• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    Apple Watch The unholy trinity of exercise

    Apple Watch The unholy trinity of exercise


    The unholy trinity of exercise

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    Grabbed my first Apple Watch nearly a week ago. I have BPD, depression and anxiety. Today I hit move goal for the first time. Next up, filling all the circles.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    My Series 1 after 2.5 years of continuous use and thousands of kilometers bike commute. Holds up still pretty well. But I guess next year I might upgrade.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    Nice.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Had a watch since launch, nice to finally get this award.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    I hate spiders

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    This Is Becoming Addicting

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 4 music

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    I am using an Apple Watch 4. Is there anyway to disable the native 'now playing' app on it? When I play music from my iPhone and use the music app on the watch to select playlists/albums the 'now playing' option on the music app isn't there but instead switches to the native 'now playing' app. Any ideas? Message me if that question makes no sense hahaa

    submitted by /u/Joevis_91
    [link] [comments]

    Going camping/river float next week, should I leave my Watch at home/the campsite?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I'm going for a weekend trip that'll involve a day of lazy floating down a river and two nights of camping. In other words, it's going to be wet. I have a Series 4, and I know it's water resistant, but I'm curious if anyone's done a float with it, and if they ran into any issues. This isn't whitewater or anything. I've brought my phone before, but usually leave it off and in the tent or car for the most part, so the watch would just be for, y'know, telling time (and I suppose tracking activity - there will be some swimming, we're not completely lazy!) I have a screen protector, but no case.

    submitted by /u/BanjoNoodles
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have a weird dent in their wrist from their watch? I’ve scoured the internet and can’t find another post like this, and I’m curious as to if this is normal for long term Apple Watch wearers. Worn every day for the past year and a half.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Nike SG with a Milanese loop ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Thought you guys would be fans of my custom watch face

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    Red today. Been using this face since installing the beta.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Was inspired by the original Star Wars X-Wing Targeting Computer wallpaper and wanted to make my own...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Was inspired by the original Star Wars X-Wing Targeting Computer wallpaper and wanted to make my own...

    I wanted a version of the face that could work with both 2 and 3 line configurations, so I decided to make them for myself. I spent some time in Illustrator creating the icons and have the original Sketch and Illustrator files if anyone is interested in customizing for your own purposes. Pulling down and to the right in the Photos face "Move and Scale" screen aligns everything perfectly on the watch. Had a lot of fun playing around with this. It seems that you need to leave a 10 pixel border around the image because of how the Photos face crops the image. Not sure if there's a better way to do this, but that seemed to work for me.

    Made for a Series 4 44mm.

    Thanks to the OP for the original post. I couldn't find the original, so sorry for not attributing.

    Best for two-line configuration.

    Best for three line configuration.

    Photos wallpaper in action.

    submitted by /u/chuise
    [link] [comments]

    Watch (S4) often goes to silent mode... No idea why.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    My S4 Apple Watch often goes to silent mode seemingly by itself. When I swipe up on the watch the bell icon is red and has a line through it. I'm not setting this! And I can't figure out what/how it's happening. My iPhone is often on silent mode but switching that back and forth doesn't affect the watch. I've been bugged about this for weeks now, and I keep missing notifications on the watch (the taptic notification often isn't enough to get my attention unless I'm sitting quietly).

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/s400mpr
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone connect to WPA2 enterprise network on Apple Watch ? Maybe with OS6??

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    Apple Watch as a giveaway - which model?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    Reddit. I need help and you rarely let me down. I am buying 2 Apple Watches to donate to a raffle. What model does a girl buy? Do they all sync to your phone, no matter your carrier? Would you be excited to win an Apple Watch in a raffle drawing?

    submitted by /u/wheredidalfgo
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch & crutches?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:57 PM PDT

    I'm a long-term crutches-user (spinal cord injury). I started thinking about getting an Apple Watch mostly for using Apple Pay - using Apple Pay on my iPhone is already so much easier than life without it! Not even having to get out my phone sounds like a miracle. Plus I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited about the fall detection capability since I live alone.

    But I'm wondering about some of the health and fitness aspects of the watch. I know it works for wheelchair users (thanks Apple, that's super cool!) but I haven't been able to find anything about crutches. Does it record steps accurately? Can I adjust how much/how often it tells me to walk? (I'm never going to walk as much as a non-disabled user.) And a long shot, but does anyone know if it records weird physiotherapy activities like walking in the water (I do some swimming, but it's always interspersed with pool walking)? I like the idea of setting up some fitness goals but I don't want to get discouraged by unrealistic expectations.

    submitted by /u/TheUnconsoled
    [link] [comments]

    Hyper Grape 44mm: If you're in New Zealand. I found many at Noel Leeming.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    Series 3 watch says it has photos when none are synced to it.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Mild issue. No matter what I do my watch list (on the phone app, under general, about ) that the watch has 13 photos on it. I currently have it synced to an album with no photos in it so when I go into the photo app on the watch it says there are no photos. But the app still says 13. If I add an album and limit the number of pics synced to 25, 25 pics show up on the watch but the phone app says there are 38 pics on the watch. At first I though it was counting my watch faces but I only have three under my watch faces in the app. So I don't think that's it.

    Any ideas as to where these photos are or how I can delete them?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Drewber66
    [link] [comments]

    Connect apple watch without erasing data

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    Hi I had to get a new iPhone so my watch right now is not connected to my iPhone. I want to connect but I can't seem to pair it without erasing all content and settings. I can't even access any of my workout data and medals. Is there anyway to re-pair the watch with the phone without having to erase everything?

    submitted by /u/greensno11
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Apple Watch with cellular actually worth it or is it better to get the cheaper model?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    It will be for someone in high school. What would your suggestion be for which model to get?

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel