• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    iPhone One year of wear on my saddle brown leather case

    iPhone One year of wear on my saddle brown leather case


    One year of wear on my saddle brown leather case

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    I love apple

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    Just broke my iPhone 7 and its not fixable. Should I buy an iPhone XS or wait for the new iPhones and use an iPhone 5 until then?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    First hour of using my sisters old iPhone 5 and its SLOOWWWW. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/PlayformancE
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Beta 2 is so good!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    I've been using the beta 2 of iOS 13 for about a week now and it is just so good I love all the new features especially the one where I can connect 2 different airpods ! Since I don't like letting my friends use my airpods this feature is ideal for me I also enjoy dark mode especially during a lecture with the lights off!

    submitted by /u/RedditReaderShakon
    [link] [comments]

    Would going from an iPhone 7 Plus to a XS feel strange? Would the Max be better?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus and was looking into getting a new iPhone due to the fact that I have to switch carriers and my old phone is incompatible. I was looking at the XS as my next phone, but I went to the store today to check them out and I felt that the XS was a bit small. I know the screen is technically bigger than the one on my 7 plus, but the form factor being smaller is really screwing with my head. Has anyone made a similar trade and felt the same or do you eventually get used to it? Should I just get the Max instead? I am hesitant to spend more on the max but if the XS size is going to drive me crazy it might be worth it.

    submitted by /u/RedStud4Yt
    [link] [comments]

    why...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Any slim cases similar to this with access to actual buttons? Spigen one smudges.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    Wallpaper with a really great wake effect, especially if you have an X or XS

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    This is my favourite wallpaper, I've tweaked it so the wake effect looks pretty great!

    https://i.imgur.com/VWRocfC.jpg

    submitted by /u/BrandonFlowersTache
    [link] [comments]

    Why I’m Not Switching To Apple Music... (Near Perfect)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    I've been a die hard Apple fan since I don't know when. When Apple introduced Apple Music I decided to try out the 3 free months that came with it.

    I couldn't stand the layout, how playlists were organized, barely any features compared to Spotify, so I never continued after the 3 months.

    I've been paying for Spotify for YEARS because the integration between so many devices. (I have a Google Home and a Chrome cast which I cast Spotify, Netflix, Etc too just by voice.)

    NOW, with Apples recent update to Apple Music in iOS 13. I decided to try importing all my playlists and trying out a month free and I must say... It's BEAUTIFUL to live lyrics, Dark Mode, how much better playlists and new music is sorted and suggested and more. BUT no integration with any device besides an Apple device...

    I'm not going to change up devices and purchase a HomePod and an Apple Tv just so I can stream Apple Music. We all know how costly Apple products are on a tight budget...

    I hope Apple decides to let their users cast music to other streaming platforms. I would gladly pay Apple $10 a month instead of Spotify and I've been a fan of Spotify for many years.

    I feel like this would drive a lot of users away from Spotify and towards Apple Music. Apple Music does have a bigger library.

    Sorry for the rant 🤓

    submitted by /u/northerncap
    [link] [comments]

    Any Apple-care / repair customers here, that got your iPhone repaired?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm getting my 8 plus repaired this week. I brought it in due to horrible battery life (would last me half a day with minimum usage). What the apple store found with diagnostics was that the battery was fine, but the Bluetooth kept failing the diagnostics. I have always disabled the Bluetooth and they acknowledged this. Anyways, they gave me a loaner phone for a week (iPhone 8) and they told me I'd probably be getting a "replacement iPhone" since this is an odd issue. They told me by next Friday it should be completed. Has anyone had a similar issue here? Or had a replacement iPhone? They also told me I would not have to use my apple care plus since it wasn't induced by myself and was rather a hardware failure.

    submitted by /u/zmwright87
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR rear cam problem... can anyone explain why pics look like this?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    Anybody noticed that since the last update the systems services location is always on?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Or is it just me?

    I had to go in and deactivate it for HomeKit and location based alerts as well as for weather app

    It drains my battery really quick

    submitted by /u/X-Trem0
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on In-Store Applicated Belkin Invisiglass?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    Anyone who has had the Belkin invisiglass, how is the feel of the oleophobic coating on it? I dislike the dry feeling of the xs max's display and I like the idea of the apple store installation via the applicator as I have never had luck installing them myself.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nazugar
    [link] [comments]

    UK IUP owners, do I need to do anything when my term is up?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I didn't upgrade my phone last time around (X) on the program and I think I'm due for my last payment, do I need to contact Barclays about this or will my loan be closed once the payment is received?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sweetpotatopolys
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from Android - Should I wait?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Full disclosure: I've never owned an iDevice other than an iPad from a year ago. No iMacs, not an iPhone nor even an iPod (I was a Zune guy). So even with the iPad, I'm not really "in" the Apple ecosystem right now.

    All that said, I've been playing around on a friend's iPhone 6s with iOS 13b2 installed and as far as the software goes, I think I'm starting to come around to iOS. Or maybe iOS is finally starting to come around to my tastes lol.

    So right now, my biggest complaints with current iDevices are hardware based. Mainly, I want better (read: higher MP) camera and I'd really like a true full screen display. I have a hard time looking past obtrusive notches.

    Do you all think I should wait for this September for the next models to be announced? Will my hardware concerns be addressed? If not, then I'd rather switch sooner when my upgrade cycle is up next month.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dbG33K
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade now or wait?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I know these posts get annoying but I really need some help.

    I have a 6S and I've had it almost 3.5 years. My battery health is at 54% (I didn't know how to preserve battery health until recently), and I can get about 2-3 hours of screen time before it dies.

    I don't want to just replace the battery since the 6S probably won't get iOS 13 anyway.

    I'm looking at upgrading to the X. I originally wanted to upgrade ASAP since my current phone can't even get me through a workday, but do you all think it would be worth it to wait a few months until the 11 comes out to see if the X drops in price significantly? Or the XS even, at that point.

    Thanks in advance, I really appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/thepupperino
    [link] [comments]

    HELP - Disabled phone after screen repair

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    I had my XS Max screen replaced by an Asurion insurance tech yesterday and all was well. When he was testing my screen's functionality he entered the incorrect password, and as I had just done the same thing, it locked us out for an hour. After patiently waiting the hour, I was able to access the phone again. It was all working fine until last night when the phone prompted me to enter my passcode (which NEVER changed) to enable face ID. I typed it in and it gave me an error message. I carefully typed it in again and I got the error message again. Now it says "iPhone is disabled - connect to iTunes." I did that, and my computer is not allowing me to sync. Using my work Macbook, my only way to access iTunes, file - devices - sync, it is greyed out and won't allow me to select it. What are my options here?? I have tried the hard reset, I have waited 8 full hours and tried again. I'm running out of patience and afraid of losing all my data. Not sure if going into a Verizon or Apple store would help either? Any suggestions are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ccrowleyy
    [link] [comments]

    Screen burn

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    I own an iPhone 7. I just noticed today after being on an app for around 30 minutes, it was burned into my screen, but only when I double tapped the home button, and the background was blurry. It then happened again after being on an app for like 5 minutes?

    It does fade away. I would provide screenshots, but it doesn't show up on the screenshot.

    Will it cause permanent damage in the long run? How can I stop this from happening?

    (Not sure if this is the right subreddit, but oh well)

    submitted by /u/chloecringes
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone 8 plus started heating up after software update

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    My iPhone 8 plus is heating up while in normal use after the latest iOS update, Apps are crashing and I think its related.

    Am i the only one having this issue? Does it have any solution?

    submitted by /u/ItsGalol
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocked iPhones from US Apple store will work overseas?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Thinking about ordering an iPhone X but will bring it with me to Asia.. Anybody have expreience with this?

    submitted by /u/obsidiannn000
    [link] [comments]

    Made this little demo using GarageBand on my iPhone.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    According to AppStore 3D touch isn’t going anywhere.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel