• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    Apple iOS It would be great if you could adjust media AND ringer volume in control centre, it’s currently unused screen space

    Apple iOS It would be great if you could adjust media AND ringer volume in control centre, it’s currently unused screen space


    It would be great if you could adjust media AND ringer volume in control centre, it’s currently unused screen space

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Mind blown, two finger click on links opens link in background in safari!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    This is probably my most used flow, usually I long press and open in background.

    This changes everything for me. Sorry for a separate post, but maybe someone out there doesn't know.

    (ios 12.3.1)

    submitted by /u/yyz46
    [link] [comments]

    Settings app row height different between two iPhones

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    Bluetooth audio quality issues on iOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    This is very annoying issue as the music quality over bluetooth is constantly changing on my iPhone 7 with iOS 12.3.1 - the music sounds very clear and then muffled and then clear again, and when the audio quality drops it sounds like a 128kbps track and it's happening with Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube. Is anyone facing the same issue? Maybe there is a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/kre4tyv
    [link] [comments]

    WhatsApp no daily auto backup on iPhone XS Max iOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    Hello to everyone,

    I recently moved from an Google Pixel 2 XL to an iPhone XS Max with iOS 12.3.1 (latest version). I have successfully transferred all my WhatsApp content from Android to iOS using some paid Apps and restoring specific files with a backup extraction tool. Long story short, my device won't run the daily auto backup. I have to run the backup task in WhatsApp manually - every day.

    I have tried already restoring to factory settings, wipe WhatsApp data and observe the backup behavior (without old data) and still no success. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Some of my friends using older iPhones (SE and X) and do not have this problem. During the night I'm using a Belkin Powerhouse station to charge my Apple Watch and my iPhone running in DND mode.

    My provider is Telekom Deutschland and I'm living in Germany. My phone has full access to WiFi.

    Maybe iOS13 will fix it due to new background tasks API?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MstrSlmndr
    [link] [comments]

    System is using almost 11GB and my phone is a 16GB phone

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    Issues with apps accessing iCloud in iOS 13?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Two apps I've tried using, Pythonista and Textastic, are both giving me errors similar to "Could not read directory contents." when trying to access iCloud files. This is happening on both my phone and iPad. I've made sure they are ticked in the settings to be able to access iCloud. Has anyone heard of this going on or is this just an anomally?

    submitted by /u/DasNiche
    [link] [comments]

    Why can something essential such as Contacts be removed but Wallet can be not?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    Hi! I usually use Android, but I was wondering if it is possible to get apps on the app store that usually are mobile only onto Mac?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    No service after iOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    Before I updated my phone it worked perfectly fine, but ever since I updated my phone, it just says no service at the top. I have done everything I can to try and fix it and nothing will work. Should I just wait for the next update to come out to see if it will work?

    submitted by /u/Fxllvn-
    [link] [comments]

    Devie heating often after upgrading 12.3.1

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Hi all, I just upgraded to the new ios version a few days ago and I noticed that my device is heating up often compared to the previous version. I do gaming on my phone so yeah it really suck to get huge frame drops because of heating. Is there anyone experiencing the same as me and any solution around?

    submitted by /u/Rcane46
    [link] [comments]

    Am planning to start a new habit of reading ebooks (pdf) which app is good for that purpose?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    I have the following apps in my mind (on my iPad )

    • Pdf Expert
    • Notability
    • iBooks

    Edit:

    Thanks for help guys. For now iBooks is better. Will check kindle

    submitted by /u/rajasekarcmr
    [link] [comments]

    Sign ipa with enterprise account

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    hey guys, as you know, apple has revoked some company's enterprise accounts(based on USA sanctions or some legal issues), we know that we can find some people in china that they can resign IPAs with their enterprise accounts, if you know someone who can do this, please let me know in private message. <3 🌹🌹

    submitted by /u/jahanmanesh
    [link] [comments]

    Optimize storage for photos

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    I have a 256gb iPhone and I am interested in knowing how a 150gb photo library would work on a 64gb iPad. Would all the photos just be stored in iCloud? All my originals are downloaded on my iPhone. Will I have space left over on the iPad or would it completely max out? Any help would be great! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/allinornothing123
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I am using an iPhone Xr on 12.3.1 and i don’t know some apps which I opened a few minutes ago don’t stay in the memory and have to reload again which is kind of annoying? Any Tips??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Slide to type??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Anyone manage to fully grasp the control of slide to type, because isn't it suppose to be "faster" messaging but I feel as if it must slower than regular texting.

    submitted by /u/KajitaniT
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Mini 5 WiFi capability broken?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    Hi all, I recently upgraded to iPadOS Public Beta and came across an issue where it would be connected to WiFi (displaying the connected symbol) but the device was unable to be used on the internet. After multiple restarts and troubleshoot attempts I gave in and DFU'd the device via iTunes but the kicker is the WiFi still doesn't work (connected but no internet) i have tried everything under the sun to get this to work and it still does not. I only purchased the device Saturday so could I still return it to the apple store? Any help at all woulf be appreciated

    submitted by /u/SOEHusky
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 shifting wallpapers

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    Anyone know where to download shifting wallpapers like that of iOS 13's for Dark Mode? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/the_big_Jay
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me where to find "Shortcut Setting" where I can enable shortcuts from an untrusted developer? Please help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    Shortcut for website-specific search in iOS Safari like Firefox's keyword shortcut or Chrome's search engine shortcut?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I've got keyword searches configured in my desktop browsers. When I type "amz laptop" in my address bar, I'm given Amazon search results for the word laptop. I've got these configured in FF and Chrome for Wikipedia, YouTube, Yelp, Yelp relative to certain addresses, GMaps, different subreddits, etc. Any site that I care about that exposes the search parameters in the URL, I've configured.

    Is it possible to do this in an iOS app that opens the results in Safari? The iOS version of Firefox used to let me do this using synchronized bookmarks, but that seems to have quit working and I'd rather use Safari if possible. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/the_kbar
    [link] [comments]

    got to get rid of memory appearing before recent emoji?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    anyone have a fix or way to get rid of memoji showing up before recently used emoji on the keyboard cuz omg is annoying

    submitted by /u/zooooob
    [link] [comments]

    [Educational] Adding a Feature to netflix Survey (All Ages)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    https://marianparajon.typeform.com/to/uWgY2e

    Heyy Reddit readers! Please take my survey. It will help me with my research for my UX/UI Bootcamp! It will only take 2-3 mins. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/marianpd
    [link] [comments]

    Friend not getting my read receipts on iMessage?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Got a new iPhone and now my girlfriend isn't receiving my read receipts however she was receiving them before I changed phones. I've deleted her contact and remade it as well as turning iMessage on and off and signing out of iMessage but she still does not get them. However my other friends all get them? Any suggestions to fix?

    submitted by /u/ceroJP
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to receive texts from individuals whilst using do not disturb.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    I do have my settings such that I will receive calls from a group during do not disturb (which is working), but, ostensibly, text/message notifications from said group are not coming through. Is there a way to make this happen? Am I missing something?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Quackadoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel