• Breaking News

    Monday, June 10, 2019

    Apple Watch The new dragonfruit color is gorgeous

    Apple Watch The new dragonfruit color is gorgeous


    The new dragonfruit color is gorgeous

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Here’s the new Canary Yellow sport loop.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    A Customer Service story

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    This is a long one, but here we go.

    So, I've had a stainless steel series 3 apple watch since February of last year. I started running into issues with the crown sticking and my watch powering down randomly after the battery dips below 50%. I purchased apple care, so I scheduled an appointment with the genius bar.

    I stopped by with it and while I couldn't get it to duplicate the shutdown issue, the crown was sticking and the tech offered to send it for repair. Easy or so I thought.

    I see the email tracking of my watch and after a few days, I see "No trouble found, sending back device." So, I wasn't happy as I walked in the door. I picked the watch up and set it up there. I set it up as new and not a restore and played with the crown. It felt better, so I brushed it off and left. I kid you not, within 10 minutes of walking around the mall, I look down to check the time and I was powered off. I went back to Apple and showed them it didn't power on. We got it back on and the battery dropped 10% immediately.

    After diagnosing the issue and not being able to determine what happened, we reset it. At this point, we couldn't get it to recognize my phone and we couldn't get it paired. We decided to send it back again. The GM of the store actually got involved saying a watch should never need to be sent in again like this. If it comes back no trouble found, he would take care of me.

    Fast forward a week and same repair email, no touble found. I stop in to pick up my watch and the leadership team greets me. The GM has authorized a replacement on the spot with a brand new device. Since they no longer carry the SS series 3, he upgraded me to the SS Series 4. This also reset my Apple Care.

    Apple has earned my business for life for the way they treated me in this situation. I've never had customer service go this far and I would recommend Apple to anyone.

    submitted by /u/breakingcustoms
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the Delft Blue silicone band. Literally the first blue they introduced that was enough my preferred hue of blue to coax me into buying

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Watch sends as text instead of iMessage

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:21 AM PDT

    Im on the latest firmware on watch and phone but it started happening about a month ago. My watch with just switch over and start sending as texts instead of iMessage. The only fix I've found is to go to settings on my phone and toggle iMessage on and off. I have to do it about 3 times a day and it's starting to get annoying.

    submitted by /u/bonhot
    [link] [comments]

    Out of pure curiosity, does anyone actually own the $10,000 gold series 0?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    If so, would you mind answering a couple questions?

    -Why did you buy it? You could get a nice luxury watch with that kind of money.

    -Did/Do you use it everyday, or was it more for display?

    -If you were to consider selling, how much would you ask for?

    submitted by /u/JCLemke
    [link] [comments]

    What watchOS 6 features are coming to older models?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    I've heard a lot of talk about the new features in watchOS 6 but I doubt most of them will be available on the older models (1, 2, 3). Does anyone have any info on what features will and will not be coming to the older Series?

    submitted by /u/harrybatt
    [link] [comments]

    Show offline music only

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have Apple Watch 4 with latest watchOS +  Music. I downloaded 3 of my 10 playlists offline to watch for gym but it also shows all other playlists I have in Music on iPhone. Can I somehow disable this and show music that is OFFLINE ONLY on watch? Thanks

    submitted by /u/rackom
    [link] [comments]

    Question: How do you see Move streak and is there a Rest day?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    Like the title says, is there anyway to see what my current move streak is? Also, is there an option for a rest day?

    submitted by /u/TalonJames
    [link] [comments]

    AppleWatch popularity in Japan?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    Kinda random, but I've been staying in Tokyo this past week and one thing that struck me is that I have seen zero Apple watches here. I'm actually staying close to Rakuten headquarters so there are a ton of young tech workers here too.

    Back in North America I'm used to seeing people wearing Apple Watches frequently, but here it's either analog watches or nothing, despite tons of iPhones, AirPods, etc

    Is there some cultural difference that explains why people don't want smart watches in Japan?

    submitted by /u/sprashoo
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch S4 Space Gray with Product RED sport loop.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:42 AM PDT

    Apple Watch 3 or 4?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to bother with buying a 3? I will be buying brand new either way, trading in a Mac. Should get ~300 for it. Just trying to decide if it's worth saving some cash to buy a 3 or should I just drop the extra money for a 4?

    submitted by /u/dbeidelschies
    [link] [comments]

    Monday starts with delivery from Apple. I've been waiting for Celestial Teal loop like crazy, and it doesn't disappoint me. Perfectly matches the Nike face.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:55 AM PDT

    Best band to sweat in?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I live In houston. So it's always humid and at work I sweat a lot. What's a good band I can easily clean and can handle the sweat. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/mantistobogan300
    [link] [comments]

    Any one have a black stainless steel 44mm with product red band?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    Looking to add the red band just haven't found many images of it.

    submitted by /u/fakamean
    [link] [comments]

    I’m curious, what combo of Apple Watch model and band looks horrible together?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    I've seen beautifully odd combos but never any yuck combos.

    submitted by /u/cjax2
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to hide stock apps on Apple Watch?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I dont need those Walkie Talkie or Menstruation App...

    submitted by /u/StarLordGRN
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] re: Cellular

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    I just activated cellular on my S4. Does it impact battery life to leave it ON at all times (given that 80-90% of the day it will be near my phone and/or on Wi-Fi)? Or is it best practice to turn it on only when using cellular only (e.g., before a run without my phone)? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Misterfring
    [link] [comments]

    Discovered a bug that allows you to multitask while on a phone call on the watch

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    If you want to use other apps while on the phone call on Apple Watch, first set up a medical ID. Then when you're on a phone call I'll down the power button until the medical ID option shows up. Then you can switch using the app switcher to use any other app. Sweet!

    submitted by /u/Samsonite7777
    [link] [comments]

    Cali watchface screenshot?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    Can anyone with WatchOs6 take a screenshot of the California watchface Preferably black with roman numerals, and another with English numerals if it's not too much to ask.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheOddEyes
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriends Apple Watch has dead pixels and the spot keeps getting bigger? Any idea why and if it’s worth fixing? (Series 1)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Dream watch face (Concept only)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    My new ‘canary’ sport loop on S4 Gold Stainless. Similar to papaya but I like the pop of the yellow edges and plastic.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    Can anyone running WatchOS 6 tell me if these two aspects of the Reminders app have been improved/fixed?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    1) After adding a reminder with Siri does the confirmation card still only show the time and date or has it changed to show the day of the week too?

    2) When tapping on a reminder card from the Siri watch face does it consistently display that reminder when the Reminders app is opened? On WatchOS 5 and earlier it often doesn't automatically scroll to the reminder you tapped on the watch face until you go back and tap on the reminder on the watch face a second time.

    Thanks in advance for the info!

    submitted by /u/nowast3ddays
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel