• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 28, 2019

    Apple iOS New iPad Pro battery drain from Siri

    Apple iOS New iPad Pro battery drain from Siri


    New iPad Pro battery drain from Siri

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    My personal design concept of Siri. A less intrusive Siri's UI that doesn't occupy all of your screen. You can simply expand it for further informations. Also, I would like it to be smarter and suggest me things I could be interested to know more about, as you see here!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Funny iOS 13 keyboard glitch!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    [BETA] did they change the menu size in settings on the 8+ or am I crazy?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Maps showing more green now?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    In my area (Dallas) Apple Maps now shows even small areas of grass in green. I find it visually more pleasing.

    submitted by /u/Kajkia
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to completely remove a subscription from my device?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    I have canceled a subscription which will end on 2020 but i would like not to even have it in my device and just not show up on my subscriptions section

    submitted by /u/SotPau
    [link] [comments]

    Ad Blocker for in-app?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Was wondering if there's anything for blocking ads in apps such as Facebook, YouTube and games. The ads are getting ridiculous now, I researched about Pi Hole but don't have a Linux system. Any help? TIA

    submitted by /u/Trinia_
    [link] [comments]

    Some pop-up call design concept I designed last year. Will probably work on it and update it. Got any feedback?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    iCloud storage space

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Help please.

    My iCloud storage space was close to full, so I deleted 3gb it attachments from my iMessages.

    I did a new backup and it didn't reduce at all.

    submitted by /u/mananuku
    [link] [comments]

    Did someone has got the same problem as me ? Sometimes the letter just dont hide

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Is there an iOS app for Google Alerts?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    How to the the full iOS 12.4 update through iTunes

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    I've got an iPhone 6 and since I've bought it I've always updated my iOS though OTA downloading always delta updates cause i never had time to sit and connect my iPhone to the computer. I've promised to myself that the last update apple makes available for the 6 I'm gonna download it though iTunes. This way I'm gonna get the full iOS image file, not just the delta. (Many people say iTunes updates can be better than OTA) Unfortunately I fucked up and applied 12.4 though OTA again. Is there a way I can make iTunes reapply 12.4 on my phone again even though it's already on 12.4? Please note that I do not intend to restore my iPhone data in case that is necessary.

    submitted by /u/Dolodoloa
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud storage usage shows wrong information, what can I do ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    When I check the iCloud storage usage it tells me 8 gb, but I have there a phone backup that takes 52 gb that shows when I enter the backups on that iCloud account... any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/alonrod
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to turen the personal hotspot blue box off?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    Is iOS 12.5 coming or we will just get iOS 13?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Is there already beta for 12.5?

    submitted by /u/ss7821
    [link] [comments]

    Why my iPhone displays Screen off time incorrectly?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    Facebook iPhone XR still on old UI. Why is it still like this when most have the new look?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have an issue where Siri won’t show nearby restaurants or new movies & music? It just says there was an error and to try again later. I noticed this yesterday, but it could have been an issue for longer...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    It's broken on both of my iOS 12 devices, my Apple Watch and my MacBook Pro running the latest macOS Mojave...

    If this is the wrong sub for this, please redirect me to the correct one...

    submitted by /u/xXG0DLessXx
    [link] [comments]

    HEIC sharing

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    My iPhone keeps trying to "help" me by converting images to jpeg. How can I share HEIC images?

    submitted by /u/MentalUproar
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Drain

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Hi all. I updated my IPhone 8 to IOS 12.4 last week, and I've noticed a significant plummet in my battery life. Before updating, my phone would last me a whole day and would not drain 15% of my battery while playing PUBG. Does this happen with each software update?

    Before the update, one match of PUBG, would drain maximum of 10%, sometimes even 5%. My brightness level is the same.

    submitted by /u/Usman0408
    [link] [comments]

    Will WatchOS include performance boosts anytime soon?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Like how Apple improved every phone's performance with iOS 11 or 12 (can't remember), will they do the same with WatchOS? My series 1 is probably going to die after OS 6

    submitted by /u/statictdn
    [link] [comments]

    Best IOS Database Software

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    I am looking for database software where I can develop an inventory for my wife's crafting hobby.

    I'm looking for something that has either cloud sharing or peer-to-peer to keep the database in sync on multiple devices (her iphone, my iphone, an ipad for actual input). It needs to be fairly robust (a few thousand records) to cover all the various supplies she has including paints, pens, etc., etc. Mainly, we would like it so that, when she is out-of-the-house, she can look and see what she has so she doesn't duplicate anything.

    I know Tapforms looks really good for this but I didn't know if anyone had another suggestion.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/brak55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel