• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 11, 2019

    iPhone Is there a way I can require a fingerprint to unlock my text messages or any other apps?

    iPhone Is there a way I can require a fingerprint to unlock my text messages or any other apps?


    Is there a way I can require a fingerprint to unlock my text messages or any other apps?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    iPhone 8+. I have a friend who is phoneless and is constantly asking to use my phone for whatever calls he feel he must make, but I think he may be going through my phone while he has it secretly. Is there a way I can use the fingerprint lock to secure everything in my phone so I don't have to worry about him going through my personal photos/messages?

    submitted by /u/Stretch407
    [link] [comments]

    Blocked Number Help

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Hello! I have blocked a number from someone I do not want to hear from anymore. But I am still receiving texts from the person. I have an iPhone X.

    submitted by /u/MaryTheShadowCat
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s freaks out whenever I plug in my headphones

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Title. I have a 6S and just bought a new pair of headphones recently. They work pretty fine on everything else, but for some reason my iPhone has this annoying issue with them. Sometimes, when I plug in my headphones (3.5mm connector), my phone goes ballistic, randomly skipping songs, starting music, and opening Siri. Usually fidgeting with the plug fixes it and makes it mostly usable, although sometimes if I tap the connector it skips a song.

    I think it probably has to do with the feature my headphones have, where you can skip songs with a set of buttons on the wires. I've already done some googling, and found that other people have had this problem due to the headphones accidentally sending electrical signals that the phone interprets as skipping songs, opening Siri, etc. I haven't found a fix yet. Is there anything I could do to stop the issue?

    submitted by /u/Crankeedoo
    [link] [comments]

    Hi iPhone users. We are building a live interactive experience platform and could use some help making sure it works. Specifically we want to confirm that you can hear the guide

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    This is paused for now. Thanks Jeremy for joining and thanks for the great chat! Will resume in about an hr.


    We are building an interactive platform that runs in browser. You chat live with a tour guide as they show you around.

    We are getting reports that some people cannot hear the tour guide. Can you click on the link and let us know if you can hear the guide? You may need to touch the screen and look around first before you hear someone talking.

    Also please open in safari directly. please dont open in the reddit browser.

    https://worldalive.tours/tourbeta/5cf841ddd63fc515991f0fdc

    You do need to be running the latest iOS 12.1 update.

    If you cant hear anyone please comment below on what you did experience. And please let us know what device you have and what version of iOS you are running.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/worldalivetours
    [link] [comments]

    Identical Phones with Different Reception

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    Hey iphonehelp, my family owns the same phones (iphone SEs) and I've noticed that one of them consistently has "no service" or 1-bar and is unable to make calls in places where the other three identical phones have 3-4 bars and work just fine. Any ideas on what might be the cause or how I might check why this is?

    submitted by /u/GotRabies
    [link] [comments]

    Help please—battery charging

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    I thought my iPhone 6+ s battery was going bad so I got a "new" battery put in from a local computer repair shop instead of apple. I've been charging it for 2 hours and it's still only 69%?? Does this sound right ??

    How long should it take to charge an iPhone 6+??

    Oh. And it is BURNING UP.

    submitted by /u/Growing-Old
    [link] [comments]

    Press the home button to update. But the home button isn't working.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    I've got an iPhone 5S and I did a factory reset. Now when I plug it in the computer and open itunes it says on the iphone: "Press the home button to update". The thing is, the home button doesn't work. I've been using the touch assistent extra button thing to press home button (the touch assistent button is actually showing up on the white recovery screen aswell, but its not working).I can't change any of the settings of my phone in itunes either because it keeps saying : "you need to enter a password in able to sync with itunes".But...I can't enter a password, or anything at all, on my phone because I can't get past the "Press the home button to update" screen...

    What should I do?

    https://ngszekiat.com/activate-iphone-home-button-broken/

    edit: Above link is basically what stage I'm at, with a broken home button.

    submitted by /u/PlisskinR
    [link] [comments]

    How to "Start Over" in device setup from iPhone Xs?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi all -

    Colleague of mine has an iPhone Xs that was wiped somehow, and the Remote Management profile that the phone pulled down was invalid. We re-pushed the profile to the phone, but it won't re-download it unless we do the "Start Over" command from device setup to wipe the phone again.

    I know how to make that show up on phones with Home buttons, but I have no idea for X/Xs/Xr and I don't have a spare phone to test with. Can anyone help?

    For context I'm looking specifically how to get the menu displayed below to show up during device setup so we can select "Start Over"

    https://imgur.com/a/KwKQAoh

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nlshelton
    [link] [comments]

    Frozen "Enter Apple ID verification" message Iphone X

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Phone unlocks fine then the above message pops up with two options "not now" and "settings" neither button works only way to get rid of message is to lock phone and unlock again but message reappears after a few seconds

    submitted by /u/NDK1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel