• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    iPhoneX Went from an X to XS Max and back to X

    iPhoneX Went from an X to XS Max and back to X


    Went from an X to XS Max and back to X

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Just wanted to share my story. I had an iPhone X with 86% battery health. It didn't last too long, so I went everywhere with a portable power bank. Now, I'm a big fan of big screen phones, so, to get longer battery life and a bigger screen, I upgraded to an XS Max. It lasted about 2 hours longer on average. The screen was great. Great phone, but my god was it heavy. The weight ruined the experience completely. Texting with one hand was hard because of the size, but even if you manage, texting one handed after about an hour was even harder because of the weight. It really is too heavy. At this point, I was willing to give up 2 hours of battery life for a phone I can use one handed. I can always take my power bank and double the battery life easily.

    About a week ago, the vibrator stopped working on my Max, and the local Apple store wanted a month to get me a replacement. I needed a phone to use until then, so I bought a mint used iPhone X. Going back to the X feels just right. The screen is small, and it is a little disappointing, but it's so much easier to just use the phone. Making calls, texting, taking it out of your pocket. Everything is so much easier because of the size.

    Don't get me wrong, I love the Max, but if it was 20 grams lighter, it would be so much better. I had an S10+ for a few weeks, which is equally big, but it didn't feel so bulky because it was almost as light as an X. 185 grams. The Max is 206 grams, and yes, that extra 20 makes a difference.

    I seriously feel like selling the Max when I get it back and keeping this phone. The X does everything it does, and is just as fast. I'm willing to sacrifice 2 extra hours of screen on time for a phone that can be used one handed.

    TL;DR - Wanted an XS Max for it's big screen and battery life, but it was too big and heavy. Went back to an X. Loving it, despite the smaller screen and bad battery.

    submitted by /u/Nisaja
    [link] [comments]

    Site to download Wallpaper

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Hi! I tried looking for sites where I can download a 4k wallpaper of the default wallpaper of iphone xs but I can't find anything. Any suggestions where can I download them?

    submitted by /u/nursealvin
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from HTC 10, how is the audio quality through the 3.5mm jack adapter on the iPhone X?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    My 3 yo HTC 10 is dying and I need to find a replacement. I'm looking for a phone with a very good audio quality and loudness through the headphone jack to drive my 32 ohms hi-fi headphones (I do not have Bluetooth headphones). I've read some reviews about the iPhone X delivering outstanding audio quality through the 3.5mm jack adapter but I'd like to have your opinion :)

    submitted by /u/MaelNamNam
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to remove a bubble like this? There’s no dust under the screen protector so I don’t understand why the bubble is still there, and as far as I know the protector wasn’t bent. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel