• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    iOS Beta [Feature] Apparently I should reduce my AirPods volume.

    iOS Beta [Feature] Apparently I should reduce my AirPods volume.


    [Feature] Apparently I should reduce my AirPods volume.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    [feature] calendar icon in multitasking shows today’s date as on the Home screen

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    [Feature] The best thing in ios 13. Today was a rough day for the spam callers.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    [Feature] ‘Remind me next weekend’. They’re adding so many variations, only matter of time before ’Remind me at custom time’ shows up

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    [BUG] The menus in the Music app aren’t music focused

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    [Discussion] iPadOS needs a universal keyboard shortcut to invoke Slide Over.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    iPadOS is great so far, but because Slide Over is now so much more useful I find myself wanting a keyboard shortcut to easily slide apps in and out. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/patrickmbweis
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] On ios 13 b2 when your iPhone searching for a mobile services it has a new animation. (I don’t remember if it was 12 feature so I guess it’s iOS 13)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    [BUG] Well I guess I can take that as an aspiration in life.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    [Feature] While using Tap to Pay, iPhone collected my Panera Rewards via NFC and suggested to add it to my passes.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    [Bug] Everytime I reboot my phone acts like it’s brand new and then goes back to normal

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    When I force reboot or just power off my iPhone 6s on beta 2 it acts like I have to set it back up then once I am done it goes back to normal and acts fine sometimes this does not happen anyone have an ideas

    submitted by /u/ConfidentIt
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Public beta to Live

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi, I am interested in installing the public beta when it comes out in 1.5weeks but I have a question.
    When I install the public beta it will be via the profile and add the Feedback app.
    When iOS 13 comes out officially in Sept and I update OTA will it remove the Feedback app and profile or will I need to wipe and fresh install (and restore)?
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/hole-pi
    [link] [comments]

    [BUGS] iCloud Drive files becoming 0 bytes in size (essentially deleted)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this? I noticed lots of files were reporting 0 bytes on my MacBook and found they no longer opened. I was able to restore them via iCloud.com. Noticed the files' deleted date was after I installed iOS 13. Couple of files are disappearing daily. Definitely something that could go unnoticed for a long time. It's only affecting specific folders too.

    submitted by /u/ussahati
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Analysing Library... do anyone is having same issue and do anyone know the solution for this. I think battery is draining because of this

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    [Feature] Apple TV Wireless Audio Sync fixed my issues with AirPlay 2 Multi-Room Audio Delay

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    I saw some people confused about what the new Wireless Audio Sync feature was used for and I think I figured it out! I have a few Apple TV's in my house as well as a HomePod in the kitchen. Whenever I've tried Multi-Room audio in the past there's always been a delay between my devices due to different receivers, speakers, etc. Today I tried the new syncing option and immediately noticed it fixed all lag issues between my devices. I've been waiting for this for so long! Majorly underrated feature in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/essej6991
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I really want to use my HomePods as permanent audio output, please give feedback about this!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    [BUG] I went to move safari from the bottom row and it disappeared...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    [BUG] You can’t turn off your phone’s data for certain apps

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    [Question] Anyway to disable the fake force touch ? That makes the real force touch painfully slow

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    And it takes years to put the phone on jiggle mode.

    My phone has force touch, so why do I end up both the normal and the low cost version ?

    submitted by /u/Ayerys
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] until reboot it’s like this

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Inconsistent Design Language

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone find it weird that with ios13 there are 2 distinct design languages? For example settings, mail calendar all have the one we've had since iOS 7 where as wallet, reminders have a distinct rounded look to the table Ui.

    submitted by /u/melita1
    [link] [comments]

    [BUGS] (iPad Pro 10.5”) Missing files and Photos when attaching documents in Calendar

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    For example, I use Readdle's Documents app. When I go to add an attachment from there, thumbnails briefly flash on the screen, then disappear, and the document count is 0.

    Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to add an attachment from the Camera Roll/Photos app.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_REDPANDAS
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Why do we need to double click in safari to copy ?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Whereas in other apps you'd just need one

    submitted by /u/Orrion-
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iMessage stuck like this randomly and then crashed

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    [Question] Do any apps (in testflight beta or otherwise) have the darkmode api implemented yet?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    I know apps have darkmodes already, but do any of them switch automatically with the system darkmode?

    submitted by /u/Epilein
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel