• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    iPhone Sleek design sleek case?

    iPhone Sleek design sleek case?


    Sleek design sleek case?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Removing 3D Touch from iPhones is like replacing computers' right click by a long press.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Every functionnality would still be available, but it just wouldn't be as quick and practical. It's such a weird decision, I'm curious of what will be their excuse when it becomes official (if they have one).

    submitted by /u/morceaudebois
    [link] [comments]

    If Messages was designed by the Apple Music team

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right subreddit but I have a problem with my AirPods and the sound comes from the wrong place (see picture) does anyone else have the same problem? And how can I fix it?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Automatically close Safari tabs - iOS13

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    As an European user I'd like to ask you about iMessage

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    Hi everybody, it's already a couple of years since my full switch from Android/Windows to Apple . I love a lot of things about this ecosystem but there's one that I really don't understand and it's iMessage. As I wrote in the title, I'm from Europe and around here the most used apps for IM are Whatsapp and Telegram and I have to say that they are both really good in my opinion. So after getting my first iPhone I tried to use iMessage and I really found it limited if compared to the 2 I mentioned, no possibility to reply to a selected message, groups are chaotic, voice messages that disappear if you don't save them, etc.

    I know that this post may sound negative, but the truth is that I'd really like to hear why is good from people who use it, maybe I'm using it wrong or missing some key features.

    submitted by /u/Fedeviv
    [link] [comments]

    OEM 6S Screen (Top) (at half brightness) Vs. Mall shop repair 6S Screen (bottom) (full brightness). Quality Matters.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    So we’ll be moving to Japan for the next 3 years, trying to figure out the best way to go about getting my next iPhone.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    Long story short, will an unlocked iPhone from here (USA) work with Japan carriers (I.e, SoftBank)? Or am I better off just waiting and getting my new iPhone in Japan? My current iPhone is a Verizon 8+, and The phone I'd like to get is an iPhone SX Max.

    submitted by /u/KidFlashDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Oh fuck off google

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Is the ability to long press on text and move cursor and press harder to select text present on iOS 13 ?. I just hope they don't ditch 3d touch completely.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    A middle finger to those joking about this

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    Any way to add date in status bar of XS

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    Is there any way to add date in the status bar of iphone XS without jailbreaking? (Like in iPad)

    submitted by /u/gr8gizmoguru
    [link] [comments]

    Thats true for me.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    (Possibly) The greatest quality of update in iOS 13

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Full text message searching!!! Searching actually works and pulls up more than the first time the query was used in a conversation! Accidentally just figured this out, and I hadn't seen it posted anywhere

    submitted by /u/_qwak_
    [link] [comments]

    First iPhone! How do I specifically do this?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    What is wrong with back cover?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    The text on the memo emoji!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    Most underrated feature?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    What is the most underrated feature of the iPhone?

    submitted by /u/Jr_2019
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone vibrates when connecting to wi-fi and I can't figure out how to turn it off

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    I'm not sure when this started, but my iPhone Xs Max vibrates when it connects to a wireless network. I am probably missing something here, but I cannot find any place to control this, and searching Google did me no good either. I was hoping someone here would know where I can change this.

    submitted by /u/PaulieORF
    [link] [comments]

    What's one thing iPhone users can't live without?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone have the midnight blue leather case? If so, could you post some pics to see the patina effect on the case?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    How Remember having this iPod

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Just got the IPhone XS yesterday, Face ID worked all day. Tried everything and can’t get it to work today. Phone has never over heated.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    Is it safe to use iCloud to create and store passwords?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    Kinda cool that every time I need a new password, my iCloud pops out asking me whether I need it to create a password or I create one myself.

    Just want to know the pros and cons of using iCloud vs third party app to create/store passwords. I've installed LastPass a while ago but haven't got to use it. Seems I need to manually enter the login and password combo one by one on LastPass?

    submitted by /u/nalratoss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel