• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    Apple TV Trouble mirroring youtube and netflix offline

    Apple TV Trouble mirroring youtube and netflix offline


    Trouble mirroring youtube and netflix offline

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    My internet got disconnected and I'm trying to mirror my phone using the apple tv. I can mirror my home screen but when I try to use a streaming service like Youtube or netflix using my phone's cell data, the apple tv stops mirroring and tries to use its own youtube app. Is there any way to stop it from doing this?

    submitted by /u/embler12
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect Apple TV to hotel TVs

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    The recent thread made me realize that nobody know how to by pass hotel log in screens.

    Don't use hot spots and take up room with routers.

    Call the front desk and ask to be connected to the internet service provided... (usually the number is somewhere in the room)...

    Tell them you want to connect an Apple TV with your MAC address. (MAC address can be found in the device settings).

    They will add your MAC address to the system for the duration of your stay. This will allow the device to connect and bypass any password or log in screens completely.

    submitted by /u/Cyclosarin88
    [link] [comments]

    Seems my AppleTV can access Wifi or my Synology NAS - but not both

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    As per the title, it seems that my Apple TV will access content (eg: Netflix) via wifi no problem.

    If I plug my NAS into the Apple TV with a network cable, then I can access the content on my NAS no problem. The issue I have is that it seems to do one or the other... When the NAS is connected to the Apple TV, the Apple TV seems to not see the wifi any more. If I want the AppleTV to use wifi, I need to unplug the NAS. Why is this so?

    submitted by /u/thrak762
    [link] [comments]

    New Apple TV in 2019?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Are there any rumours about a new Apple TV in 2019? The 4K edition came out in 2017 so I was wondering if they will ever release a new Apple TV...

    submitted by /u/Dex62ter98
    [link] [comments]

    Soundbar for Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    I'm aware this probably isn't the right community to post this but I just wanted to get as much suggestions as possible. I'm looking for a soundbar that I can use with my Apple TV in order to improve the dialogue whilst also having good bass during movies etc on Netflix and YouTube. I already have a Samsung HW-N650 but thinking about returning it as the dialogue reproduction on this is terrible and drowned by all the other sound effects!

    Any help is much appreciated and would like to hear your suggestions!

    submitted by /u/JMAY1985
    [link] [comments]

    HomePod Audio Not Syncing with YoutubeTV

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    As mentioned in the title, I've been having issues with audio lag when using my HomePod with AppleTV, specifically the YouTubeTV app. I use the HomePod as a sound bar (it works so well!) but I just recently started having issues with it when using YouTubeTV. Netflix, and other apps work so it appears to be solely related to YouTubeTV. Any suggestions on what to do? I've already tried resetting both AppleTV and HomePod.

    submitted by /u/russlogan06
    [link] [comments]

    CBSN Not working anywhere on Apple Tv

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having trouble with CBSN? I go to the App and it works for about 15 seconds then freezes. I have the exact same problem when I go to @CBSN on FuboTV and through the CBS App. All other apps seem to be working ok

    submitted by /u/Bjboulden
    [link] [comments]

    Storage

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    If this has already been asked and answered I apologize. I've got an Apple TV 4K with onboard storage, what I'm wondering is there anyway to get it to store video from Netflix or the iTunes Store or Amazon so that I can take the TV to a cottage where there's no Internet? I had an original Apple TV that you could do that with but I don't know if it's possible with this version. I've looked around but I haven't found any information on it

    submitted by /u/angelcake
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s discuss !

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    What genre should Apple TV+ should focus ? I like anime + sci-fi but I know that a lot of people don't like those genres.

    I think they should focus on every genre, producing great content for everyone.

    submitted by /u/zedasmotas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel