• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    iPad Gaming with Xbox Controller and PiP YouTube: What a Life we Live

    iPad Gaming with Xbox Controller and PiP YouTube: What a Life we Live


    Gaming with Xbox Controller and PiP YouTube: What a Life we Live

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    iPad Pro 12.9 with customized keyboard case (case + magnetic tape + metal plates +Apple Magic Keyboard) [OC][4K]

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    is this right (ipad mini 2019)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    USB-C Hub with multiple USB-C ports. Why don't they exist?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I got into the USB-C ports frenzy when the first MacBook Pro with only USB-C ports came out .

    From that point I bought only USB-C hard drives or SSDs, I got USB-C card readers, cables USB-C to micro USB, and so on. You get the point: I only use USB-C now.

    iPad Pro made me happy that it's again USB-C, but now with iPadOS I will be able to connect and (almost) everything with my iPad. Unfortunately I cannot use more than one at a time.

    I looked for USB-C hubs, but it seems that they are just a 'mix of dongles'. They might have 2 USB-C ports, one of them for power delivery and just one for data.

    Why is this happening? Lack of interest on the manufacturers side or technically challenging, although some LG monitors have 4 USB-C ports?

    submitted by /u/NonultraAndu
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Position of Wallpaper in Landscape vs Portrait Modes?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    I have wallpaper I want to use as my lock screen which complements the clock. It aligns perfectly with the clock in portrait mode but when rotated into landscape, the wallpaper is cut off at the top (and bottom). I'm basically seeing about the middle third of the image only. And thus the decoration intended for the clock is now cut off.

    Is there a way to force the wallpaper to be positioned so the top edge of the image is aligned with the top edge of the screen?

    Or a way to use a second wallpaper image for landscape with a first image for portrait?

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/magnumdb
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS 9mm Latency Apple Pencil

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    Tempered Glass protector V/S Matte Screen protector?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Okay so I am about to buy an iPad Air 3

    After lots of going back and forth, I finally decided to go for a Screen Protector

    Now I am really stuck between whether to choose a Matte Screen protector or a Smooth Tempered Glass protector

    Here are some of my concern:-

    1. While I have heard that Paperlike is best for writing notes, I also read somewhere that Matte Protectors often wear off the tip of the Apple pencil Is this true?

    2. Some say that Tempered Glass being thicker in side increases the input lag between Pencil and the surface just right enough to get noticed. Has anybody experienced that?

    Please share your experience and suggest some good screen protectors please

    submitted by /u/Silverballers47
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Keyboard vs. Brydge (iPad Pro 11)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Hi friends,

    I am wondering if someone could explain their experience with the Brydge keyboard and if they feel its better than the Smart Keyboard. I currently have the Smart Keyboard and feel like the viewing angles are what kills this for me. I can't use my iPad in bed comfortably as the angles are a little lackluster. However, this Smart Keyboard works great in an office setting for typing.

    I was also wondering if its possible to get this keyboard from Amazon or another retailer for faster shipping. Thank you so much for feedback folks!

    submitted by /u/Agent-Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible play a game on my iPad with my keyboard?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    I was wondering if it's possible to play a game on my iPad (ex. PUBG) with my keyboard that's attached to my iPad, it's just a blue tooth connected keyboard. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/EvaBK
    [link] [comments]

    Initial Thoughts on iPadOS: A New Path Forward

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 12.9 as second screen with iOS12 [OC][4K]

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Buying PDF Books I can annotate.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    Hi All, I love to mark up books as I read them. I'd love to go paperless through an iPad and understand that I need PDF versions of books to mark them up with the pencil. I'm just not sure how to purchase books in PDF. iBooks and Kindle are all in ebook format. Where do you get your PDFs?

    submitted by /u/drdook
    [link] [comments]

    4K video in the YouTube ad live now (with screenshots)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 2nd gen stock

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    I have an iPad Pro 2nd Gen with AppleCare (ends in September). Will they at any point start replacing iPads like mine, under AppleCare, with a 3rd gen? I assume not... but does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/mpayne1987
    [link] [comments]

    Ended up buying both Brydge AND Apple Smart KB. Not keeping Brydge. Thoughts.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    From everything I'd read and watched on YouTube, the Brydge was going to be for me. I loved the looks, the sturdiness, and the way everyone described the typing experience. I got it and honestly just haven't loved a few things about it. It is HEAVY. I have an 11", and I knew it was hefty, but damn. It's clunky. The screen also isn't super balanced feeling with the keyboard. It feels "floppy," for lack of a better word. I also don't like the way the iPad mounts into the keyboard. I was under the impression that the clips held it in magnetically, but they just squeeze it. I do not like that pressure on the corners of my $900 iPad. My very least favorite thing, though, is how hard I had to press the keys sometimes. It really fucked with my typing speed, and that's why I'm returning it. Also, not very big, but the leather cover for the back of the iPad didn't stay on very well. it was getting rubbed off against things easily.

    There were some things I liked about it, too. The backlighting, the fact that it basically turned it into a laptop, so it made my iPad feel like a 2-in-1, all the control keys, the finish, so it wasn't all bad. If the way it attached was something that made me feel safer about my iPad's integrity, I could've gotten used to the rest, but as soon as I attached the Smart Keyboard and was able to easily type out a paragraph on it at close to my normal typing speed, I knew I wasn't keeping the Brydge. I was honestly prepared to keep both and use the Smart Keyboard for school because of its light weight and convenience, but nah, all in all, it's going to serve my purpose better. One last thought, the Brydge feels nicer for lap typing than the Smart Keyboard does. I'd definitely recommend the open box Smart Keyboards at Best Buy to save a few bucks.

    Hope that helps anyone trying to make up their mind, and I still might look into something similar to the Brydge later on because I really do like the features of it. If you read all of this, thanks!

    submitted by /u/mazecrowley
    [link] [comments]

    Video Stream (TV out or Chromecast) in background?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    I fear this might be a losing battle but.... I like to be able to use a device and having it using a second screen for video, streaming, etc. On Windows or even Android this is relatively straightforward.

    It appears through testing Infuse, VLC an some of the other media players that it's impossible to have a video playing on an External Screen (via HDMI) if you don't then have that "host" application on the main screen of the iPad; even though it isn't doing anything but showing a black screen and playback controls..... is there anything that lets you do this? All I want to be able to do is use the ipad to stream to a screen while I browse or work on my iPad...

    I've also tried using a Chromecast Device, the streaming works ok and in VLC I'm able to put it in the background but it cuts out after about 3 minutes and just drops, incredibly frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Chrismscotland
    [link] [comments]

    Who prefers an iPad over a Mac and why? Just a fun discussion

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    Been really thinking about it and wondering if people purchase an iPad over a Mac and why they would? Can you do everything a Mac does on a iPad? (Never owned one but seriously debating it or if I should just buy a Mac)

    submitted by /u/KickTheCow
    [link] [comments]

    I can't use an iPad without a capacitive stylus anymore

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    I discovered these when my original Apple pencil battery died and Apple did not cover it because it was out of warranty. Your loss, Apple! These cheap little things (some are on the tips of free pens even) have changed the way I use iPads. I feel weird using my finger now, I can never go back to not using one of these pens.

    They lack the wizadry of actual bluetooth pencils (i.e., forget any type of serious drawing with them) but for other normal everyday usage they are amazing. Or for playing games like Civ 6. If you have not tried one out, do it!

    submitted by /u/illram
    [link] [comments]

    Got a sick deal on a 12.9 3rd gen iPad Pro and I picked up the Apple Pencil and this nice case with a BT removal keyboard!!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    IpadOS and Catalina updates, great for artists?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    The new IpadOS and Catalina update with the mirroring and sidecar looks amazing, how are you artist peoples out there using it? Do you find it helpful in your workflow? DO you think they will add photoshop or clip studio paint to sidecar anytime soon? Seems like a missed oppurtunity at the moment not having photoshop on it but its still awesome

    submitted by /u/knkkskknk
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions for AutoCAD drawing app with viewing and annotation ability?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:43 AM PDT

    As per the title. I work mostly in the site. For each site I have a lot of drawings ( DWG format). I need suggestions for app to view drawings and make annotations or notes with my apple pencil while viewing the layouts. But free or one time purchase.

    submitted by /u/AboKhozayem
    [link] [comments]

    Quickly Close All Recent Apps

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    So I know I can swipe up on each one, but I thought I read somewhere that there is a quick way to close all recent apps. Does anyone know of a way?

    submitted by /u/jrock2004
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech Flow

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    I've been thinking, now that we have mouse support how good would it be to get Logitech Flow working across the iPad along with PC/MacOS etc. I hope the Logitech team can make this reality!

    submitted by /u/evilsync
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel