• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    Apple TV Are there any Apple TV games that are worth playing and go beyond crossy road type gameplay?

    Apple TV Are there any Apple TV games that are worth playing and go beyond crossy road type gameplay?


    Are there any Apple TV games that are worth playing and go beyond crossy road type gameplay?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    What are some ways that are still working to stop YouTube ads on the YouTube app?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lori87
    [link] [comments]

    ATV 4K on Vizio M55-C2 4k 30Hz - no 4K?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    I have a Vizio M55-C2 4K TV, it's not a great 4K TV, but it's 4K nonetheless. I previously had a Rolu Ultra connected to it with a 4K @ 30Hz connection. Using the same HDMI cable the Apple TV 4K cannot resolve to that resolution, it keeps defaulting back to 1080P. I am highly irritated.

    Is there a cable everyone recommends I should use with the ATV 4K? Thanks

    submitted by /u/dcdevito
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube skips to a different video

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had YouTube randomly skip to a different video in the middle of watching? It happens to me several times a day. I'll be watching a video and suddenly it'll cut to the "playing next" screen where it's counting down do the next video. I have to go back to my history and select the video I was watching to continue.

    submitted by /u/Andy900
    [link] [comments]

    Installed TvOS 13 Beta Profile - No uodate?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else have this issue? I have a dev account, downloaded and installed the profile to my ATV 4K, validates it shows the profile installed and verified in the settings but still says I'm already up to date with 12.4 installed. Not pulling the beta. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/cmerrifield
    [link] [comments]

    Best settings for Apple TV 4K?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    I remember reading you should keep it to 4K sdr because it will automatically switch if it supports it but I still think my movies look better with 4K hdr turned on. Also confused about the 4:2:0 audio settings. My tv supports the highest settings but been reading more messages! Please help!

    submitted by /u/Twasadream11
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest Live TV Solution?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    This is my current setup and seems to be the best option for the lowest cost. If anyone has a better option at a lower price point... "legally", let me know. I have tried IPTV and it's unreliable at best.

    After years of many trials and premium purchase with Sling, PS VUE, DirecTV NOW, AT&T Watch TV, FUBO and even many more I have settled with this option because every other "alternate" provider ends up costing more than cable if you already have cable internet. If my cable company had an Apple TV app I would go with them,

    Philo TV @ @20.00 / Monthly and LoCast @ $5.50 / Monthly for a total of $25.50 / Monthly for the following Live Broadcasts.

    • A&E
    • AMC
    • Animal Planet
    • AXS TV
    • BBC America
    • BBC World News
    • BET
    • Cheddar
    • Cheddar Big News
    • CMT
    • Comedy Central
    • Discovery Channel
    • DIY Network
    • Food Network
    • FYI
    • Game Show Network
    • Hallmark Channel
    • Hallmark Drama
    • Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
    • HGTV
    • History
    • IFC
    • Investigation Discovery
    • Lifetime
    • Lifetime Movies
    • MotorTrend
    • MTV
    • MTV2
    • Nick Jr.
    • Nickelodeon
    • Oprah Winfrey Network
    • Paramount Network
    • PeopleTV
    • Science Channel
    • Sundance TV
    • Tastemade
    • TeenNick
    • TLC
    • Travel Channel
    • TV Land
    • VH1
    • Viceland
    • WE tv
    • American Heroes Channel
    • aspireTV
    • BET Her
    • Cooking Channel
    • Destination America
    • Discovery Family
    • Discovery Life
    • Law&Crime
    • Logo
    • MTV Live
    • Nicktoons
    • REVOLT
    • UPtv
    • ABC (Boston)
    • CBS (Boston)
    • NBC (Boston)
    • FOX (Boston)
    • GBH (Boston)
    • My 38 (Boston)
    • CW 56 (Boston)
    • Univision (Boston)
    • ION (Boston)

    If there is a single app out there that provides the same channels and DVR functionality - Only Philo is unlimited DVR so the locals (Boston) have no recording or OnDemand - Please let me know.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/sjdaniels
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for app suggestions - self uploaded movies

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    I've scanned my entire Blu-ray and dvd collection to my PC. I'm wanting to know if there is a way to upload them online and stream via app on my Apple TV. I can put them all on a hard drive and connect to my tv, would just prefer the convince.

    submitted by /u/MrReey
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    So I've never really used the TV app before. I hear it's one place to see all your favorite shows from all your subscriptions. I have two questions for can I hide the things that pop up that I don't have subscriptions for? And it is possible to see what is in my iTunes? Library through the Apple TV app if it wasnt purchase from the iTunes store?

    submitted by /u/notreallyryann
    [link] [comments]

    Music stuck at Loading Library

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I have a bit of a weird issue. I am subscribed to Apple Music. I noticed that my library and playlists were not updating on ATV. Both my MacBook and iPhone sync correctly.

    I tried a few things and finally did a factory reset. Now when I open the Music app, ATV just shows "Loading Library..." and then after 20 minutes or so I get an error message saying "There was a problem connecting to iCloud. Try again later."

    I have googled around a bit and couldn't find anything. Is there a way to get some sort of an error log to understand what's going wrong?

    Edit: I noticed another problem. Prime won't load either. It's just stuck at the loading screen.

    Edit2: I tried hot spotting from my mobile and both Prime and Music works. I would have thought it's a problem with my internet connection but none of my other devices are having issues.

    submitted by /u/btun
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to have Apple TV 4K match TV's refresh rate (120Hz)?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    I kinda enjoy using the Apple TV app more on my Samsung TV, because of the 120Hz refresh rate but I won't really be able to take advantage of it on the Apple TV 4K.

    submitted by /u/Jeremiareyes
    [link] [comments]

    Which one of my shithead kids

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Did this? What buttons did they smoosh with their mucus sticks all over the remote.

    uhhhhhhhh

    submitted by /u/FakinHello
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel