• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    iPhoneX Monthly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    iPhoneX Monthly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone


    Monthly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to post all photo related content. The iPhoneX has some spectacular photo taking qualities, so show off all your spectacular photos.

    Since this thread is likely to fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    For a subreddit devoted to this type of photography during the rest of the week, please check out /r/iPhoneography.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Weird bug

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    A photo that I took only last year has appeared right at the top of my photos, dated 8th June 34.

    So, I took it in 2034? But I also took it before all of my other photos ever? Also another photo I took yesterday has appeared just after the other one, dated 2013.

    Why and how did this happen?

    submitted by /u/anonanonanonanon__
    [link] [comments]

    I'm actually wondering the differences between oled and lcd

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Hey! Last year when I've purchased my iphone x I managed to break its display, not the glass, its display. That really made me upset, and seeing that the displays at that time in my country were like 400+ euros and I didn't have that much money(I'm a teen what would you expect) I've decided to take the chinese counterfeit one. After the install, it all went well, but I have 2 questions that I can't get out of my head. The first one would be if the resolution is the same as the original display(2k) and the second is why do I keep getting this whiter spots on the screen, I had the same problem with an iphone 6s replacement screen that is chinese.

    submitted by /u/Matty20042004
    [link] [comments]

    It’s finally available publicly!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    You know what I'm talking about 😎

    Any other iPhone X users here download the iOS 13 beta yet? If so, do any of you running the iOS beta have the iPhone XS battery case running successfully with the beta? It's been an issue with some iOS versions in the past. Last I checked the developer version worked fine with it but I wanna be sure before I commit to downloading it and avoiding download a 12.1.3 Ipsw file to downgrade.

    I'm reluctant to download the beta because of this. iOS 12.1.2 briefly stopped supporting the battery case then on 12.1.3 it started working again. I can't imagine why Apple would stop supporting the Xs battery case on the x since so many X users use it, but they've ( accidentally I think ) done it before.

    submitted by /u/TechieBrad
    [link] [comments]

    Exclusive wireless charging

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Just wanted to know if any of you do this or if this is known to cause harm to the phone, as I haven't found anything online.

    The reason I'm asking is because my first iPhone X was replaced because it simply stopped working overnight and the replacement was replaced because of SIM recognition issues. The replacement was exclusively charged via wireless charger so I wanted to know if that could have been the case or if it's just a mix of bad luck and uncalled for paranoia.

    Thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/GreenBPartsUnknown
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR shut itself off— help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    Phone is currently back on—

    Yesterday afternoon my iPhone XR shut itself off out of nowhere. Had updated to the newest iOS version the same day in the morning. Phone wouldn't recognize that it was charging, couldn't reset it, couldn't turn it back on. Was off for about 16 hours before I checked it and it turned back on (without a charge, had been around 80% when it shut down). Had been baking with it nearish the stove but I don't think it could have overheated since I never got a "too hot" notification and it was sitting far enough away from the stove. Also have been receiving the "no SIM" issue, although unrelated to title post. Is this worth getting it checked out?

    submitted by /u/Meowmanderz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel