• Breaking News

    Friday, June 21, 2019

    iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Thread - [21st June 2019]

    iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Thread - [21st June 2019]


    iOS & iPhone Support Thread - [21st June 2019]

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    Hey r/iPhone and welcome to the weekly /r/iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Megathread.

    Have a question? Need help with iOS? Problem with your device? This is the place to ask. Posts criticizing or praising iOS/iPhones are fine. Feature explanations/requests are fine. There'll be a new thread every week. If anyone has questions, please leave them below. We also have a Discord server you can join if you need assistance with your device or have questions regarding iOS/iPhone in general, we have experienced Apple support staff & enthusiasts with vast iOS/iPhone knowledge.

    Link: discord.gg/iphone

    Note: Comments sorted by new, by default.

    submitted by /u/SuitingUncle620
    [link] [comments]

    ever just read your app update descriptions or is that just me?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    [concept] Swipe up to hide calls

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    I made a XR gift bag from a newspaper ad!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    apple care +

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    I cant decide if I will spend the extra money on my iphone xs Max. Did u guys get the Apple care + and why did u get it ?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/RUN-V8
    [link] [comments]

    Apple News is not usable in Germany, but I can add this widget. Does anybody know anything about this?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Control centre doesn't pull up with one swipe.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    Everytime I swipe up from down to access the control centre, it doesn't show up. The page scrolls down. I have to swipe up twice to access the control centre. Does anyone know what the reason could be?

    submitted by /u/studdsaaron
    [link] [comments]

    Just came in the mail. Loving the smart case a far!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    who/how would I go about finding someone to install iOS 1.0 on my iPhone 2G?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    I am looking to downgrade my original iPhone 2G to the iOS 1.0. Does anyone know of a service, or person that could do this for me at a reasonable cost?

    submitted by /u/Bhimpele
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a used iPhone X go for in the US? Looking to go from my 7 Plus to an iPhone with OLED.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 11:58 PM PDT

    XS seems a bit to steep for me and XR isn't OLED. Anyone know the best place to find cheaper iPhones? Is $600 enough for a used iPhone X? I don't know where to look for the cheapest options. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Synplexi
    [link] [comments]

    What’s happening with my camera? iPhone SE

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Now I‘m legally allowed to call my collection a „collection“

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Does anyone know why Apple Music doubles up on each song when I download it for offline listening? It just started happening recently.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    when you are about to earrape the whole school it you have an iPhone

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    How to use GPS

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    So my mum has come to U.K. from UAE she has an iPhone 8 Plus with foreign sim.

    She needs to use a satnav in her hire car, is there anyway she can use her iphone for GPS without Internet? I've tried working it on the Maps app and it can't find any address.

    submitted by /u/Frangellica
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a data only mode just like Flight mode. Only voice calls to be blocked but mobile data should work.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    When you are a Google maps fan....

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    A new member

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    As of today, I am a proud owner of a red iPhone XR. This is my first iPhone ever as I've been an androider for the last 8 years.

    I was wondering if there are any tips I should know about iOs and iPhone in general that would make the crossing between the 2 systems smoother.

    thx! :d

    submitted by /u/Finnezty
    [link] [comments]

    New ringtones? Wallpapers?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    Why we have same ringtones since years and years?

    submitted by /u/klipx
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone to Pixel (and back) to iPhone

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    In 2017 when the Pixel 2XL dropped I gain a curiosity for Android. Having been on the Apple train since the iPhone 4, I admit things got a little boring. I sold my iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch and jumped on the Pixel train. I bought a used 2XL, then bought the Pixel 3XL (and Fossil Sport watch) when it was released. While things were great, camera was (still is) amazing, and the Google ecosystem was awesome, I was getting tired of constant system slowdowns and never ending bugs that would go unfixed. Bluetooth was constantly going in and out, features in specific Google apps were constantly being taken away, and call quality was horrible. Android vs Apple app quality was also unacceptable (looking @ you Snapchat and Instagram). I don't even want to talk about the quality of the phones (I went through 2 RMA's for my Pixel 3XL). The phone software didn't ever feel complete like iOS did. I started looking into iPhones and bought a used XS for $600 on Swappa on a whim. Immediately installed the iOS 13 beta and I'm blown again all over again. Dark mode is amazing, sweet sweet iMessage is so convenient, and overall smoothness of an OS was yearned for (also the integration of Apple Music is top notch). The only thing I'm missing from my Pixel is the Always on Display (conveniently showing my notifications) and the PHOTOS (I'm swept away every time I look at my Pixel photos compared to my iPhone photos). But overall, I'm very happy to be back on the Apple train. It literally just works with no hiccups.

    TLDR: iphone to pixel to iphone

    edit: also, not gonna get started on WearOS right now. my Fossil Sport is likely gonna continue sitting in a drawer

    submitted by /u/ur-moms-chest-hair
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my phone run out of battery quickly?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 and my battery level keeps dropping very fast, how do I fix this? Edit; I have tried rebooting my phone, deleting apps, but nothing works. I even checked my battery capacity and it says 81 percent and that it supports normal use.

    submitted by /u/MrTechSupportMan
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t tell anymore

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Is possible to download any emulator for playing games?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Basically it . I use an android phone for playing games and emulate retro games, is there any possible way to get an emulator on iOS?

    submitted by /u/RakZ10
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Samsung or an LG display panel in my XS Max?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    I was looking arount the web and found so many different answers so I'm just gonna ask you, is the AMOLED display in my iPhone XS Max made by Samsung or LG?

    submitted by /u/GR3AC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel