• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    iPad Finally got iA Writer, now my setup is ready! Honestly, I don’t know how I lived without keyboard for iPad...

    iPad Finally got iA Writer, now my setup is ready! Honestly, I don’t know how I lived without keyboard for iPad...


    Finally got iA Writer, now my setup is ready! Honestly, I don’t know how I lived without keyboard for iPad...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    So they fixed the volume indicator but neglected brightness :(

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Huh.......didn’t know Apple Watch can Handoff to iPad

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    What do you guys think on Dave2D's opinion of iPad as a laptop replacement?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    Best alternative to pencil for older iPads ?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    I really like the iPad for educational purposes but I have a old iPad which doesn't support pencil, is there any alternatives like the pencil (such as a stylus) that will work somewhat as well as the pencil ? Thank you

    submitted by /u/dudenumber69
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] How to play MKV files on External Hard Drives from Files app on iPadOS?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Since we are now finally able to view external hdd files on the files app, I was wondering if there is a way to play the MKV files on the external hard drive. I have VLC and Infuse installed on my iPad and looks like they do not access Files app. Do you guys have any other workaround for playing these files physically connected to the iPad

    submitted by /u/chiyapasal
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best flash drive for iPad Air 3?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering what would be the best flash drive or external drive for the iPad Air 3 I'm looking something besides the ixpand one. Maybe a type c to lighting adapter then I can use any drive. Let me know thanks.

    submitted by /u/paredes910
    [link] [comments]

    Hub for iPad (6. Generation)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    With iPadOS coming soon i wanted to know if there are any good hubs for the regular iPad? I want to add additional storage and a external monitor. Some more slots wouldn't be bad too

    submitted by /u/Raptex64
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Support and Console Gaming

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    Now that we have controller support for iPad, can we expect to see full games for iPadOS as opposed to the same games with less content than a console game? I've always been a fan of console games, but it's difficult to find time as an adult with a career and children. Popping on a game on the go or even in whatever room I'm currently in would be a welcome inclusion to the iPad and gaming industry alike.

    Note: I have a Nintendo Switch, but it lacks the power to run games like GTA V and RDR 2. I do love Nintendo exclusives, but there's other games I'd enjoy having in my library as well.

    submitted by /u/knauerii
    [link] [comments]

    Touch screen unresponsive

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting this?

    3rd gen 12.9 pro, I get windows where touch screen won't respond to anything except pencil. Second hard reset, not from back up, still doing it.

    Obviously a trip to apple in the morning, but has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Duggbog
    [link] [comments]

    Best keyboard for iPad Pro (10.5 last gen)?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    I want a case/keyboard for my last gen iPad Pro and was wondering which one is the best out there. I am aware of the Smart Keyboard but it looks super not protective and has no place for the Apple Pencil. Do you guys have any advice? Is my best choice the Logitech slim keyboard? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/edub114
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone get ExFAT Drives to read in iOS/iPadOS 13?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    I can't get any NTFS drive to work but was hoping ExFat formatted drives would work.

    submitted by /u/Grippentech
    [link] [comments]

    ARTECK HB030B Bluetooth Keyboard (Review in comments)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    My $30 hands-free stand for playing games and watching videos

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    iPad/Kindle comparability

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    I'd like to get a Kindle Paperwhite so I can read ebooks outdoors. If I download an ebook to my iPad can I transfer it to the Kindle?

    submitted by /u/betelgeuse27
    [link] [comments]

    Good cover/grip for Apple Pencil 2 that still lets the flap of the OtterBox Symmetry close?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    Right now I use the Pzoz cover, while I love it, the flap on the case doesn't magnetically close. I need some type of grip/case. Do skins like Dbrand or Slick Wraps provide enough grip or is there another case thinner than the Pzoz?

    Thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/Dark_Ascension
    [link] [comments]

    Any use for iPad Mini gen 1?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. Any use in 2019 for a gen 1 iPad Mini other than ebook reader and paper weight?

    submitted by /u/MusicGuy_19
    [link] [comments]

    Can you put your phone’s SIM card into an iPad with the cellular slot? Or do you need an iPad specific SIM card ?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    IpadOs + sandisk extreme ssd = ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    I've tried and tried again but it's not recognized by the files app Tested on iPad Pro 12,9 2018 with a 500gb extreme sandisk. I also use a ravpower wireless hub with the sandisk drive and it's recognized there so I think there is no issue with the files format but probably the power requested by the sandisk extreme ssd. Probably gonna switch to Samsung T5

    submitted by /u/gustavmalheur
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else use multiple iPads in any capacity? Interested to hear your workflows/experiences

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Anyone else using an iPad Pro as a computer replacement?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    I have a 2nd Gen iPad Pro 12.9" and am debating selling my touch bar MacBook Pro. Anyone else go computerless or switch entirely to iPad?

    submitted by /u/cinnabun814
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel