• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 8, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [UPCOMING] Axon - a proper Priority Hub replacement for iOS 11 and 12 (free)

    iOS Jailbreak [UPCOMING] Axon - a proper Priority Hub replacement for iOS 11 and 12 (free)


    [UPCOMING] Axon - a proper Priority Hub replacement for iOS 11 and 12 (free)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] This for iOS 11/12

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    [Upcoming] DarkPhone12 - A complete Phone App dark mode [FREE]

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm excited to show you what I've been working on.

    DarkPhone12 is a dark mode tweak for the phone app, similar to DarkMessages. It will be available on iOS 11 & 12 (iOS 9 / 10 untested) completely free.

    A12 will be supported

    There is a full black option (depicted in the screenshots) and also a dark grey.

    I'm excited to release this soon(Tm)

    Screenshots

    Follow me on twitter

    submitted by /u/shepgoba
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that when you swipe down on notifications it opens the app in small window

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    [News] Nepeta reviving priority hub project!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to make lockscreen notifications start at the bottom

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    [Release] Obsidian - The package list exporter for every package manager

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    [Release] TetherStatus for iOS 10/11/12: Replace the ugly blue bar with an icon showing the number of connections!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Hi all… I've updated moeseth's awesome tweak TetherStatus to work with iOS 12! (It'll almost certainly work on iOS 10 and 11 too, although I haven't tested it; also see my notes on iPX compatibility below.) This tweak replaces the ugly blue tethering bar with an icon showing the number of current connections to your hotspot, like this:

    [screenshot]

    I'm not a developer and don't have a repo, but you can download the tweak from the following link and install it with Filza: com.w00tylab.tetherstatus_2.3-2_iphoneos-arm. The tweak itself is unchanged from previous releases, but I did find and fix a problem with the .deb package that caused it to install its icons to the wrong place on newer iOS versions. Now they go where they're supposed to. ;)

    PLEASE NOTE: The icon won't display unless you have a working status bar library installed. If you don't have one already, I highly recommend libmoorecon by /u/tateu; it's a replacement for libstatusbar that works on newer iOS versions. Add his repo (http://tateu.net/repo) and the install the version of libmoorecon that's appropriate for your device:

    iOS 10: libmoorecon

    iOS 11/12: libmoorecon12

    Also note that TetherStatus probably won't work on iPhone X models unless you have StatusBar NoX installed (also from tateu's repo), but unfortunately I have no way to verify that.

    Like I said, I'm not a dev and haven't been able to test this super extensively (only on 3 devices), so I can't offer any guarantees it'll work for anybody. But if you want to give it a try, please report back either way… and if something's broken I'll see what I can do. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/kumashi73
    [link] [comments]

    [Meta] Propose a "weekly best" thread, what do you think?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    A lot happens in this community. Sometimes drama covers up news. Sometimes lots of great things compete for attention. I think a weekly highlights megathread could be a great thing for people who just want to learn about more tweaks. No effort on behalf of mods:

    • The thread is posted
    • Participants simply talk about what their favorite release OR discovery was that week, even if it was an old tweak, discovering something works on an unexpected OS, etc. Screenshots of your new home screen, whatever.

    The thread polices itself with the usual up and down arrows for the most relevant or useful contributions. It's not a competition, there's no stress. Just a happy thread where we shout out to our beloved devs or community. This could also reduce the mass of individual threads praising the same tweaks over and over. Cleans up the main page, and helps casuals keep up with the scene on a weekly digest. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/iDownvoteLe
    [link] [comments]

    [request] this would be cool to have

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    [Discussion] SafeShutdown is a must have.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Seriously I've been complaining on this subreddit about paid tweaks that don't work as advertised or are too buggy to be worth the price, if you are like me, trust me, SafeShutdown is a must have. It's like I'm untethered again.

    I always fall asleep with my phone playing podcasts and this shit has saved me a huge headache the last couple mornings since I bought it.

    (The tweak does a fake phone shutdown at a set percentage, 5% by default, disabling all user input and stopping all processes to prevent battery drain and prevent you from restarting your phone, thus not having to jailbreak again)

    submitted by /u/throwthegarbageaway
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak that does same thing on iOS 12 in music app

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to open map links in the Google maps app

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Old tweak Infinidock has not been updated nor will it ever be. Shame, was the best dock ever implemented.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    The closest thing you'd get to the old infinidock is CirDock in linear mode and a few tweakings. However it's NOT drag and drop. I truly loved that tweak for its simplicity and it just WORKED.

    With the new IOS it's pretty obvious that creating that particular dock is no longer possible. If it were, I'd think a developer would have jumped at the chance by now to recreate it. I'm not talking about anything more, just the way it was. Probably a bit too involved for today's tweaksters (definitely not in my area of expertise.)

    OR, maybe it's because it doesn't play music or look pretty on a lock screen... 😉

    submitted by /u/grapplerone
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] BetterAlerts V1.2 - Loads of crash/bugs fixes!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    Hello, once again another update for one of my tweaks.

    BetterAlerts gives a palert like look to your alerts but for ios 12 and a12 devices!

    Changelog:

    • Multiple app crashes fixed.
    • Multiple safe mode fixes.
    • Using a different method to add the blur fix the above issues.
    • Reduced the space between actions as it was cutting of some text in places.
    • Fixed text in Reddit not showing
    • Other fixes that I dont remember haha

    Enjoy! :)

    submitted by /u/eXqusic
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Show 5 more songs on the popular sections for artists

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    [Request] No Double Tap in Appstore or Pay ios13 feature in ios12 and A12 Devices

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    [Question] Unc0ver vs Chimera for an iPhone SE on iOS 12.1.2?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    I'm about to jailbreak my iPhone for the first time, this subs' wiki has really helped me with a lot of my questions, but would you guys recommend Unc0ver or Chimera for a first jailbreak? (with regards to recent updates of Unc0ver, general stability concerns, but mostly battery life..)

    And what would you say are the pros/cons of each jailbreak?

    Thank you for your answers, can't wait to install my first tweaks!

    submitted by /u/hrefamid
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] Call screen for iPhone - possible with jailbreak?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    99% ready to switch to google pixel based purely on its call screen feature. Anyone who hasn't seen it, check it out. The only reason I haven't pushed the button is because I feel it would be a simple software update that could bring this feature to iPhones using Siri.

    If apple were to bring out a feature that was able to do this in their next iOS update, i would dump jailbreak in a heartbeat and upgrade. However no discussion around it yet.

    Spam calls are the bane of my existence!

    Anyone know if it would be possible to build a feature like this on jailbreak?

    Peace ✌️

    submitted by /u/conroyke56
    [link] [comments]

    [request] A tweak to schedule a nightly respring to keep things running fresh.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    My iPhone X on 12.1.2 seems to hit a brick wall sometimes and just stops responding. In the very rare instance it does come back to life for a second, if I respring it, it continues to work just fine. However, if I try to continue to use it without respringing, it for sure craps out in the next 30 seconds or so. My device lasts 2-3 days without the brick wall affect. I imagine if I had a way to automatically respring at like 4am, it would never crash on me... maybe. Anyone know of such a thing?

    submitted by /u/gleep52
    [link] [comments]

    [help] ever since I jailbroke this has been greyes out and the other person can’t hear me. Please help

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    [Question] Is anyone else having trouble with Ivano Bilenchi’s repo on Sileo?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    My sources weren't updating and I found out it was because of his repo, https://ib-soft.net/cydia, and so I uninstalled iCleaner Pro and deleted the source and now I can't add it back. I checked his twitter and didn't see anything about it.

    submitted by /u/Sk8erg86
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Set autolock time in low power mode?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:41 PM PDT

    I keep my phone in low power. I want my autolock @ 2min. Possible? Haven't found a tweak.

    submitted by /u/blinktactics
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] tweak that prevents accidental screenshots taken on X, XS & XR

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    Most of the time I accidentally take a screenshot of my homescreen/alarm when I try to lock/snooze my alarm so I had an idea.

    When the phone is laying flat it should not allow you taking screenshots.

    submitted by /u/iamturna
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] ever shown your jailbroken device to a Apple store employee?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    Me personally, I've never shown a jailbroken device to a Apple employee. I've taken a jailbroken iPod Touch 5G back in 7th grade as a field trip but didn't show it. But have you guys shown your Apple devices? If so what was their reaction?

    submitted by /u/eddy-667
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel