• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    iPhoneX No service in unlocked iPhone X 256

    iPhoneX No service in unlocked iPhone X 256


    No service in unlocked iPhone X 256

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    So I have a galaxy s10 and a iPhone X. I put the SIM card in the phone and it just says no service. I need the iPhone for something but how can I use it if it doesn't want to get service? I was on 12.3.1 and it didn't have service and I am also on the 13 beta and still no service. Also a Verizon sim. Any suggestions? Thanks

    Update: I just did a restore of 12.3.1 and it is all fixed!

    submitted by /u/jacsar926
    [link] [comments]

    Scary iPhone Voice Phenomenon!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    So I woke up this morning and was using my iPhone X to go on Grindr. Why did I hear a muffled man's voice loudly say "it i-" coming from my iPhone? It was brief and the second word was cut off. The muffle sound was as if it was coming from a walkie talkie. Weirdest error I've ever experienced. Anybody else heard random voices coming from their iPhone that don't make sense?

    submitted by /u/Gayblackman7
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best earphones that connect to the lightening port?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    No wireless ones. And that are reasonably priced like under $40

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone X drained 30% overnight and when I checked what app was draining, it doesn’t show anything but the graph shows it has background usage almost the whole night, but no app? Anyone had the same experience?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel