• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [June 09]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [June 09]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [June 09]

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up this bad boy

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    My watch face displays stocks, but the Gaussian blur effect of the Notification Center shows Workouts.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    You will be missed.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    watchOS needs work when jumping to WiFi & cellular

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    At work and home I'm in a lot of situations where I walk out of distance from the phone where the watch could & should switch to a strong WiFi network. Also times when I walk out of phone and WiFi range and would want to see the watch grab on to cellular.

    When I do connect to WiFi it's pretty slow overall, and when it would need to jump to cellular it takes way too long. These are complicated networking (and battery) issues that Apple need to work out. I would be curious to see if watchOS 6 pushes forward here - i haven't heard anything but I also don't see this talked about...ya, it's pretty "in the weeds" but also really key to the watch really letting you untether from the phone...which is kinda a tent pole reason for this product category.

    submitted by /u/rsowen
    [link] [comments]

    Sport loop longevity.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    I was just talking to u/zoobyshoe about the new pride sport loop and I noticed it's a bit shorter than my other sport loop.

    I originally got a black sport loop for my series 1 in January last year and have worn it pretty much every day so I assumed it may have stretched a bit, but I just checked and it's more of a difference than I expected. So it makes me wonder about how long it will last.

    The original black sport loop is about 26cm long end to end. The newer Nike sports loop that came with my series 4 and the pride loop are about 24cm.

    I also noticed that while my older straps connect to the series 4 without any trouble, the connector that slides in is slightly smaller so there is a slight ridge, but the newer straps follow the curve of the series 4 perfectly.

    So is this just a case of a slight design revision, rather than the strap stretching?

    Possibly a bit of shrinkflation so they can keep the price the same?

    submitted by /u/clokecloke
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying Apple Watch 3?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Don't really wanna drop $400 on the 4. Opinions?

    submitted by /u/cyborgzodia
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked screen

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    I cracked the screen of my series 4 watch yesterday. Apple is making it seem my only option is to buy a new watch as they don't do screen repairs as they do with the phones. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Bigcon1
    [link] [comments]

    [question] best third party SS link bracelet

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Can anybody recommend any? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Trayscragg1991
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get this year’s Pride watch face to my S4? Every time I go to the Watch app, it shows me the 2019 one on my watch face gallery, but the 2018 version shows up on the actual watch.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Series 3 owners - can I wear my watch to the water park next week?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    I am visiting a water park next week and would like to know if it would be safe to wear my watch. I'd really like to track my activity while there. I never do any deep under the water swimming and expect to be only on rides, and in shallow water of the little river that flows around the park.

    submitted by /u/texaspuppies
    [link] [comments]

    Changing my Apple Watch

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    I am thinking about changing my 42mm Apple Watch series 2 for 44mm series 4 GPS without cellular because mine is not working well and i want to buy new one 'cause i love Apple Watch and i don't want to wait for series 5. Is it ok to buy new Apple Watch now?? If somebody want to say something, Please comment.

    submitted by /u/Sumada12
    [link] [comments]

    Series 0 owners...what is your battery life like?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    For all you Series 0 owners, what is your battery life like these days? I'm beginning to notice that my watch cannot make it through the day without being charged, and that's with just normal use, nothing too crazy. I wear it overnight for sleep tracking, charge it to full while i go about my morning routine before work, and then by the time I get home I'm below 30%. I'll have to charge it again in the evening if I want to wear it to bed. I can understand the need to charge if I go to the gym for an hour workout, but this is just me, sitting on my ass at the office.

    This is a marked difference from a few months ago, where I could charge it in the morning to fill, then wear it the entire day without it going below 40%. I'm now getting into the routine of charging it while at work. Are other Series 0 owners seeing this degradation in battery life?

    submitted by /u/Gnuhouse
    [link] [comments]

    S4 40mm Nike. Battery drain

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Sent my watch into repair after experiencing a 70% battery drop in 4 hours consistently over a week. Apple claims they can't replicate the issue i have applecare +. What the heck do I do

    submitted by /u/jeffkelly1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use Spigen Tough armor case on apple watch 4 aluminum version for a long time have scratching or any bad happens to the outside of the watch? Im going to get one of it so if someone had experiences with this please advice me.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    Is there any way to attach a signature to any texts sent from my Apple Watch?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    I love being able to send quick replies from my watch, but sometimes I feel like my brevity comes across as rude or mad. Is there any way to attach a "Sent from Apple Watch" signature to any texts outgoing from my watch?

    submitted by /u/anagram-
    [link] [comments]

    Best email client for watch?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:47 AM PDT

    Which email client for Apple Watch would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/asunyer
    [link] [comments]

    Can Siri on watchOS 6 send music requests which will play natively on HomePod? (Not AirPlay)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Apple Watch 4 Flashes Different Colors Upon Activation. Anyone Else Have This Issue?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Is there any way to stop the wake screen always going to Strava or the workout app?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    I really, really hope there is a way and I just can't figure it out.

    I use my watch as a hub on my bike, and it's getting really old closing strava and opening my gps app to check where I'm going.

    I see absolutely no point in checking my workout/strava while recording. Others may find use in it, but I want to be able to raise my wrist and check a map, it's very irritating that I need to fiddle with my watch with my other hand. Not to mention it adds more difficulty and a chance I'll eat shit for a maneuver that should be 100% problem free!

    submitted by /u/Thebikeninja
    [link] [comments]

    Hearing Device accessibility option in WatchOS6?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    After installing WatchOS6 developer beta on my Apple Watch I have noticed that one of the accessibility options is 'Hearing Devices'.

    As a hearing aid user (Cochlear BAHA 5) I stream music, phone calls and audio content to my hearing aid all the time as it is a MFI certified hearing aid device.

    I would like to know if anyone knows what this accessibility option will allow in WatchOS6? At the moment the watch doesn't seem to do anything but search for devices but does not find nor connect to my hearing aid - so I assume this functionality is not yet completed in WatchOS and may come to a later beta or the full release.

    I think it would be awesome if I could directly stream audio and music from my watch to my hearing aid so I can leave my phone behind sometimes, and use live listen just like I do on my iPhone to utilise listening through the watches microphones in loud environments would be an amazing feature I know I'd use.

    submitted by /u/CDoge94
    [link] [comments]

    Complicate It 2 is coming!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    I'm the developer of Complicate It, and I've been working on something very exciting.

    I've listened to a lot of feedback I've received from the original app, and applied it to a brand new app, rebuilt from the ground up.

    It takes the same basic principles of the original app and builds significantly on them. It basically allows you to program the complication slot on your watch.

    Using the Schedule tab, you can configure widgets such as timers, countdowns, phrases, and more. You can choose when you'd like to see them, and configure them to repeat daily or weekly.

    If you want to see something immediately, you can use the Instant tab to create a widget and temporarily overwrite your scheduled widgets.

    Color badges are now an option. Every badge in the app has a mono-color option AND a full color option. You can even crop and upload your own photos. Color badges are only available on the Infograph and Infograph Modular watch faces.

    Additionally, your schedule will be backed up online in the event that you need to uninstall the app or install it on a new device.

    The app is in development, and I am now looking for testers. If you're interested, or maybe want to see a preview, visit the website.

    Also, all the complications in the original app are now half off!

    PS I did post this yesterday, but removed it myself due to the self-promotion rule.

    submitted by /u/GreenLanturn
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch vs Fitbit

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Why can't the Apple Watch show real-time step tracking like the Fitbit? My wife loves having the ability to track her walks based off steps, yet with the Apple watch it doesn't do live updates. However, I feel like the technology is there to do it.

    Also Fitbits app is far superior to the health app in my opinion and would love to have something on a similar level.

    I wish there was an easier way to put request in to Apple. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/mr_sserc
    [link] [comments]

    Can you pair an iOS 13 iPhone to a watchOS 5 watch?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel