TV Channels is getting CBS All Access next week!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Cord-Cutting: RCN?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 03:48 AM PDT

    Moving and have the stress of finding a new ISP. RCN is available, and useful, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it, especially in integration with an Apple TV. Looks like it's not available for single sign-in - but I should still be able to sign in app-by-app (i.e. enter my username and password in ESPN, NBC, etc.) to watch live content, no?

    submitted by /u/bigbagofblogreviews
    [link] [comments]

    Preferred TVE app for playing episodes via Apple TV?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    Running tvOS 12.4 (also happened in 12.3), the TV app seems to want to force me to watch a show via certain apps even though I started watching via a different one.

    For example, I start watching an episode of House from Fubo... However when I go back to the TV.app it wants to play the next episode in NBC.

    Is there any way to prioritize which apps are chosen? Prior to 12.3, it would stick with whichever source I chose. It also seemed easier to change sources too...

    submitted by /u/jtfolden
    [link] [comments]

    TVOS13 Public Beta VERY Bad

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    I would caution any home user from installing the current Public Beta. I never had significant problems beta testing past builds as a nontechnical Apple enthusiast, but this one creates significant lag time and hang-ups in downloading, streaming and even assembling the main menu and sub menus. Visual elements take forever to load, or never appear at all. Search results take forever to show up. Certain apps, including Trailers, crash after a half-second, every time. Netflix shows appear pixelated and pause in mid-stream. Downloaded movies won't play.

    The worst part is, there seems to be no way to remove the Beta from your device and go back to a clean slate. I should have heeded the warnings and stayed away until the final build. I'm warning you all! Hopefully the next update brings it a little closer to functionality.

    submitted by /u/Kdilla77
    [link] [comments]

    I used to check the battery status on the Apple TV remote by asking Siri, but now on IOS 12.4 it doesn’t work any more??!! That’s bizarre.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    0066: no account returned from UPDA

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    I get this message from the A&E app on the Apple TV every other week. I have a valid account. I only get it on the A&E app and the only way I can fix it, is to delete the app reinstall the app then sign on. I'm on directv

    Anyone else ever run across this or have any ideas? Thanks

    submitted by /u/roberttootall
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything I can do still with the first generation Apple TV?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    One was given to me and we aren't very knowledgeable about this stuff. Thanks

    submitted by /u/never___nude
    [link] [comments]

    Can Apple TV connect to a free wifi( i live in an apartment that shares a wifi with no password and cant seem to connect my apple tv) Also can i use a wifi extender to put a password on the free wifi?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    How does Plex look on the Homescreen? Thinking about making the switch from Shield TV

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    Can anyone share a few screen grabs of how plex looks and works on the ATV homescreen.

    I've done a google search and couldn't find what I was looking for..

    I'm an Nvidia Shield user thinking about making the switch simply because of the UI. I only really use my device for Plex and watching IPTV.

    One of the things I like about the shield is the way it displays home screen channels. I have a plex channel on the my homescreen that updates with recent tv episodes and my On Deck with the artwork I've selected on my Plex server.

    Does the ATV do something similar? How does it look? Does it use Posters or the artwork background images?

    I'm purely only interested in the UI aspects. Is it prettier on the ATV?

    submitted by /u/sunnydubz
    [link] [comments]

    When watching something on Netflix and pressing the menu button to go back to the episode menu the screen immediately returns but then blacks out for 2-3 seconds before showing the episode menu screen again. This has not always been the case. Anyone know why or how to stop it?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    What the hell happened to YouTube on Apple TV?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    I just launched YouTube on Apple TV 4. Wow, they really dug down and made it suck even more.

    1. There's a sideboard of icons on the left that will not go away, even during playback. I see no way to get rid of them.

    2. There is no way to resume a video once paused. In fact once paused the entire interface locks up. All I can do is return to the home screen my holding Menu or force quit.

    Force quitting YouTube and restarting the box did not help. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

    submitted by /u/leftnotracks
    [link] [comments]

    Remote won’t work and pair

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    So today suddenly my remote stopped working. I tried to re pair it, I reset and wiped apple tv completely. IR light on remote seems to be working, so I assume that remote kinda works. When try to pair, it says bring remote closer and when I press random buttons on remote this notification reacts on it.

    I am on tvOS 13 but I think it should have fixed by reseting apple tv if it was a software issue. Anybody had something like that?

    submitted by /u/WEZANGO
    [link] [comments]

    My ATV 4k takes 2 times to turn off my TV

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Without fail, every time I put my ATV to sleep it does not turn off my TV. I have to turn it back on and to sleep and then it will turn off my TV. Anyone encountered this issue before?

    submitted by /u/deserteagles50
    [link] [comments]

    WWE Network Sign In Issue

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    The WWE app logged me out on my Apple TV 4K. It had an option to "Sign in With My WWE Account" but when I do, it says "Subscription Required" and "You must be a current WWE Network subscriber."

    I loved in successfully on my phone in a browser so I have no idea v what the problem is. There's an option to "Subscriber Now With iTunes" and "Restore iTunes Purchase" but obviously those 2 choices wouldn't help.

    Any ideas? I updated the Apple TV and restarted.

    submitted by /u/DM725
    [link] [comments]

    My apartment’s wifi does not have a password so my apple TV won’t connect. Are there any solutions to this problem? Thanks

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel