• Breaking News

    Monday, June 10, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 10, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 10, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 10, 2019

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sky children's light available for pre-order (release in July)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    Microsoft’s Xbox Elite 2 controller arrives on Nov 4 (with BT for iOS/tvOS compatibility)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Commander keen announced at E3 pre register at gokeen.com (Bethesda account needed) soft lunch in summer

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Elder Scrolls: Blades will be will be cross-play and cross-progression compatible with iOS and Android when it lands on Switch

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    Neo Monsters is currently FREE. Regular $1

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    Looking for a game like Pixel People

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I'm looking for games that are similar to pixel people to play with my wife. I'm more looking for the splicing aspect of the game rather than the city building side of it.

    There was one game like it where you combine elements to make more and more complex elements but I forget what it's called. If anyone knows the game I'm talking about or any games like it with a focus on combining jobs or elements to find new ones I'd be grateful. Thanks!

    Edit: Little Alchemy is the name of that second game. Anything like that. Free is better but paid is fine too.

    submitted by /u/romowear
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Pop!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    Watching Microsoft's E3 yesterday in high anticipation for the Gears of War 5 release date and trailer I noticed after that there was also an IOS/Android release for a new game coming soon and that was Gears Pop. Does anyone have any additional info on this? Best I could find was it had a 2019 release date but no official date. Is there anywhere for pre order for this? Or even additional beta test? Been a massive Gears fan since the release of the first game, and to have a little mini version on my phone that appears to play slightly similar to clash royale would make me way too happy.

    submitted by /u/cyklonefire
    [link] [comments]

    IOS emulator on PC?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Is there anyway I can play IOS games on PC? Really enjoy playing Dawn of Isles atm but itd be nicer if i can play it on PC. They dont do data transfer between different OS so I couldn't load my account in Bluestacks.

    submitted by /u/Ziqx
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for free offline games?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    I have a lot of travel time but no access to internet and I'm having a hard time finding a game that I can play offline and enjoy, hopefully you guys can and feel free to ask as many questions as you need to help me :) thank you in advance:)

    submitted by /u/PINK_KPL3T
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for premium games

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    A couple of years ago I put money onto my App Store account for a game then realised it was on sale by a lot. This left me with about $30 on the App Store. I've been trying to find a good game to buy but I'm never sure if the games are worth it. I enjoy a lot of puzzle games and also sandboxes. I'm very open to other genres as well though Obviously looking for a game under $30, also I'm on iOS Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/danc12321
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to Angry Birds Fight?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    I used to like that game cause it was so easy but they removed it from the store. It was the game with the candy crush color matching gameplay if anyone didn't remember.

    submitted by /u/statictdn
    [link] [comments]

    Turn based strategy games?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    I'm looking for 4x (not civ) style games to play and preferably without black bars but that's just a preference. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Findalflin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recommendations for my new iPad (gaming tastes inside).

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey all, the majority of my gaming as I get older has been on iPhone and I find my consoles sitting collecting dust, as it's easy to game on a phone while I watch tv with the wife. I just recently bought an iPad and looking for people's favorite games, and hoping for some hidden gems.

    I generally like management/tycoon/strategy type games, sports and non sports. Some of my favorites are xcom, ftl, Football manager 19. I have Civ, Rome total war, Tropico, and Motor Sports manager 3. I enjoy all of them but tend to skip around constantly and always looking for something new.

    Any recommendations from anyone with similar tastes? I'm thinking of trying one of the airline/airport sims, and would be interested if there were any xcom type games minus the aliens (normal war type games?)

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/LobsterKillah
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Provenance emulator work on iOS 13 beta?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    I'm considering paying for buildstore to install provenance but not sure if it works on iOS 13.

    And secondly, does using buildstore mean you don't need to re-install provenance every 7 days? I was going to install it myself but having to reinstall every week is a bit annoying.

    I'm hoping to play some n64 and ps1 games now that iOS 13 supports PS4 controllers and provenance looks awesome for that.

    submitted by /u/brocahantas
    [link] [comments]

    Yggdra Union out now on App Store! En garde!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    Game file manager?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    I'm in need of some sort of file manager that can open and modify the files in a game (WITHOUT JAILBREAK). If anyone knows of anything that can do this that'd be great because I could then post about it to the lovely people at the TheoTown discord.

    submitted by /u/PwnHammer007
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing new IPad

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been wanting to buy a new iPad but don't know which to choose. I'm deciding between the iPad mini 2019 and the IPad Pro 10.5. I'm leaning towards the iPad mini 2019 because I'm used to using the iPad mini 4, but the iPad 10.5 can play more graphic intense games which I tend to play a lot of. I don't know how much better the iPad 10.5 is though, so if someone could please help me compare the two that'd be great

    submitted by /u/Peachydough
    [link] [comments]

    Apple arcade good or bad?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Do you guys think this will be like game center and kinda turn into noting? I feel like all the game for it are going to be just simple and puzzles games ? What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/Ginofresh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel