• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over


    Developer Saturday is over

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 01:15am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My game, Cessabit, is launching next week and it’s now available for pre-order.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Is free app of the week still a thing?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    I switched back to an iOS device after a few years and noticed the app store has completely changed and there's an app of the day/game of the day but I don't know if these are the same as free app of the week.

    submitted by /u/MysteriousDillPickle
    [link] [comments]

    App Store searching issues - searches FREE games, shows different review results, doesn't look for phrases - how to improve?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Hi,

    new iOS user here. I have few questions regarding search option:

    • is searching region locked? - For example "The Binding of Isaac" shows ~50 ratings* on phone, while on browser it has ~2K ratings.
    • is search option related to my payment options? - I didn't yet register my Credit Card info, for some reason search result offers me tons of free games.
    • (I am not sure if this is related to the second one) am I performing the search in a correct way? - Searching for "Battle for Wesnoth" which is a paid app results in nothing but free games, including Fortnite or Clash Royale, with no results related to my query checked after reasonable amount of scrolling.

    Can I refine my searching options? Make anything really to improve what I am looking for?

    *edited

    submitted by /u/Dourel
    [link] [comments]

    Just wrapped up a new card for Alluris! (Screenshot Saturday)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    Team building game?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Any good team building game? Imm not sure what i'm looking for though, just want some ideas on what to play. Something like tank this damage that, something deep strategy i guess. Try me.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BigMcx
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best emulators to use on iPhone?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    I've used GBA4iOS before and it worked well. PPSSPP worked well until it was revoked. What other choices do we have in terms of emulators on iPhone. Also, is it possible with the new iOS 13 update to play any emulator (PSP, etc.) with a DualShock controller?

    submitted by /u/IamMrPiggy-PS
    [link] [comments]

    Shop seller game? Like a Tycoon?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I'm currently searching for a game in which you own a shop and sell goods(for example equipment to adventurers).

    In the long term you expand your shop and get better stuff.

    Does somebody knows something like this?

    submitted by /u/Gusdl
    [link] [comments]

    Pirates Outlaws help - what is Reload?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I guess I missed the explanation and it's not in the glossary... what does reload do? Can't seem to figure it out.

    submitted by /u/thelittledipster
    [link] [comments]

    most played mmorpg atm?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    also is aq3d good?

    submitted by /u/Perwool
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Sleepy Puppies for iOS, tvOS, and macOS ; no ads or in-app purchases, and supports MFi controllers

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I released my totes adorbs casual puzzle game Sleepy Puppies for iOS, tvOS, and macOS about a month ago. It's a cute and quick puzzle game where you tap puppies to wake them up or let them sleep, but tapping a puppy will also toggle some puppies around them, so the challenge is to wake all the puppies in an optimal fashion.

    Some features:

    • Purchasing the iOS version gets you the tvOS (AppleTV) version for free and vice versa
    • No in-app purchases, ads, tracking, or anything like that
    • Support for Apple MFi Controller support on all platforms (totally optional but there if you'd like it)
    • It's a casual puzzle game that pretty much anyone from kids to adults can pick up and play
    • Unlock more pets as you play (more puppies, a kitty, and a bonus challenging character)

    For me it's the first game I've released in six years, and the highest quality one I've released to date. I did all of the art myself, and licensed sound effects / music. It took a little over three months to make in my spare time, and was a challenging project for me, but I learned a lot doing so. Otherwise I'm just a nerd who spends way too much time on /r/programming .

    I'd love for you to try it out and share with your friends and family.

    As stated, I'm a single indie game dev try to grow, and although small this is my first really high quality project in years. If you'd like to help support my efforts, I'd be thrilled if you could follow and share my social media accounts; I feel a bigger audience would help me get the word out on future projects. My Facebook page / posts are my primary platform for getting the word out. Sharing would help me out, but of course this is totally optional!

    Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy my game!

    submitted by /u/tjgrant
    [link] [comments]

    Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Takes Flight in Several more Countries!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    CG having themselves a day

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel