• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    Apple iOS I know everyone talks about this but I still love the animation

    Apple iOS I know everyone talks about this but I still love the animation


    I know everyone talks about this but I still love the animation

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    iOS keeps searching for something? Next to LTE network? Not sure what it's looking for?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Auto wallpaper change with night shift/ dark mode?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    Is it possible to create a siri shortcut to change wallpapers as night shift/ dark mode kicks in?

    submitted by /u/etervc
    [link] [comments]

    Using iOS in a home with two separate wi-fi’s is misery

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    Why won't iOS let you decide what WiFi you want to be connected to by yourself? Seriously, I manually want to change the WiFi depending on where I am, but this operative system keeps changing back and forth resulting in a shitty wherever I am. I'm not asked if I want to change, therefore my phone shouldn't make such decisions for me.

    submitted by /u/silvervibe
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be an iOS 12.5?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    If so, are there any betas out there yet already?

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    Closing apps? Do or not do?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    First, i was a android user and on android you always close your apps. Always!

    Now i heard you shouldnt do that on iOS? Is that true? On some battery-life posts, some people are saying closing apps helps the battery.

    I'm confused. What are the downsided of closing apps? And what are the upsides of it?

    submitted by /u/jnnkr09
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG - fixed] App update bug seems to be fixed as of this morning!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    Only took one attempt today to update 9 apps.

    Finally!

    submitted by /u/xpxp2002
    [link] [comments]

    Delhi-NCR Metro App

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    A9 Chip vs A10 Chip

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time. Why is the A9 chipset based on a 14nm chip while the A10 is based on 16nm chip. Did apple just need more space to fit more things in the chipset?

    submitted by /u/timanderberg
    [link] [comments]

    Can't see Add pass in Wallet

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    I have iPhone 7 with iOS 12.4 and by fiddling around in Wallet app I accidentally closed the Add pass part in the app. Currently all I can see is my credit card setup for Apple Pay and "+" sign in right upper corner to add a new Apple Pay card and that's all. There should be another part bellow to add pass or flight ticket, but there is just blank space.

    Is there any opportunity so get back the closed part?

    submitted by /u/beastieboss
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 9.3.6 update not showing on iPad 2 (16GB, WiFi + Cellular)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    As stated in the title, iOS 9.3.6 seems to not be available for my iPad 2. Tried OTA as well as iTunes. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Sykes1010101
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone care to explain why I’m not getting iOS 12.4 on my 5s sorry my phone is in my language (Spanish) so if your not a Hispanic get that translator out!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Windows & iOS users: Which is the perfect ecosystem for this setup?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    I am a Microsoft Surface laptop for work & iPhone diehard user. Which ecosystem do you believe is the more sufficient? In work we use G-Suite for mail, calendar & files. So Apple, Google or Microsoft???

    submitted by /u/akrpav
    [link] [comments]

    Display bug on IOS 13?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    After updating to ios 13 beta 4, the colors in my display are now noticeably washed out. Anyone else have this bug?

    Edit: Ive been comparing my display with other devices and it turns out only the colors on my icons and my wallpaper is washed out

    submitted by /u/Pelou-
    [link] [comments]

    Mail Apps w/o unified Inbox?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    According to all these Apps a unified Inbox is "the way email should be" but I have no desire to have like 10 account Inboxes all grouped into one. Even Gmail has now been updated to support this format. Am I like the only one who doesn't like it?

    submitted by /u/Richiieee
    [link] [comments]

    Set Custom Tone for Contact

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    If you create a contact and add their Twitter or Facebook handle under "social profile" or "instant message" whilst also adding a custom text or ring tone, does the custom tone play when that user contacts you on either social media?

    submitted by /u/JillSandwich404
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s Home button issue

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    So my iPhone 6s's Home button has been having troubles for quite a while, and some days ago, it stopped working. I keep tapping on it and still doesn't work. Tried calibrating it, nothing. The curious thing is, the Touch ID works fine, along with Reachability. Is this a hardware issue?

    submitted by /u/Wallas10
    [link] [comments]

    Screen rotation

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Is it possible to lock screen rotation for individual apps? For example, it's fine when screen orientation is enabled in Youtube app. But it drives me nuts when I switch to do reply in Telegram and screen takes horizontal orientation.
    Is there any chance to lock screen orientation for only few applications?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vitasicc420
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube seems to kill my wifi connection

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    When I am watching a video on my YouTube app, at some point in the middle of the video, the video will stop playing and it will appear to be buffering. In actuality, the YouTube app seems to have killed my WiFi connection on my iPhone 7+ (note that other devices connected to the WiFi network still work fine). Specifically, when this happens, none of my other iPhone apps have any internet connection (i.e. I can't get mail, I can't load a page in Safari, etc.). The only way I've found to solve this problem is to turn off WiFi on my iPhone, wait a few seconds, and then reconnect to the same WiFi network.

    Note that this problem only seems to happen on my home WiFi network using my iPhone. I have tested my iPhone by using YouTube on other WiFi networks and I do not seem to have this problem.

    Meanwhile, the problem does not seem to be with my WiFi router. Both my laptops seems to play youtube just fine. The problem seems to be only with the combination of my WiFi network + my iPhone.

    i tried resetting the network settings but they do not seem to work either.

    submitted by /u/98Phoenix98
    [link] [comments]

    What are the different ways of syncing iCloud contacts with Gmail/Google Contacts?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Manual export is one I can think of. Are there other services that constantly sync contacts between those two platforms?

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    Auto updating and third shift

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    I work third shift full time, I would love the option to install updates at any time that I could schedule! Instead of just "Install Tonight" because if I attempt to install tonight, I'm normally using my phone/watch/MacBook during the time it would normally update. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/alxmartin
    [link] [comments]

    Top left corner there is a bug with iOS 13 beta the volume changing animation displays over the time

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    iOS 13 question

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    If I back up my phone while in iOS 13 beta and upgrade my phone do I have to download the beta again or will it be on my new phone since I backed it up on iOS 13,m. Sorry if that's a dumb question don't know to much about this

    submitted by /u/YaBoyZeek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel