• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    Apple Macbook I was amazed the first time I saw a backlight keyboard. It looked beautifulx and it helped night time visibility in a way nothing else could. I don't know how but Apple managed to make it simple even here...

    Apple Macbook I was amazed the first time I saw a backlight keyboard. It looked beautifulx and it helped night time visibility in a way nothing else could. I don't know how but Apple managed to make it simple even here...


    I was amazed the first time I saw a backlight keyboard. It looked beautifulx and it helped night time visibility in a way nothing else could. I don't know how but Apple managed to make it simple even here...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    Macbook 2015 / 500 €/$

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Bought MBA 256GB, wondering if I should’ve gotten MBP

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    I'm starting grad school this fall, neuroscience. I'll be, as far as I can tell, using my iPad Pro for most of my note taking, and textbook reading and highlighting. The MacBook will be for writing papers, doing research, projects, and they'll both be used for the fun stuff (Netflix, YouTube, skype, social media, web browsing, light photo editing, music streaming, etc). I've noticed on the MBA that the fan starts running and it gets hot on my lap when I'm doing a couple things, like web browsing and skype. Is it going to be able to handle what I'm going to be throwing at it for the next few years? Should I have gotten a Pro instead? I'm still within the return window, and I'd rather just spend the extra 200 if it's that much better. I just didn't feel like I was doing too much, but the fan was super loud and it made me nervous.

    submitted by /u/mazecrowley
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking to buy a MacBook

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    So I'm looking to buy a MacBook and I do not think I'll be using it for a lot of things that generally need a ton of power, mainly just things like editing and general internet stuff, plus light gaming(minecraft, osu, etc.) So I was wondering which MacBook should I go for on a budget? I don't mind if it's not a current MacBook, just as long as it can run either the latest or close to latest version of MacOS.

    submitted by /u/Harvie_B134
    [link] [comments]

    4 Eye Catching Cases Perfect for Makeover of Your Laptop

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    4 Eye Catching Cases Perfect for Makeover of Your Laptop

    Macbook marble case

    If you are looking for the perfect makeover to your laptop so candy shield have a best marble MacBook cases which is gives the marble look to your laptop and if you want to give a look like gorgeous then here are the case is available in many MacBook models.

    submitted by /u/candyshield369
    [link] [comments]

    No logo on the display and fan is completely quiet

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    This is not a troubleshoot post. Just from curiosity. At first I apologize for My really really bad English. As it is not my first langauge.

    I have a mac retina from 2013 and Yes it has magsafe charger and two USB ports and a HDMI port ;) It's blazing fast with SSD and runs excellent even with windows in parallel box.

    1. I saw almost all the Macbook model name is written on the front bottom bezel. Like Macbook Air, or Pro. It does not have anything written on it. It's plain. Why ?

    2. The fan never runs. Like almost never. Completely quiet. Is it normal? It only starts loud when I use about 90% of the RAM with about 70-80 Chrome tabs. Even then after few minutes it's quiet again, when I do not switches between the tabs frequently. Is it a cooling system problem ? As I do not have any issues in the OS function. It is completely smooth.

    The reason I use macbook is:

    1. It's UNIX system (don't need Ubuntu)
    2. The mm control precision smooth touch pad
    3. The high res retina display.
    4. The quiet fan (In a quiet Room Dell/XP makes me go nuts)
    5. The built in speaker is just unbeatable
    submitted by /u/greenkernel
    [link] [comments]

    The 6,2 MacBook Air is still very impressive to this day, although it's specs were underpowered even at the time to achieve such feats. This is my Mother's Early 2014 MacBook Air, with a modest Dual Core 1.4GHz Haswell i5-426U, decent 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3, and a measly 128GB SSD.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    thinking of a mac book pro purchase

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    hey all!

    im a grad student thinking of buying a mac book pro. i saw the ones online with the student discount for $1200 but im not too sure what the difference between the mac book and my pc are. ive always been a pc guy but i keep hearing good things about the mac book. anyone have any insight?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/brokecollegekid69
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little help making this thing book (Macbook Pro 2017)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    So basically, I have a MacBook Pro 2017 that experiences constant kernel errors and won't boot. Except it does boot, very occasionally.

    I took it to the Apple store today to see if it had any value for trade in.

    If I can show them it boots up, just so they can see the login screen even, I can get possibly £500 for it.

    If I cannot, I get nothing.

    It wouldn't boot so the technician took a look. He couldn't force boot it even after numerous tries and opening up the bottom.

    I brought it home and it booted.

    I took it back and it had turned off and wouldn't boot again.

    Just now, at home, it booted again.

    I want to take it in tomorrow but I don't fancy waiting hours for a successful boot - which may not even boot long enough for them to check it over. So I am wondering, has anyone else had a similar issue and did they find a way to boot up?

    The store believes it's a logic board issue.

    Any help would be amazing :)

    submitted by /u/sadfishbird
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook air 2018 i5 256ssd 8ram Or Macbook air 2015 17 512ssd 8ram

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    I need help choosing between Macbook air 2018 i5 256ssd 8ram And Macbook air 2015 i7* 512ssd 8ram
    What are the differences

    submitted by /u/Zamshit
    [link] [comments]

    2018 15inch 512 gb vs 2019 13 inch (4 port) 512gb -16 ram

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    I can get a 2018 base 15 inch mb pro (512gb) or 2019 13 inch mp pro 4 thunderbolts (add 16gb of ram and 512gb) for the same price. Which one should I go for? Price is $2100. I am a incoming freshman in college planning on doing finance, but i want to get into video editing and streaming. also would want to dabble into some games( i know macs are bad for gaming anyway). Other than that I would use it for schoolwork.

    submitted by /u/Flortuga
    [link] [comments]

    Is my 2012 MPB Worth Fixing? (Broken Screen)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    Is it worth it to keep my 2012 MPB Retina 15? The Screen is broken, not sure how much that would cost to replace....any idea?

    Would a 2012 MBP run the newest operating system or can the hardware not handle it?

    I haven't used it in a couple of years, so it's been collecting dust. But i loved the thing when i was using it up until a couple of years ago.

    Because of a work change, I attempted to switch to a PC (Lenovo) and I really don't like it, so i want to switch back to a Apple Ecosystem, but don't want to shell out the money for a new or refurbished one if i can salvage this for the time being (i plan on selling the Lenovo, fyi)

    It has 816 charge cycles, so it may need a new battery in a year or so.

    Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/adamjnitrox
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Early-2015 13" MacBook Air Storage - advice?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Hello, I would like to upgrade my 2015 13" MacBook Air's storage, but this is my first time opening up a MacBook and messing with it. Mainly I was wondering if any of you know if this Samsung SSD is compatible with it. I plan on getting the screwdrivers from iFixit.

    Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ieatpineapple4lunch
    [link] [comments]

    How would I know if my MacBook has a virus?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Is there a test I can run to detect viruses or something? I clicked on a pretty sketchy link and then got a weird weird notification that said something along the lines of "Your Macbook has 3 viruses. Action is required immediately". I kinda freaked out and just shut down the computer right away but now I'm worried. Should I take it into the Apple store?

    submitted by /u/seleahi
    [link] [comments]

    You have a new Air and MBP base model in hand, which one are you returning?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Apple Education Pricing

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Are Apple's education discounts available year-round, or are they only available for the summer/back-to-school season?

    submitted by /u/jrt131
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who's disappointed to see the Macbook 12" go?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    It seems like Apple has decided to remove the 12" Macbook from the lineup. To me, as a previous 11" air user and now a Macbook 12" user, I think it's a real shame. I've been waiting for a CPU upgrade (I currently have the 2017 with max specs) because my work could sometimes use a little more power.

    A lot of people will probably point me to the 13" Air or Pro, but I've tried the pro and while the performance is obviously better, I love the small for factor of the 12" more than I enjoy the power of the pro. And the 13" Air? Well, even with maximum spec it doesn't outperform my current 12", so it's not only bigger and louder, it's not even better.

    Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get this out. Am I the only one who feel this way?

    submitted by /u/insats
    [link] [comments]

    Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 vs Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to get a Macbook Pro. I was wondering if there is a substantial difference between the Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 and the Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/italiancombo12
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 2018 video graphics card glitches

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    MacBook Pro 2018 video graphics card glitches

    Heeeeey, Redditors!

    I have MacBook Pro 2018 15 inch.

    I experience occasional screen glitches (probably coming from the Graphics Card), which happen during

    • Skype (every call)
    • Youtube (often)
    • Chrome browsing (less frequent).

    happening since I purchased it in Nov, 2018

    Glitches look like this:

    https://reddit.com/link/cdvwvh/video/x5xzwhp6kna31/player

    ---

    https://i.redd.it/q0gc91obkna31.png

    I appreciate your attention and help. We are the best community!

    submitted by /u/10af
    [link] [comments]

    Purchase: MacBook Pro 15 2k18 or 2k19

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm a software developer, I'm working with AI and now approcing AR, one of my main hobby is photography (not heavy editing) and video editing.

    I was thinking to buy the MacBook pro 15" 2018, since it's cheaper , what are the main difference with the 2019 model?

    I had a bad experience with a MacBook pro 13" 2017 and now I won't make the same error

    Thank you so much

    submitted by /u/Beppius
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air 2017 (13 inch) - should I download iOS updates?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    I have a Macbook Air 2017 (13 inch) and I was wondering if I should be downloading iOS updates. I've heard stories about Apple intentionally slowing down previous versions of their devices in order to push consumers towards newer models. Is this something I should be worried about? Or am I just overthinking it? Thanks for any feedback.

    submitted by /u/heff_b1
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, Will there be any upgrades to the Mac book pro in 2019?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    I want to buy a MacBook Pro this year but is it smart to wait til the end of the year? What are the current rumors?

    submitted by /u/Knullaren
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 13” with two thunderbolt ports or four

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    Should I buy the MacBook Pro 13" with two thunderbolt ports or four thunderbolt ports?

    I'm not sure how long will I keep it. So any suggestion considering both on price and performance?

    Not for gaming but may under heave load occasionally and I want to future proof just in case.

    FYI, I can not afford to wait since I forgot firmware password on my previous one (MacBook Pro 15" Early 2013).

    submitted by /u/pbni6n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel