• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    iOS Beta [Feature] Being able to use a mouse with iOS is kinda cool

    iOS Beta [Feature] Being able to use a mouse with iOS is kinda cool


    [Feature] Being able to use a mouse with iOS is kinda cool

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    [Bugs] touchbar appears for non X devices when searching web results with Siri (I’m using an iPhone SE)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    [Bugs] oof

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    [Bugs] Volume HUD text cut off on iPhone SE

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    [Bugs] Text on LS doesn't match the System UI choice of light/dark

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Yeah, I’ll be changing my background... (not my image)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    [Feature] iOS 13 supports multiple peripherals through a powered USB hub

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    I wanted to see if iOS 13 would support:

    • Mouse
    • Keyboard
    • Wired Ethernet
    • USB HDD

    ... all at the same time. Yep. Sure does. Plug it all in (as shown in photo below) to a powered USB Hub,. and you're good to go. So if you want to have sort of a "Docking Station" experience where you come home and plug in 1 cable... you can sort of do that now.

    Doing this on a USB-C iPad Pro would be even better,. as you could output HDMI-video to a big TV.

    https://i.imgur.com/ByLsZKU.jpg

    submitted by /u/jmnugent
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] iOS 13 should allow apps to change icon like Calendar and clock. Or at least allow changing icon based on dark or light mode.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:52 AM PDT

    [BUG] Powerbeats Pro showing incorrect charge level and status in Today widget. They are fully charged and the case is not plugged in.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    [Feature] this prompt appears when do not disturb while driving happens, would this mean offline Siri for cars? (I was on the college bus at the time)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:58 AM PDT

    [Question] Does the new Reminders app use/support floating time zones?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Currently, on Mojave / iOS 12, Reminders are set to a given time, based on the time zone you're in when you set it. So if you're in New York on Monday and set a reminder for Friday at noon, and on Friday you're in Seattle, you're going to get the notification on Friday at 9am, because it tied the reminder to noon Eastern time. What would be more useful (and I've submitted feedback to Apple on the matter) is floating time zones. If I want to be notified at noon, I want to be notified at noon local time where I am! Or at the very least, you should be able to set the time zone for a reminder, with floating as an option (and I'd argue the default). As it is now, you'd have to remember to do the time zone conversion yourself before making the reminder, so you'd know to set it for Friday at 3pm in order to be reminded on Friday at noon.

    So the question is, has this been implemented in the new Reminders app?

    submitted by /u/weheatrsgeer
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Am I the only one who is missing flash and camera buttons on lock screen? iPhone XS iOS 13.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    [BUG]Third party apps crash on launch, Apple apps don't

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    [Question] Does anyone’s automations set up in the shortcuts app that involves NFC or CarPlay actually operate at all/correctly? I can’t seem to get any response at all. XS Max

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    [workaround] Nearly all of my bugs disappeared after I "cleared all content and settings" and restored from backup

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    hopefully this helps others. I was plagued with crashes, scrolling issues, and slowness. I decided to do a reset from the phone but I didn't want to lose any of my stuff. So I did a backup and after the rest I restored my phone and now it's like night and day. If you're having the same issues, I highly suggest doing this.

    submitted by /u/darus214
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] has anyone fully tried everything with the controller connectivity?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Can you listen to your own music while playing a game? Do the headphone jacks on either controller function for private listening? Or is it better just to Bluetooth the sound from the phone or iPad itself? I was just thinking in terms of it being one less thing to charge while on the go.

    submitted by /u/TonyF91
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] When I put my iPhone on silent mode, and my Apple Watch is connected, it should mimic that and go in silent mode too.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    [Question] The new battery charging feature thats helps saving your battery life

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    Does anybody know how the optimized charging option in iOS 13 works if you also have an Apple battery case? I always thought the battery case kept your iPhone at 100% until the case is dead. They claim the new setting helps to slow the degrading proces of the iPhones battery, but aren't those two things "working against each other"?

    submitted by /u/happypants178
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Where is the Updates Tab gone?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    I recently updated my iPad to iPadOS 13 and now in the App Store App I can't find any way do see if there are updates available 🧐. Any ideas where I can find it?

    submitted by /u/paaast
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Before iOS 13 if I was reading an email and deleted the mail, it would automatically display the next email. Is this gone permanently on iOS 13? Using iPhone X.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel