• Breaking News

    Monday, June 10, 2019

    Apple iOS Im so happy for the new iOS 13 update! I can now directly import my favorite songs to my airpods🔥

    Apple iOS Im so happy for the new iOS 13 update! I can now directly import my favorite songs to my airpods��


    Im so happy for the new iOS 13 update! I can now directly import my favorite songs to my airpods��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    At first I was like what’s that dish antenna symbol. Then realised that it’s DND overlapping location. iPad 12.3.1

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    iPadOS 13 Apple Pencil improvements: Does it also apply to the 1st gen Apple Pencil + non pro models?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    iPhone 6 Plus Touch ID not actvating

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Hi so yesterday I got a message on my phone that Touch ID can't Activate on this iPhone Anyone else have this issue thanks

    submitted by /u/TheRealGamerYouTube1
    [link] [comments]

    Top iphone apps tp have in 2019

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    3D Touch isn't actually dead on iOS 13

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    I've discovered that while many of you claim that 3D Touch is replaced with Haptic Touch, this is not the case! This is a bit long but bear with me.

    So say in the control center. If you were to 3D Touch the icons, it'll actually come up faster, but if you were to Haptic Touch by lightly tapping and holding, it comes up slower, but still works. It basically means holding down or pressing harder registers the same action now, so you can choose to Haptic Touch or 3D Touch at will. This applies for every action... but...

    This also leads to another point of a likely bug in iOS 13: if you were to attempt to perform 3D Touch in some areas, like pressing harder on the home screen app icon or notifications, the haptic feedback does come up faster, meaning that 3D Touch actions are registered properly. However, as of beta 1, the thing is that you need to release your finger immediately after the haptic feedback in order for the 3D Touch action to be registered. I think this is most likely a bug and will be rectified in subsequent betas. Even if not, you can still enjoy the speed of 3D Touch by simply pressing hard and releasing once you get feedback. I agree that Haptic Touch shouldn't be implemented in 3D Touch capable devices in the first place though.

    submitted by /u/__somerandomperson__
    [link] [comments]

    I just need reduce my media volume when I reach a location say my office, Is that possible using shortcut app in iOS .. I’ve trying but I couldn’t find one,

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Recover lost facebook contacts

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    How to make your own live wallpaper loop like the standard apple’s one?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    The custom live wallpaper I have set, resets the 'gif' upon release of touch instead of looping it back like the standard apple live wallpaper. Is there any way to achieve this effect?

    submitted by /u/MemeGodXXX
    [link] [comments]

    How do you handle email notifications outside of work hours?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    I currently use outlook for my emails and I'm wanting to know how everyone handles turning off work email notifications outside of hours?

    Currently I just switch them off by toggling the Notifications off.

    Is there a better client that have quiet hours? Or a Siri shortcut that can achieve this?

    submitted by /u/m113t
    [link] [comments]

    Reminders app not snoozing, IOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Spotlight web search shortcut

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    Is there a way to quickly make a web search without having to scroll down to the web search button? Like pressing a specific key or something?

    Thank you very much in advance!

    submitted by /u/vffv1
    [link] [comments]

    There are a lot of factors which determines the success of app likewise timeframe, hard work, skills and many more. Let dig out!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    Calendar invite spam iOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    Remember the calendar spam that used to go through all the time a year ago or so? Yesterday I got a random calendar invite spam. I declined it quick and forgot to take a screenshot.

    Anyone else get anything lately?

    submitted by /u/Kid-that-grew-up
    [link] [comments]

    One Major Problem with Dark Mode

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    The starting screen of most apps are currently white, so if Dark Mode is to be taken seriously, then the color of the starting screen must match the mode.

    I don't know if this is specific to iOS or each individual app though.

    submitted by /u/Leochan6
    [link] [comments]

    IOS13 import photos from camera

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    I saw in the keynote that with SMB support now we can import photos directly from the camera to the lightroom.

    1. Does anyone has a video of this happening?
    2. How will it work with importing the raw files?
    3. What camera models would work? Will it work with my A7riii?
    submitted by /u/SuperSort
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.2 respring on iPhone XS Max

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    app for backup via sftp

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    hi, is there a (free) ios app for doing backup/sync of specific folder(s) to a server, via sftp? thanks

    submitted by /u/tcris
    [link] [comments]

    On a road trip and confused when this popped up. All I know is it wouldn’t let me connect to Reddit. What does this do and mean?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    iOS 13 - can't download apple music from app store

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:36 AM PDT

    is there any user here that having some trouble while (re)downloading apple music from app store?

    mine is stuck in cloud logo, can't even download apple music.

    also, reminder apps too.

    n.b : i deleted my apple music apps and reminder apps when using iOS 12, so after i upgraded it, my apple music apps doesn't showing up.

    submitted by /u/hellofulk
    [link] [comments]

    If you own an IPhone with OLED screen dark mode can improve your iPhone battery life.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:26 AM PDT

    What does it actually do?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    How buggy is iOS 13 beta right now?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    I really want to download it but don't want the bugs to have my phone constantly having problems.

    Like are the bugs bad to where you can use it on a daily driver phone?

    submitted by /u/killuminati989
    [link] [comments]

    Latest iOS App Development Technology Trends in 2019

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel