• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    iOS Gaming My $30 hands-free stand for gaming with the DualShock 4

    iOS Gaming My $30 hands-free stand for gaming with the DualShock 4


    My $30 hands-free stand for gaming with the DualShock 4

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    Just got off playing Sky (5am). Literally played for about 7 hours at least. Thanks to my new in game friends who I stuck with since an hour after starting, it was exciting. I also screen recorded at least 3 hours of it. Headed to bed, playing again in a few hours. its impossible alone

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Looking to get into mmorpg type games.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Any suggestions on a good mmorpg to get into? I work 24 hours at the firehouse and where we are busy during the day the night slows down quite a bit, looking for some good games to help pass the time.

    submitted by /u/StayNfrosty
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive simulation games

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    I'm looking for some sort of PVP simulation games. You basicly make some preparation each day and every day a game is simulated against an opponent. Something like OSM (online soccer manager). Doesn't have to be sports related but can be.

    submitted by /u/Lensjo
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for Tower Defense or Plant VS Zombies kind of games?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Are there MMORPG with jobs and trade with other player?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    As title states. Years ago when I was in college, I played a mmorpg with different jobs and people trade with each other to make equipment and go on adventures. Jobs like miner, sewing, fishing etc.... I am wondering are there any games in the ios platform that have similar mechanism?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hotfishy
    [link] [comments]

    Who else just got an invite to the beta for Sky? will be streaming to YouTube or recording and posting afterwards

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    Recommend me some games for a flight with no wifi?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    Going on a trip next week and have a budget airline flight with no wifi or entertainment.

    I have an Ipad pro I'll be taking on board so I'd love recommendations for games I can jump in and out of that work offline. I've bought Donut County as it looked fun but I've heard it's fairly short.

    I don't really have my mind set on any specific genre but I think quirky puzzle games (like donut county) or sandbox type stuff you can mess around in might be fun.

    submitted by /u/Ungreat
    [link] [comments]

    RPG Beginner Recommendations

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    I have never played an RPG and looking for a recommendation to explore the genre to see if it's something I'll like. I saw that Final Fantasy VI is on sale and come highly recommended. Is this a good place to start?

    submitted by /u/baseball4258
    [link] [comments]

    Not Freemium but plays like freemium

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    I like games like Clash of Clans, and Clash Royale, and the newer Warriors of Deepwater, but I absolutely hate freemium games.

    Are there any good base buildiing/town building games, or turn based dungeon crawal rpgs, or anything that plays like a freemium game, but doesn't have in app purchases?

    submitted by /u/tedcahill2
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these are worth keeping, and which others would you recommend. I prefer online and offline muliplayers. I’m on an iAir 3. I have only one mfi, but if there are any that allow 2 mfi, I can get another

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Games like knights of pen and paper 2

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    Basically the game I have enjoyed the most of knights of pen and paper but I can't just play that game over and over personally, so I've been trying to find similar games but everything I try I just get don't like or get bored of quickly or something else that makes me not play the game, hopefully you guys can suggest some that I haven't tried yet, thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/PINK_KPL3T
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    I have a friend that i like to play games with and we like to talk about games. We want a game with a lot of content and things to talk about, doesn't have to be co-op. However if it was co-op that would he good. Preferably offline playable and premium.

    submitted by /u/Lytriumm
    [link] [comments]

    A dnd like crawler/roguelike? Recent

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Someone (the dev) showed his upcoming dungeon, dnd like rogue crawler recently. I remember it had choices of cards left and right, and could be played in portrait. Does anyone remember the name? I thought he said it had a June 5th release date too

    submitted by /u/TakemySteak_MedWell
    [link] [comments]

    Game Suggestions

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    RPG/FPS that have less cartoony, more realistic graphics? Same with regard to the menu, no fancy buttons...
    Even better with controller support.

    submitted by /u/willbenotlongbefore
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS 13 Up and running on my iPad. Anything you want me to try out?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I've just installed iPadOS 13 on my iPad and am fiddling around with Dualshock controller pairing, remote play etc.

    Dualshock with the Remote Play app worked like a charm! I'm gonna try it out with the Xbox One S controller next. If you want me to test a specific game or multiple controller or something let me know and I'll see what I can do!

    submitted by /u/SinisterSiamese
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] The Dreadmill - Out Now on iOS

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    What are some games (and what they're about) that'll give me some good adrenaline rushes?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    edit: free games preferably

    submitted by /u/captainrex522
    [link] [comments]

    Best iOS game with timers but NO ads?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Recently stopped playing Star Wars galaxy of heroes and really want a game like all these clickers but with no ads. Many of these games are built just to serve ads but are there any of these type of games that don't have ads?

    submitted by /u/Giant70751
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Carcassonne?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    I recently picked up Carcassonne and I'm in love with it! What are some similar games? (premium, single player, offline, require little attention)

    submitted by /u/SingsWithDucks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel