• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    iPhone iCloud help!

    iPhone iCloud help!


    iCloud help!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Is there a way to individually name multiple devices on the same iCloud ? My wife and I share an iCloud account and we have trouble figuring out which Icloud backup belongs to who.

    submitted by /u/Pali_uncensored
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR randomly shut off

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    I was on my chair texting someone and turned of my phone like usual and played for a while. Return to my phone and it wouldn't turn on. I forced restart it and it wouldn't turn on either. Then a minute later it turned on. Should I be worried?

    submitted by /u/MAT7OPS
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud not syncing photos, messages, contacts, etc.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I got a new iPhone xs max and I'm trying to sync the photos/messages/contacts on it to iCloud. However, it doesn't appear to be working. I have 800+ photos, and it only synced 4 of them, seemingly at random. I only have 160.6 MB of 5 GB used. Additionally, on the bar indicating the usage taken by each category (messages, photos, docs, etc) it shows messages is taking up some, but I can't find them on the cloud. Where do I find messages?

    Under the settings for iCloud, I have photos, contacts, messages, and everything turned on. What should I do to get everything synced to the cloud? I do have "iCloud Photos" enabled.

    Edit: I have a windows PC, not mac.

    submitted by /u/BromideBro
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Touchscreen Acting Out

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    This started a couple days ago and I'm not sure why. Sometimes when I touch my iPhone 7, it registers somewhere else. This often leads into other letters being typed, screen scrolling down/up, selection of texts/links every now and then. If I hold down on the screen, it starts shaking slightly for a while.

    I've already tried a hard reset through volume down and power button but that hasn't fixed anything.

    submitted by /u/BoredBurritos
    [link] [comments]

    Do Not Disturb won’t turn off

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    After updating my XS Max to 12.3.1 I can't disable Do Not Disturb. I switched it to scheduled and had it scheduled to turn off in 1 minute and when the minute came, it turned off. I was excited. So I disabled scheduled and it immediately turned it back on. I can't disable it from control center, when I press it nothing happens. When I long press it, it's just options for a timer or whatever. When I try to disable it from Settings it turns off but as soon as I leave that screen it comes right back on, leading me to believe it wasn't actually ever off, just giving me a visual feedback of the switch off.

    I worked for Apple for 4 years so I know my way around the phone fairly well, and I've tried pretty much anything I can think of. Rebooting. Hard Reset. None of it works. I don't want to do a restore, and I don't want to Reset All Settings. I mean I will if I have to, but I'm coming here first to see if anyone has had this issue and knows how to fix it? Is it a known bug with 12.3.1? And they'll issue an emergency patch soon to fix it?

    Cause it's pretty fucked. I can't hear phone calls or texts or anything it's driving me crazy. I know I could keep it on scheduled, at least I'm assuming, but that's a workaround, not a fix. I really would like it to just work properly. I think it was on Do Not Disturb when it did the update at night and despite having had it on for many updates in the past, somehow this time something with it broke it.

    submitted by /u/muddisoap
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE's front camera pictures looking like a cheap notebook webcam

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Like, basically the title, I bought one recently and my bf has the exactly same iphone and his pictures are so much better.

    https://imgur.com/a/XDSzLHB this is one of the less worse ones! I don't think it's supposed to be this bad, changing the camera fixes the issue?

    submitted by /u/totalktorenanonly
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus storage taken up by “Other”.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    I have 64GBs of storage and around 1/3 of that is taken up of actual storage whilst the rest is used up by "Other". How can I delete most or at least some of that data? I've cleared most of the cashe on the phone. I was thinking about a DFU restore then install an iCloud backup. Are there any other options I have to delete the data from the "Other" category?

    submitted by /u/drpretze1s
    [link] [comments]

    Flickering vertical lines on iPhone X screen.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    My phone was kept screenside down right on my PC's CPU by someone. Now I'm not sure if it was kept there lightly or if it was dropped there from a height. The phone's screen was in contact with the CPU's metal body. Screen is protected using an original Spigen screen protector. Whole phone is protected using a clear Baseus rubber case. PC was turned on and the phone was there for about 2 hours. When I picked the phone up, there were 2 flashing vertical lines on the screen. I restarted my phone and one of those lines disappeared. The other one stayed and it's still flashing after 12 hours, even after restarting it several times. The line disappears for about half an hour and then comes back again. It also leaves a vague, stable line sometimes. I noticed that the flashing/flickering of the vertical line becomes stronger after I charge my phone for a while. Touch is working perfectly. Everything else is totally fine.

    Can anyone help me out with this issue?

    submitted by /u/farhanahmed4on
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel