• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    Apple iOS Downloading and saving music for my YouTube videos, and organizing

    Apple iOS Downloading and saving music for my YouTube videos, and organizing


    Downloading and saving music for my YouTube videos, and organizing

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Just saying; the new lyrics function is the best looking one out of all music streaming services.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Something weird with the keyboard on iOS13. Notice the colour? It sometimes pops up. Is it the new keyboard because it looks so much better than the old one.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Newest iOS update to include “anti-ghosting” feature (satire)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    Apple Maps Cars driving though Grimsby Ontario now :)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:06 AM PDT

    Just found this game on the App Store but without a link to the game, does anyone know which game is it ?!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    I’d love it if they did something like this for each app when dark mode is turned on (rough edit)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    I use my bedtime feature quite strictly however it still keeps on skipping the records. Any idea what is wrong with this one?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    App to Track daily (fitness) goals

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    I am looking for an iOS app (with Apple Watch Integration) to track my activities. As in Jogging, Sit-ups, push ups, squats etc.

    What's important to me is that I can define a daily goal. E.g. 50 Push Ups, 5KM Running (would be cool if there is a signal when I reached the goal, but that's just the cherry on top) each day.

    I've downloaded so many apps but couldn't find a suiting one.

    Did anyone here used something like this in the past?

    submitted by /u/owEisT
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Beta 2 blue focus frame

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    [Question] Do you have to have to have an archived backup to restore previous firmware?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    I was considering trying the iOS beta and was wondering if an iCloud backup from my phone will work if I want to restore 12.3 (or whichever one we're on) or if I need to have an archived backup from my PC?

    submitted by /u/LightningCole
    [link] [comments]

    Best PDF Annotator for studying?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    I am studying at the moment and trying to find a PDF reader that I can open textbooks which will have the books on the left side and notes on the right side that scroll with the book. There is never enough space to write notes directly onto the PDF itself...any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Kaves23
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 bug? I can’t access any of my mobile data settings.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    I wish there was a way to add downloaded audio files to Apple Music without having to use iTunes on a pc. It’s ridiculous that there’s no way to drag a file into Apple Music and edit the meta data there

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Annoying Messages bug I keep experiencing on 12.3.1

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 01:30 AM PDT

    Shortcut to mute certain people?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    I would like to mute work texts, emails, calls, etc over the weekend. Is it possible to use Siri shortcuts to do this? Saying "Siri I'm ready for the weekend" will deliver messages quietly without a notification for work contacts.

    submitted by /u/caseylatham
    [link] [comments]

    I have no more Apple devices and am stuck trying to get past two factor authentication.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    So my iPhone was lost and I don't have it anymore. So I got an Android phone since iPhones are too expensive. However I need to de register from iMessage since I'm expecting really important text messages from people and am worried I won't get them because they'll be sent as iMessages! But I had 2FA setup, I can't get the code to login at all. Please help :(

    submitted by /u/Torch07
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use the Calendar app?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I've never used the Calendar app since I find that it functions weirdly. I once synced my pc's calendar program with it, and I noticed that notification come and go, so if I miss it because I am not near the phone I will never know I had an meeting or a reminder unless I open the app.

    For me this is extremely counter intuitive and old school, having to open my calendar to see what I have for today.

    Is there a way to change this?

    submitted by /u/badigel
    [link] [comments]

    Any Change to Predictive Text In iOS 13?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys. So like most everyone, I am super hyped for iOS 13. I actually switched from android (Pixel 3XL) to iOS (iPhone XS) 5 months ago and I pretty much love everything aside from the atrocious predictive text in the default iOS keyboard.

    Now I know you can turn it off but I will admit there are times when it's useful. It is just irritating when it automatically changes correct inputs.

    So I'm wondering like the title says if there are any planned updates for the predictive text entry with the new swipe keyboard and everything added in iOS 13.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/HailToSleet
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] You can 3D Touch in App Store too

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    Will iOS 13 be compatible with High Sierra and/or macOS apps that interface with iOS (iTunes/Photos/etc.)?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    I would like to upgrade my iPhone to iOS 13 but my older Mac can't do anything past High Sierra. What do you y'all know? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Transposer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone automatic Strong password suggestion don’t work

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    Hey i have an iPhone X and my friend has the same device and I notice that when he open a new user in a website the phone give him a suggested strong password. In my case I don't see it , it just show me my previous passwords to choose from .. anyone know how to fix it ? PLS

    submitted by /u/king_destar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel