• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [June 23]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [June 23]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [June 23]

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TIL tapping the power icon on Apple Watch while charging displays the percent charged.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    watchOS 6 beta 2 battery 38% left when I took this screenshot. Not too shabby.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    Liked my knockoff hyper grape sport loop so much I ordered a real one!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    What do black dots mean on Autosleep clock?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Protip: take a picture of your shirt and make a kaleidoscope face to match your shirt with your watch.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    Just checking in with my h y p e r g r a p e

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    WatchOS 6 Beta 2 seems to drastically fix battery drain. I’m using a Series 4.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    Cover and band dragon fruit ♥️

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Hello !!

    Here is the iPhone X cover and Apple Watch dragon fruit band. I like the assorted !!
    And you??

    https://i.imgur.com/F2iaGP8.jpg

    submitted by /u/Galatee
    [link] [comments]

    Help with battery issue

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    About two weeks ago I went out to the pool for about an hour and a half. For about 90% of the time I was there, I was lounging around on a float without my watch ever making contact with the water. For the last few minutes I swam a few laps with the waterproof mode on, and even ejected the water several times after. Ever since then, my watch seems to be going through about 10% of its battery every hour. Any idea why this might be happening?

    Small detail, this is also in central Florida, and the heat index was about 109 degrees while I was outside.

    submitted by /u/SomeCollegeGuy
    [link] [comments]

    If you are a space nerd and looking for a nice watch face !

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Screen Dim on Beta 2

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    I have IOS 13 beta 2 installed, and on my Series 4 (and had beta 1) the screen sometimes goes dim and will not get back to full brightness. I checked the settings (at least when I can see them) and they are set to the brightest setting. I had this in the past on WatchOS 5, but simply placing my hand over the display would bring it back. On watchOS 6 beta, I have to reboot. Happens a couple of times a day.

    Anybody else see this?

    submitted by /u/David9921
    [link] [comments]

    The button to close apps isn’t working

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    If I press it 2 times then it'll bring up Apple Pay and if I hold it down I can power off my watch but if I press it once it won't do anything. I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/JD524
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Is it ok for to show the “!” instead of the Snapchat’s logo?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    This guy is selling a Series 2 38mm watch in good condition with bands for $165, good deal or too good to be true?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    Finally got an Apple Watch! I’m so happy.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    My confidence in my series 2 has finally faltered.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Long story short, I always felt like my series 2 was fast enough. For a tiny computer I wear on my wrist, it never seemed like it needed to be updated. Recently however, my SO finally got her own Apple Watch, but she went with a series 3… Seeing how much faster and it is after even one generation of improvement makes me seriously consider an upgrade.

    This isn't a question of whether to wait for the series 5 for its new features. I guess my actual question is, does anyone remember if the series 3 went down in price last year or if the series 4 just increased the price, making the "original price" s3 into the bargain option?

    Edit: I'm looking for predictions as to whether the same will happen to the series 4

    submitted by /u/DMacB42
    [link] [comments]

    Series 4 that much better than 3?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    So i just purchased a series 3 Nike Apple Watch from Best Buy about 8 days ago. Is the series 4 really that much better? I still have 7 days left in my return period. Just wondering if I should take my series 3 back and pickup the series 4 Nike + version.

    submitted by /u/Liquidd22
    [link] [comments]

    Buy an Apple Watch

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm interested to buy an Apple Watch. I've never had one and I would to ask if is good buy a watch of series 3 or is better buy watch series 4.? Thx

    submitted by /u/marcinho19
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up a Milanese loop - the pictures on the Apple website just don’t do it justice.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    Lost Apple Watch series 3 tracking

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    So long story short I had a few too many and my watch wasn't on my wrist the morning after a party. I have attempted to put it in lost mode but since the watch ran out of battery that night and it hasn't been turned on it won't be put into lost mode. Is there anything else I can do or am I SOL? Feedback appreciated

    submitted by /u/duncanmac57
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch ECG Canada.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    When is Apple releasing the ECG in Canada? What are they waiting for? I check every day for updates. I'm very excited to use this feature. What the hell Apple, don't forget about us up here pretty please. Lol

    submitted by /u/Dylansm8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel