• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 18, 2019

    iPad Sold away my logitech slim folio pro for this setup, no regrets!

    iPad Sold away my logitech slim folio pro for this setup, no regrets!


    Sold away my logitech slim folio pro for this setup, no regrets!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    Logi Keys-To-Go with iPad 6th gen

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Would you guys use this?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Best app for drawing on iPad 6th gen?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    What are some of the best drawing apps for the iPad 6th gen? I just want to make some sketches for fun...nothing serious. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/TheChewyDaniels
    [link] [comments]

    My YouTube video work flow setup, loving it!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 11" Max Charging Input

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Quick Question: it comes with an 18W charger in the box, but will my 30W MacBook Air charger expedite the process, or does it max at 18W? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/techguru830
    [link] [comments]

    FB292LL and me

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    So, I recently came into possession of a model FB292LL iPad (1st generation 9.7", or so all the research I've done seems to indicate). As I got it for free from a friend, pretty happy to finally have a tablet, but I'm curious as to 1) What customization options there are for it (highest version is 5.1.1 (9B206)), to either make it faster, more secure, etc.? and 2) what accessories - specifically a keyboard case - are available for such a device? I have no idea if this is the right forum or way to frame this question, so apologies for that, thanks for bearing with me.

    submitted by /u/DropshipRadio
    [link] [comments]

    iPad OS widgets

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    Did anyone find any good widget for calendar and reminder? Calendar only shows the first appointment and reminders, the ones I hace scheduled. I want calendar to show what I have for tomorrow, even if I have 3 or 4 appointments. And I need reminder shows what I have to remember in general, not for a certain day (I dońt use to schedule my reminders, I use calendar instead)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Blissed1813
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2018 vs Pro 2017 vs Air 3?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm in the market for a new iPad after recently selling my desktop PC. I'd mainly need it for media consumption, emails and document editing.

    My initial impression was the new Pro (until seeing the price) but once you step down to the Air, the specs almost seem worse than the 10.5 2017 Pro? Do you think the 10.5 is future-proof enough to justify buying new this year? Not to mention promotion and 4 speakers.

    I've found a deal on EBay for a 256gb 10.5 2017 Pro at £541. If you know of any better please let me know!

    submitted by /u/chrisfoulger
    [link] [comments]

    Want to Switch to Safari

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    I just picked up an iPad Pro 12.9 and would like to start using Safari. I've been using Chrome for years. Is it possible to import Chrome bookmarks into Safari if I don't own a Mac? So far from searching I don't think that's possible.

    submitted by /u/KoshOne
    [link] [comments]

    Programming on iPad?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 03:06 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded to the iPad Pro for school. I had the regular iPad 6th gen before it and have always loved how useful it is to take notes. I was hoping to make it the only device I have to carry but my programming assignments require me to carry my laptop to use eclipse and such. With the introduction of iPadOS, I was hoping that Apple would bring more Pro tools to the iPad such as Xcode, Logic, Final Cut, etc. I really want to be able to use my iPad for programming but am trying to stay away from remote compilers on the cloud. I've messed around with Pythonista and Swift Playgrounds and both are good for what they are. I had to teach a class of 24 students how to program chess on Swift Playgrounds and was surprised in how capable it actually is for programming.

    My question is, in theory, how would someone go about developing an app for iOS/iPadOS that can compile languages such as Java if at all possible? If someone wanted to develop such an app, where would they start? If apps like Pythonista and Swift Playgrounds are possible, why are there no Java or C IDEs for iPad? I'm hoping someone a little more knowledgable can answer my question :)

    submitted by /u/Jerry_Eagle
    [link] [comments]

    Beta 2 worth installing?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    I'm really keen on installing iPadOS on my new 12.9 iPad. I've only had a week. Would I regret sticking this beta on it? I know I can revert if it's really bad but I'd rather avoid the hassle. Folks who have installed it, is it still usable day to day or just too annoying at the moment?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/nucleartool
    [link] [comments]

    Safari on IPadOS - Only desktop mode?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Can someone currently using IPadOS please clarify if Safari only allows desktop mode as default on IPadOS? I have an iPad 6th Gen and even on mobile websites it can struggle from time to time. Full fledged desktop websites may pose a problem. Is it possible to set the default behaviour to remain opening websites as it is now?

    submitted by /u/rulebreaker
    [link] [comments]

    My MacBook died. My iPad pro is my laptop now.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    I lost my laptop due to a drink spilling accident, at a bad timing as i just started a business. Now, I'm doing 90% of my work on my iPad Pro, 1st gen, and I didn't imagine that it will be my full-time computer. Covers me on emails, documents, organization, and markups. I just have an old windows laptop, I just dusted off, that I'm using for cad software, and backups. Otherwise everything is on cloud.

    I am still trying to figure out how to squeeze more productivity out of it. Im looking forward for iPadOS.

    Any good apps for work, worth looking into? My disappointment is you only get basic functions on office, and mail apps, but cant complain.

    submitted by /u/rogeh_r
    [link] [comments]

    How does the new iPad Pro as a companion device?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    We hear a lot about the power of the new iPad Pro and how well it does as a laptop substitute. My question is, if you use it for this AND as a companion device for media consumption (reading and watching videos), how does it hold up in these situations? Is it bulky? Screen too big? Basically, how does it handle day to day things if I also want to carry it around for such?

    submitted by /u/monabluespeaks
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!!!!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    My old iPad, maybe 1st or second gen, won't connect to my home WiFi, for the last couple days it has a disconnect it a lot but come back after a few minutes. This morning when I woke up it wouldn't allow me to connect, all it said was incorrect password. I know the password is correct because I logged onto it with my phone and it's on the side of the modem. I'm on sure bye very sad that my iPad isn't working as it was what are used for watching videos and keeping up with News. Can anyone help me with Tips, I've already restarted, reset my network, and most other tips. Please help!!!!

    submitted by /u/vtlightning1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone recommend a high quality iPad Pro 11 inch case with a surface pro style kickstand?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    Can you downgrade from iPadOS beta without plugging into a computer?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    I'm considering downloading a developer beta profile for iPadOS beta 2. I know i'm impatient and should just wait for the likely more stable public beta coming late this month or next month. If I download the beta profile from my ipad can I downgrade/restore to a backup from my ipad? Or would one or both of these activities involve plugging into a computer to install or restore?

    submitted by /u/jbayne2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to stop Safari from showing the app for that website at the top of the screen? I find it very annoying lol

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    FYI sidecar now works (beta 2) with 2012 MacBooks

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    Only with usb cable though. Tested with late 2012 Air and iPad Pro 10.5, both running the latest beta

    submitted by /u/antonioj
    [link] [comments]

    Screen for ps3

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    Anyone know of a way to use an iPad as a screen to play a ps3?

    submitted by /u/battychefcunt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel